MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 140

11759 posts

Flag Post

Is it possible to get boss damage on immortal pendant?
What’s the max for critical damage?

Flag Post

Is it possible to get boss damage on immortal pendant?

No.

What’s the max for critical damage?

1000%.

Flag Post

I’ve had HP, attack, and defense hard capped for a while now, but MP still rises. Now, it is at 345k. What is the hard cap?

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarScream69:

I’ve had HP, attack, and defense hard capped for a while now, but MP still rises. Now, it is at 345k. What is the hard cap?

360k.

Flag Post

So, here again. I have some doubts about my skills. I Idle 98% of the time. Atm I have this :

-)All tier 1 and 2 skills maxed but combo power(lvl 5) combo protection(lvl 5) and power attack(lvl0).

-) All tier 3 skills maxed but SKB, PA improve, MP Recovery, Rage Mastery, and Cooup de Grace at lvl 0. Drain its at 30/32.

-) High Mastery, Keen eyes, Overpowered Tanker, Money up, Combo Reward, Tier 2 Mastery, potions profanity(is it useless?) Maxed.
The other tier 4 skills are at 0.

-) Fiveleaf Clover, Tier 3 Mastery, AutoSteal and BA improve Maxed. The other tier 5 skills are at 0.

I have 25 skill points to use. What should i invest in?. Is true the thing about potions profanity?

Flag Post

Since you idle all the time, power attack is useless. Put those points into coup de grace. You may also want to put some points into reflect. Potion profanity is useful since it makes potions cheaper, and cheaper is always good.

Flag Post

does using the experience boost ring boost only the experience in the arena or does it boost everything?

Flag Post
Originally posted by chadc6c123:

does using the experience boost ring boost only the experience in the arena or does it boost everything?

Experience that you get through the Battle Arena.*

*I might be wrong.

Flag Post

It increases Level experience and Rank experience. It only affects experience gains while in the Battle Arena.

Flag Post

should i use elite armor or golden armor

Flag Post
Originally posted by music10:

Which is better?

Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:

Which is better?

Only one way to find out. FIGHT!

Experience gained in the BA works for both AI:TG and BA experience. So both.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

Which is better?

i only hav enough for/ want one set

Flag Post

I’m currently about 2B pixels away from a G2… should I upgrade from a Glaive to that, or keep saving for the G5?

Flag Post

Go from G1 to G5.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CAdamH:

I’m currently about 2B pixels away from a G2… should I upgrade from a Glaive to that, or keep saving for the G5?

Keep saving. Or get Holy Glory and Glaive of Smiting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

Which is better?

i only hav enough for/ want one set

You’re missing the joke. I guess nobody would know…

Originally posted by CAdamH:

Get G5. Don’t get any other glaives.

Flag Post

I wanna upgrade my weapon from smg/ps3 to G1. I think a double fused G1 would be good. But I dont know how to enhance them. It will take me lot do it. I can mine for lvl 3 att speed enhancers, and lvl 9 success and protection rocks. Im using zerker with 45% att speed on it, I think I can raise it up to 50-60%. It gets really difficult to me to enhance items before +7. But if its needed, I will try it up to +10 and wont use mystery rocks.

So, how should I enhance my two G1?
Also, should I lvl them before fusing or after?

Flag Post

Since i lost my BA equipment, all IA’s and all kills in the BA i need and advice what i should do now. Most of the time i only Idle and before i did that at The Beach since i already had the bestiary for all monsters on lv 5 there and i had about half of the IA’s of that area mastered.
Right now i’m rank 202 own around 81.000.000 pixel and around 2.100.000 CM but i don’t have any idea where i should go in the BA now so i will play FCG until someone could give me some hints.

Flag Post

Well, if you can idle in dragon cave that would be the best place to try to get a decent bestiary level at. Otherwise I still think it might be better to stick with the beach until you can move on to it.

Flag Post

First i would need an idea what equipment i should get myself since i can’t fight naked like i am right now ^^ Before i had a training set fused with an elite set for the mastery the training set could give when the right item came out but i’m not sure if that is a good idea at that rank.

Flag Post

I think the best thing for what you can afford right now would be a golden armor set. That would leave enough for a decent weapon.

Flag Post

Not sure if a set with crit damage would be realy helpfull since right now i don’t have much crit rate so it would not have that much effect but maybe i’m wrong
Edit: Well for now i went with a fused set of elite and training to get some mastery again and as a weapon i have a fused SMG + PS but i can’t go to dragon cave since the boss there kills me so i startet in BB on casual until i’m ready to go to another area

Flag Post

should i use my
STRIPPER ARMOR +5
attack 13 def 58 crit damage 16% evasion 2% HP 4%
instead of my
GOLD ARMOR
attack 11 defence 134 crit damage 13%

Flag Post

Is there a list with the max levels weapons can level up to? At least for the important weapons.