10751 posts

Flag Post

can you lvl up rings? i think mine just did hahaha

Flag Post
Originally posted by music10:

can you lvl up rings? i think mine just did hahaha

No.

Flag Post

wat are good weapons to fuse if im lvl 101.
basic: 1 lrn2: 5 secret: 3 career:2 mission kom:3 spec arena:1 DOOOOOOM:1 Norris:1 Pyramid:1 Alien:1 Defend:1 Elite:1 Chaotic:1

Flag Post
Originally posted by SietseB:
Originally posted by Spanosa:

Do you have to do something special to level the new alien earrings? I’d imagine you do, since I’ve been idling for over an hour and they haven’t gone up 1% yet.

I bet you have to kill aliens or something. Because that would be so surprising.

It just requires a lot of arena exp :D

A lot? Because I’ve been idling for about 6 hours now in PC hardcore and still not 1%. I feel like it requires several ascensions to level this thing in terms of time.

Flag Post

It requires 90m arena exp. That’s 9 G5 levels. It does make sense since its max level is 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

It requires 90m arena exp. That’s 9 G5 levels. It does make sense since its max level is 2.

I guess so. I would have just expected to see at least 1% by now.

Thank god it only needs to level once I guess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:
Originally posted by anonymous563:

How do you get those bonus 100 skill points?

Loot drops.

what drops them?

Flag Post

Loot drops.

what drops them?

Monsters.

Flag Post

Loot drops.

what drops them?

Monsters.

Rare monsters. They’re a yellow scroll with a plus on it.

Flag Post

If you miss one of them bonus skill points, is it gone forever or will it drop again?

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarScream69:

If you miss one of them bonus skill points, is it gone forever or will it drop again?

It’ll drop again, I’d be shocked if it didn’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by talenramel:

Loot drops.

what drops them?

Monsters.

do these rare monsters appear everywhere/where are they most common?

edit: i thought they might be like mining monsters or something special
also, i’m not cheating. i just wanted to know in case i could start collecting them early ‘cause i know it’ll take almost forever to get all 100

Flag Post

I cannot imagine that a person that hasn’t figured out rare monsters is trying to get the bonus skill points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clams:

I cannot imagine that a person that hasn’t figured out rare monsters is trying to get the bonus skill points.

This.

[Edit: If you’re SSF or cheating, which seems likely… gtfo.]

Flag Post

how do i rank up extremely fast.
i am rank 104 and need to be rank 112 because i crafted a weapon for rank 112. i do not like patience, and idk wat to do while i wait for the next 8 lvls…
any tips?

Flag Post

Kill stuff quickly.

Flag Post

With the buff of exp ring, is the encounter one still better for exp?
I use encounter ring, a +40% reward ally, +reward pendant, and 2 pieces of armor with +pixel and 3 with +reward.

I’m aiming for getting the most exp/hr, what should I change (but keeping the +pixel pieces)? I idle PC on HC (2-3 hit every monster)

Flag Post
Originally posted by doe_deer:

I use encounter ring, a +40% reward ally, +reward pendant, and 2 pieces of armor with +pixel and 3 with +reward.

I’m aiming for getting the most exp/hr, what should I change (but keeping the +pixel pieces)? I idle PC on HC (2-3 hit every monster)

which ally is that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by talenramel:

Loot drops.

what drops them?

Monsters.

Not true. Any monsters drop them. Only requirement for them dropping is rank 500.

Flag Post

I’m currently level 2073, with BA rank 271, idling in Dragon Cave in Hardcore Mode. Should I save up my pixels for Berserker armour, or max out defense power as soon as possible?

Flag Post

Max out stats first. Don’t bother with armor unless you need it to survive or you’re getting the best possible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doe_deer:

which ally is that?

Alien Treasure

Flag Post

how do i gain material fast? what are my chances on enhancing? (what should be the max success% and desctruction% requirements) <—- if you dont understand that, skip it. but how can i get material extremely fast. i just wasted alot on a bunch of weapons that broke from enhance rocks :(

Flag Post

how do i gain material fast? what are my chances on enhancing? (what should be the max success% and desctruction% requirements) <—- if you dont understand that, skip it. but how can i get material extremely fast. i just wasted alot on a bunch of weapons that broke from enhance rocks :(

CM – Page 138:

Originally posted by Draconi:

Pixel, coin and exp +1% * tier. It doesn’t give CM If you want CM you should use Drop Rate bonus, which will also significantly increase YC, GC, BC and pixels you gain.

edit: well, it does give CM it seems, CM is pixel based. In any case you’re probably better off with drop rate anyway.

Enhancing – anything that gives you >=100% chance when using. Your success rate on the rock can go over 100%, but it can still fail based on the number of enhancements already used on the item (basically, the point in which [Success Rate – 0.1(Success Rate)(# of enchantments on item)] is as high as you can get it.)

Flag Post

Is the Gold Cannon worth getting? I have the pixels but I’m not sure whether I should get the cannon or just make another G5 to fuse with my current G5.