MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 255

10563 posts

Flag Post

Elite Alien doesn’t use PoT, it uses PoM.

Flag Post

What affects the amount of CFoC in DP?

Does droprate take any effect?
Or maybe rare/epic drop them more often?

Flag Post

well, i guess it might be something to ask off, of The tukkun?
that is if there’s gonna be more uses for proof’s of training

Flag Post

what is the filling green bar over my head in lullaby lake? and why does it change to vanishing yellow bar? and what are the consequences of each of them?

Flag Post

Green bar is when you kill an enemy without being damaged i think, yellow means they spawn instantly for that time

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

Combo Critical skill, oddish

Didn’t think of that, heh. Anyway, attack set or crit set for DR? With that in mind probably crit, but eh, I’ll ask anyway. :P

Flag Post

Anybody knows the chance of SC2 to appear?

Flag Post

Triangles in the triangle hideout? What do I need to fight them? They are rather tougher than I had expected.

Flag Post

Any recommendations for a weapon follow-up to pyrabow/es fuse? I’m level 1700, rank 190ish. Still using a +10 fused pyrabow with 1200 attack, wondering if the glaive option people keep talking about is effective.

Also, is blue pants of loot good? It’s red-rank and all but I can’t see how it’s better than, say crystal armor?

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicLeinad:

SC2 has 2% spawn rate last I checked.

Flag Post

How does one obtain Holy Glory? I don’t have the recipe for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by seedwerd:
Originally posted by EpicLeinad:

SC2 has 2% spawn rate last I checked.

SC2 spawn rate is a base of 0%, +1% in HC mode, +2% in WM mode, +2% if you are using a Master’s Pick, +3% for a Legendary Pick and +5% for an Unobtainium Pick.

Originally posted by blaisem:

How does one obtain Holy Glory? I don’t have the recipe for it.

Holy Glory armor is found, not crafted, you can get it from opening chests in the Secret Dungeon. If you open all 10, the 10th chest will drop a piece of Holy Glory armor.

Flag Post

If I fuse a bacon sword with something else will I still get the infinite bacon effect? If so then I could fuse it with something that has much attack, enchant with full attack rocks and profit?

Any suggestions on what to use are appreciated :D.

Flag Post

how do you even get the bacon sword, what recipes is it under?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ildfugl:

how do you even get the bacon sword, what recipes is it under?

Robotic lvl 5.

You need r500 robo to get this recipe.

Flag Post

As long as the bacon sword is primary, robacon won’t use bacon. Most people fuse it with Gold Cannon because of the rank on that weapon.

Flag Post

Question, what is the invisible earring…? It’s only good to sell…?

Flag Post

Hi guys i was just idling, and I went back to check the battle arena, and I found two accessories. Both are called Triangle Gem and look the same, except with different stats.

Required rank is 103, and it has Attack: 250, Drop Rate: +11%, MaxMP +33%, Accuracy +242.

Time Left: 30 days.

Description: A gem that gives you the powers of the Triangles.

Dropped by: Strange Box

Sells for: 2,500,000 pixels.

The other Triangle Gem, instead of drop rate, mp and accuracy, has Wind Element +11%, Min Damage +11% Max damage, and MaxMP + 12100.

Anybody have any idea what this is and where it came from??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragind:

Hi guys i was just idling, and I went back to check the battle arena, and I found two accessories. Both are called Triangle Gem and look the same, except with different stats.

Required rank is 103, and it has Attack: 250, Drop Rate: +11%, MaxMP +33%, Accuracy +242.

The other Triangle Gem, instead of drop rate, mp and accuracy, has Wind Element +11%, Min Damage +11% Max damage, and MaxMP + 12100.

Read that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

Read that.

I see it now haha, it’s just a box o.o that stands there. No idea how it randomly appears (maybe an event?).

Flag Post

It has a chance of appearing in every area.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sephiroth701:

Question, what is the invisible earring…? It’s only good to sell…?

You equip it to turn your earrings invisible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

Read that.

I see it now haha, it’s just a box o.o that stands there. No idea how it randomly appears (maybe an event?).

It’s part of the event quest.

Flag Post

I don’t see any earring to begin for, so i don’t think what really become invisible.. x)

Flag Post

Hi everybody.
I just looked in the Battle Arena right now and wanted to craft a Greatersword.
I was shocked that the costs increased by 100% to 10b Pixel O.O

Was it an event, that the costs for this weapons were reduced by 50% or is this really a big nerf for this weapons? I need already extrem long to farm this amount of Pixel and now i need even longer =/