MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 213

10726 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by richardlycn013:
I will be only using identified (I believe) level 9 mystery enhancers on them.

Don’t. It’s an extreme waste of resources, and your time. HG set is not a set you will be using forever, because it’s far from the best. It’s main purpose should be to get Chaos gear. Enhancing an entire set with identified level 9 rocks is REALLY costly, and it’s just not worth it for a HG-set. I suggest you save that for your Chaos-set.

Originally posted by Ukrop2007:
I have pirate sword rank 300 is it good at max lvl and should I waste my time on it?

No, it’s not good, and you should not waste your time on it.

Flag Post

Thanks
Which enchaners I need to put on special wand ?
What set is best before HG set ?
What’s different between atrifact and legendary and what is better?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:
Originally posted by Ukrop2007:
I have pirate sword rank 300 is it good at max lvl and should I waste my time on it?

No, it’s not good, and you should not waste your time on it.

:c

Flag Post

whats the best way to get bonus enh now?
need more boss dmg for my armor

Flag Post

you can’t get boss damage enhancers for any armour (other than Elm/Corrupted Elm, and those are only from Corrupted enhancers which only drop from the Corrupted Giant Treeman)

Otherwise:
Orange enhancers drop from any enemy.
Purple enhancers drop from boss enemies.
Green enhancers drop from Epic enemies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by toadvine:

you can’t get boss damage enhancers for any armour (other than Elm/Corrupted Elm, and those are only from Corrupted enhancers which only drop from the Corrupted Giant Treeman)

Otherwise:
Orange enhancers drop from any enemy.
Purple enhancers drop from boss enemies.
Green enhancers drop from Epic enemies.

ah, that would explain why i haven’t seen any… xD
thanks

Flag Post

Orange enhancers only drop from rare monsters. Not any monster

Flag Post

Corrupted Elm doesn’t drop yet because of a bug.

Flag Post

Could someone give an exhaustive, complete, optimal setup to get the most kills out of dark pyramid ? What ring/accesoires/orange/green/purple bonus/IA/… should i aim for ?

Flag Post

From what I recall at the moment (which I admit is not entirely reliable as I have barely slept in 3 days) quick attack damage does not carry over to the next monster if it’s past the hp of the monster, so for many kills there’s really only the matter of one-hitting them and using quick attack that is maxed out, level-wise.

I would hope you one-hit them without any specific setup, so just be sure you use quick attack. If there’s more to it that I’m not remembering right now, I’m sure someone will say so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

Did that change? I still have several pieces of it in my inventory.

Flag Post
Originally posted by toadvine:
Originally posted by Tukkun:

Did that change? I still have several pieces of it in my inventory.

Well, good for you then, but it’s supposed to drop at 100% rate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by davidfranses:

Could someone give an exhaustive, complete, optimal setup to get the most kills out of dark pyramid ? What ring/accesoires/orange/green/purple bonus/IA/… should i aim for ?

Full light bonuses on all your gear, go in with full rage. Max all damage skills and dont worry about any other skills. Max quick attack and full attack bonuses and use a power buff. If you have strong high tier gear should net you 1 trill at least.

Flag Post
Originally posted by davidfranses:

Well, what DXB said is true but thats the optimum score set up he attempted to give. To maximize kills you just need to 1-hit everything with max quick attack skill. This hardly takes any skill or equipment at all, just a decent level and attack power. If you have trouble reaching it make sure your skills are peaked. Double hit maxed and crit chance maxed. Combo power maxed. Powerful snail IA and power ring on Casual setting. If needed you can also max combo skill and rage attack/speed.

I believe when you 1-hit all monsters in a pyramid run (dont use the omnomnom skill) you will come out with about 1.7k-1.8k kills if I remember correctly.

Flag Post

Since inside Pyramid max damage gets severely nerfed in a way attack power and equip attack barely affects it, your best bet is to increase mastery, crit chance and crit damage. To find how much crit you need just divide the enemies’ hp by your min damage inside the pyramid.

Flag Post

Is there some special requirement to getting RHK? I’ve beaten Chuck. Twice. Yet I still don’t have the skill.

Flag Post

Unequip your spirit weapon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Unequip your spirit weapon.

Never used one.

Flag Post

Then it’s probably its cooldown that is rather high. What does it say when you mouse over the skill?

Flag Post

I forgot I started a Prehistoric Mission. When I remembered, I went back to the browser and saw that I had survived the reaction room, and also got an IA from the luck room. Sweet. Luck was on my side then. Now if only I can get the Dwarves 4-7 to drop so I can move on to the next area.

Flag Post

Are there any areas that give a higher drop rate/more per drop of bacon? Pets starting to get very hungry :c

Flag Post

The two places that usually give me a good supply of bacon (or broccoli in my case) are the dark pyramid and the secret dungeon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheMainVein:

Are there any areas that give a higher drop rate/more per drop of bacon? Pets starting to get very hungry :c

Dark Portal
Dark Pyramid
Defend Mission
Secret Lab
Special Arena
Tower of DOOOOOOM
Secret Dungeon (non-AC)
The Corruption (non-WM)
THE MEGABOSS’s Revenge
Foodlandistan

Take your pick.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheMainVein:

Dark Portal
Dark Pyramid
Defend Mission
Secret Lab
Special Arena
Tower of DOOOOOOM
Secret Dungeon (non-AC)
The Corruption (non-WM)
THE MEGABOSS’s Revenge
Foodlandistan

Take your pick.

Thanks much!

Flag Post

Then it’s probably its cooldown that is rather high. What does it say when you mouse over the skill?

Doesn’t say anything. I mouse over it and no text pops up, just like it was before I even beat Chuck.