MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena

10083 posts

Flag Post

Discuss anything about the Battle Arena here. Ask random stuff about it. Recommend areas to fight. Share your strategies and skill builds. Basically, discuss anything about the Battle Arena.

Flag Post

Anyone got a good build for the Special Arena yet? XD
I can’t even reach the Megaboss in the time limit. I killed him tons of times pre-Explosion though so…it irks me.

Flag Post

Is the item autocollectathingy gone or can I just not find it? I didn’t really follow the news about this update very well.

Flag Post

Can anyone tell me what the point of adding more “crafting materials” while crafting does? thanks

Flag Post

It increases the likelihood of a high quality item. I’m pretty sure you can get god tier equipment with the default 1K but it’s only a .01% chance or something.

Flag Post

I noticed that Guardian’s been made much stronger (tons of HP/defense and less evasion now, and it’s level 5000+ now) with a time limit. I wonder if it’ll still be good training there… Speaking of HP buffs, it seems like most monsters have strange numbers of HP like 1,293,492. Did you plug in the monster stats into a formula when making the Explosion?

Also, hooray for no more weapon energy! Makes it much easier to kill in Pirate Ship Interior.

Flag Post

er…anyone know if we can change difficulty in the battle arena post explosion? I can’t seem to find it

Flag Post
Originally posted by qlordz:

er…anyone know if we can change difficulty in the battle arena post explosion? I can’t seem to find it

For now, you can’t.

Flag Post

Are there any ways to get extra Relics? I’d love to get 10 of them on my Pre-Explosion Trophy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Techwarrior:

Are there any ways to get extra Relics? I’d love to get 10 of them on my Pre-Explosion Trophy.

Trololololol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

Trololololol.

:D
Can only dream of that.

Flag Post

is the Pre-Explosion Trophy the best weap avaible? Also, I dont want to waste my relic on something I’ll end up changing, so… Should I use it on the Trophy?

Flag Post

What I Know/Think:

• The AutoLoot system is gone. It caused too much lag and the rewards for killing the enemy have increased to compensate.
  • More Crafting Material increases the base stats of the item made. The only way to get Legendary items is by using the “??? Recipe”.
  • Most Enemy Stats were auto-generated to help balance the BA.
  • Best Weapon (currently) is the Epic Grenade from the Explosion Boxes. Base Stats are 500 Attack, 1 Speed, lifespan of 365 Days and can level up (increase Attack by using it).
  • My Idea for Megaboss Runs:
    • Pre-Explosion trophy (25 speed) until you reach Blood Surfer lookalike
    • Epic Grenades till end, you need to boost speed by using Armor speed enhancers.
      Hope this helps.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

What I Know/Think:

• The AutoLoot system is gone. It caused too much lag and the rewards for killing the enemy have increased to compensate.

Tukkun said somewhere on this forum (can’t remember where) that the auto looter is still in the arena (kind of), you just can’t see it. He mentioned that the monsters drop 1.75 times more.
EDIT: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/166281-the-explosion-its-finally-released?page=3
Scroll down to one of his replies.

Flag Post

Do we have to get all the rings again? And how often do they drop now? I have yet to see one

Flag Post

I liked the rings and i am sad that all the rings ran away.. I will catch them again muwhaha.
I think that rings are rarer now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExSeaD:

I liked the rings and i am sad that all the rings ran away.. I will catch them again muwhaha.
I think that rings are rarer now.

Just go in the epic pyramid battle a few times. I got them all easily.

Flag Post

does the EXP ring apply to only main EXP or also battle arena EXP, and if it does does it count for equipment EXP too?

Flag Post

What are the requirements to go to the Special Arena? I’m level 720 and rank 83 and I can’t go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thewhitefox:

is the Pre-Explosion Trophy the best weap avaible? Also, I dont want to waste my relic on something I’ll end up changing, so… Should I use it on the Trophy?

Can anyone confirm this also? I’d also like to not waste my relic.

Flag Post

The BEST Weapon is the “Elite Grenade” from the Explosion Box. I’ve mentioned the stats above.

Flag Post

my thought on epicest weapon-
Lazer (or the one next to it) for speed, add up to ten atk enhances including a relic.
Like, 25 speed 200 atk on mine.

Flag Post

There are so many new posts just from one day, whoa. Let’s hope I’m not repeating something said dozen times.
Is Pirate ship Interior working how supposed? Treasure hunters now come in 10’s and i can’t even count the ninja’s – pyrabow, quick attack, OHKO, its insane. Now if anyone was happy that bestiary is not broken by new enemies in old areas, this will make him/her sad. Also spawn rate seems buffed…

Anyway, bestiary page 4 is missing, probably intended but now I will never know what was there :(. And how do you get to the future? No manual needed, just I don’t see a way there.

EDIT: And, all ghosts (another chest) are Bosses?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

The BEST Weapon is the “Elite Grenade” from the Explosion Box. I’ve mentioned the stats above.

For speed it definitely isn’t the best. Also it has a time limit. I’d rather use a relic on a permanent item.

So I guess my next question is: Is the Pre-Explosion Trophy the best permanent item in the BA to use a relic on?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hector21321:

my thought on epicest weapon-
Lazer (or the one next to it) for speed, add up to ten atk enhances including a relic.
Like, 25 speed 200 atk on mine.

with attack speed skill maxed, 20 attack is the same as 25 attack, so there’s no point. I used 3 speed enhancers and the relic on my pre-explosion trophies, and plan to use more high level attack enhancers, is currently 519 attack/20 speed