MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 255

11680 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicLeinad:

Anybody knows the chance of SC2 to appear?

SC2 has 2% spawn rate last I checked.

 
Flag Post

How does one obtain Holy Glory? I don’t have the recipe for it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by seedwerd:
Originally posted by EpicLeinad:

Anybody knows the chance of SC2 to appear?

SC2 has 2% spawn rate last I checked.

SC2 spawn rate is a base of 0%, +1% in HC mode, +2% in WM mode, +2% if you are using a Master’s Pick, +3% for a Legendary Pick and +5% for an Unobtainium Pick.

Originally posted by blaisem:

How does one obtain Holy Glory? I don’t have the recipe for it.

Holy Glory armor is found, not crafted, you can get it from opening chests in the Secret Dungeon. If you open all 10, the 10th chest will drop a piece of Holy Glory armor.

 
Flag Post

If I fuse a bacon sword with something else will I still get the infinite bacon effect? If so then I could fuse it with something that has much attack, enchant with full attack rocks and profit?

Any suggestions on what to use are appreciated :D.

 
Flag Post

how do you even get the bacon sword, what recipes is it under?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ildfugl:

how do you even get the bacon sword, what recipes is it under?

Robotic lvl 5.

You need r500 robo to get this recipe.

 
Flag Post

As long as the bacon sword is primary, robacon won’t use bacon. Most people fuse it with Gold Cannon because of the rank on that weapon.

 
Flag Post

Question, what is the invisible earring…? It’s only good to sell…?

 
Flag Post

Hi guys i was just idling, and I went back to check the battle arena, and I found two accessories. Both are called Triangle Gem and look the same, except with different stats.

Required rank is 103, and it has Attack: 250, Drop Rate: +11%, MaxMP +33%, Accuracy +242.

Time Left: 30 days.

Description: A gem that gives you the powers of the Triangles.

Dropped by: Strange Box

Sells for: 2,500,000 pixels.

The other Triangle Gem, instead of drop rate, mp and accuracy, has Wind Element +11%, Min Damage +11% Max damage, and MaxMP + 12100.

Anybody have any idea what this is and where it came from??

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragind:

Hi guys i was just idling, and I went back to check the battle arena, and I found two accessories. Both are called Triangle Gem and look the same, except with different stats.

Required rank is 103, and it has Attack: 250, Drop Rate: +11%, MaxMP +33%, Accuracy +242.

Time Left: 30 days.

Description: A gem that gives you the powers of the Triangles.

Dropped by: Strange Box

Sells for: 2,500,000 pixels.

The other Triangle Gem, instead of drop rate, mp and accuracy, has Wind Element +11%, Min Damage +11% Max damage, and MaxMP + 12100.

Anybody have any idea what this is and where it came from??

Read that.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:
Originally posted by Dragind:

Hi guys i was just idling, and I went back to check the battle arena, and I found two accessories. Both are called Triangle Gem and look the same, except with different stats.

Required rank is 103, and it has Attack: 250, Drop Rate: +11%, MaxMP +33%, Accuracy +242.

Time Left: 30 days.

Description: A gem that gives you the powers of the Triangles.

Dropped by: Strange Box

Sells for: 2,500,000 pixels.

The other Triangle Gem, instead of drop rate, mp and accuracy, has Wind Element +11%, Min Damage +11% Max damage, and MaxMP + 12100.

Anybody have any idea what this is and where it came from??

Read that.

I see it now haha, it’s just a box o.o that stands there. No idea how it randomly appears (maybe an event?).

 
Flag Post

It has a chance of appearing in every area.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sephiroth701:

Question, what is the invisible earring…? It’s only good to sell…?

You equip it to turn your earrings invisible.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragind:
Originally posted by calvindang:
Originally posted by Dragind:

Hi guys i was just idling, and I went back to check the battle arena, and I found two accessories. Both are called Triangle Gem and look the same, except with different stats.

Required rank is 103, and it has Attack: 250, Drop Rate: +11%, MaxMP +33%, Accuracy +242.

Time Left: 30 days.

Description: A gem that gives you the powers of the Triangles.

Dropped by: Strange Box

Sells for: 2,500,000 pixels.

The other Triangle Gem, instead of drop rate, mp and accuracy, has Wind Element +11%, Min Damage +11% Max damage, and MaxMP + 12100.

Anybody have any idea what this is and where it came from??

Read that.

I see it now haha, it’s just a box o.o that stands there. No idea how it randomly appears (maybe an event?).

It’s part of the event quest.

 
Flag Post

I don’t see any earring to begin for, so i don’t think what really become invisible.. x)

 
Flag Post

Hi everybody.
I just looked in the Battle Arena right now and wanted to craft a Greatersword.
I was shocked that the costs increased by 100% to 10b Pixel O.O

Was it an event, that the costs for this weapons were reduced by 50% or is this really a big nerf for this weapons? I need already extrem long to farm this amount of Pixel and now i need even longer =/

 
Flag Post


How do I equip that ? 0o

 
Flag Post

You don’t. It’s a fuse item.

Originally posted by Illaryi:

Hi everybody.
I just looked in the Battle Arena right now and wanted to craft a Greatersword.
I was shocked that the costs increased by 100% to 10b Pixel O.O

Was it an event, that the costs for this weapons were reduced by 50% or is this really a big nerf for this weapons? I need already extrem long to farm this amount of Pixel and now i need even longer =/

The prices were increased because of inflation. Gaining pixels in BA became really easier.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sephiroth701:

I don’t see any earring to begin for, so i don’t think what really become invisible.. x)

If you equip and unequip the earrings, you’ll notice the difference.

Does anyone know the how the stat gain per level on an item is determined? I seem to get greater increases per level at lower levels than at higher levels, or did I just mess up in my observations?

Thanks!

 
Flag Post

Weapons
Every level: Attack +(4~6)
Every 2 levels: Defense +2
Every 3 levels: Accuracy +1%
Every 4 levels: HP Regen +25%
Every 5 levels: Critical Chance +1%
Armor (except Pendants)
Every level: Defense +(2~3)
Every 2 levels: Attack +1
Every 3 levels: Evasion +1%
Every 4 levels: HP +1%
Every 5 levels: Critical Damage +1%

 
Flag Post

Pendants are same as armor, + 5% attack speed every 6 levels.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

Weapons
Every level: Attack +(4~6)
Every 2 levels: Defense +2
Every 3 levels: Accuracy +1%
Every 4 levels: HP Regen +25%
Every 5 levels: Critical Chance +1%
Armor (except Pendants)
Every level: Defense +(2~3)
Every 2 levels: Attack +1
Every 3 levels: Evasion +1%
Every 4 levels: HP +1%
Every 5 levels: Critical Damage +1%

Originally posted by Draconi:

Pendants are same as armor, + 5% attack speed every 6 levels.

Thank you both. Does the 4~6 mean a random value between 4 and 6 then?

 
Flag Post

where DO i get the finalizers for the differient ranks? say i want one for rank 170 items.. or 280?

 
Flag Post

@blaisem Yes.

@ildfugl They drop from bosses. Higher boss level means higher rank finalizer.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

@blaisem Yes.

@ildfugl They drop from bosses. Higher boss level means higher rank finalizer.

Thanks

Originally posted by ildfugl:

where DO i get the finalizers for the differient ranks? say i want one for rank 170 items.. or 280?

I have had a lot of success mining diamond pick on hardcore epics getting finalizers, and with a master pick I get finalizers of all ranks fairly often.