MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 140

10732 posts

Flag Post

… So is there anything I can do with this expired Cursed Pendant that I can’t use Life Rocks on? Other than selling it, of course.

 
Flag Post

No.

 
Flag Post

=Hello, I’d like to figure out when I could practically anti-idle in Pirate Ship. The followings are the details of my stats.
Furthermore, I would like to find a place that could rapidly increase my stats to upgrade to pirate ship. Is my defense too low? Or I should pick another weapon?

Level 2172, Rank 265
Atk Power: 73875 (65960)
Def Power: 46277 (41319)
Health Points: 222179 (146171)
Mana Points: 57110 (28555)
Accuracy: 0%6312 (5050)
Evasion: 32%
12443 (5096)

Weapons:
Blood Claw (+9, Fused item)
Atk: 413
Atk Spd: 14 (With my skills, it is 22)
Def: 23
Crit Chance: 15%
Accuracy: 7%
HP Regen: 100%
Drain: Lv6

SMG (4, Fused itemRelic)
Atk: 320
Atk Spd: 30 (With my skills, it is 25)
Def: 30
Crit Chance: 50%
Accuracy: 30%
Stun Chance: + 5%

Spirit Sword (8)
Atk: 445
Atk Spd: 12
21%(With my skills, it is 24 with Atk speed+)
Def: 2
Crit Chance: 15%
Accuracy: 1%

Now I use these:
Stripper Nurse Hat (Def 78)
Fused Dragonwyn Shirt+Relic (Def 133)
Enchanted Leather Gloves (Atk 19, Def 73)
Dragonwyn Pants (Def 92, Drain Lv 5)
Enchanted Leather Shoes (Atk 5, Atk Spd 5%, Def 100)
Blood Claw mentioned.
for anti-idling.

Invisible Ally: Treasure Hunter.
Able to idle smoothly in DC+HC.
Able to anti-idle very smoothly in PSI Casual with SMG/BC.
PSI+HC is very hard for me with the treasure chests (Indeed, the pirate gem.) which slows down the speed I could get my rewards even though I have my SMG on with the ability of Enrage of Treasure Hunter of my IA.=

(Sorry, the numbers are messed up with the formatting)

 
Flag Post

You should probably just skip PS and go directly to SI.

 
Flag Post

How do I maximize my pixel rate? Some people got huge drop rates, like 2-3k%, is it possible for pixel rate? :D

 
Flag Post

Hi there. Im 285 rank/ 3864 lvl. My stats are Atk Power: 101k (70k) Def Power: 56k (44k) Health Points: 721k (304k) Mana Points: 43k(112k?) Accuracy: 32%13k (8k) Evasion: 32%19k (9k). I use double fused spirit zerker armor and smg+ps3 spirit for Idling and a non spirit for anti-idling, I´ve saved about 2bill pixels and 60m CM, Im Idling at DC+HC…….and I have some questions:

1. Why it say 112k MP in brackets but my real MP is about 43k? Visual bug?
2. Are my stats OK?
3. Which is the next step before DC? Pirate Ship, Mystic Path or Smiley Island (I think i can idle in SI on casual, but with 3-4 hit per mob)
4. Should I keep saving for a G5 or what weapon should I craft?
5. What about armor? I was thinking to save till i can use EC+Zerker. I´ve heard about Holy Glory Armor. Where can I find it and is it a real improve over my zerker?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sebas8181:

Hi there. Im 285 rank/ 3864 lvl. My stats are Atk Power: 101k (70k) Def Power: 56k (44k) Health Points: 721k (304k) Mana Points: 43k(112k?) Accuracy: 32%13k (8k) Evasion: 32%19k (9k). I use double fused spirit zerker armor and smg+ps3 spirit for Idling and a non spirit for anti-idling, I´ve saved about 2bill pixels and 60m CM, Im Idling at DC+HC…….and I have some questions:

1. Why it say 112k MP in brackets but my real MP is about 43k? Visual bug?
2. Are my stats OK?
3. Which is the next step before DC? Pirate Ship, Mystic Path or Smiley Island (I think i can idle in SI on casual, but with 3-4 hit per mob)
4. Should I keep saving for a G5 or what weapon should I craft?
5. What about armor? I was thinking to save till i can use EC+Zerker. I´ve heard about Holy Glory Armor. Where can I find it and is it a real improve over my zerker?

1. Every spirit piece takes 10% of your MP away, 6 pieces taking 60% away
2. Not bad
3. I guess you mean AFTER DC when you’re talking about PS and SI. If that’s the case, then go for Smiley Island. Before DC is Binary Battlefield
4. If you have NOM skill, just try to Ninja SD and get BRW/Light Glaive/Dark Glaive
5. Holy Glory can be obtained opening 10 chests in SD and it’s huge improve to zerker. But before you can get 10 chests without anti-curse potion you should just use zerker.

PS: Some pro player can answer more :)

 
Flag Post

Is it possible to get boss damage on immortal pendant?
What’s the max for critical damage?

 
Flag Post

Is it possible to get boss damage on immortal pendant?

No.

What’s the max for critical damage?

1000%.

 
Flag Post

I’ve had HP, attack, and defense hard capped for a while now, but MP still rises. Now, it is at 345k. What is the hard cap?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by StarScream69:

I’ve had HP, attack, and defense hard capped for a while now, but MP still rises. Now, it is at 345k. What is the hard cap?

360k.

 
Flag Post

So, here again. I have some doubts about my skills. I Idle 98% of the time. Atm I have this :

-)All tier 1 and 2 skills maxed but combo power(lvl 5) combo protection(lvl 5) and power attack(lvl0).

-) All tier 3 skills maxed but SKB, PA improve, MP Recovery, Rage Mastery, and Cooup de Grace at lvl 0. Drain its at 30/32.

-) High Mastery, Keen eyes, Overpowered Tanker, Money up, Combo Reward, Tier 2 Mastery, potions profanity(is it useless?) Maxed.
The other tier 4 skills are at 0.

-) Fiveleaf Clover, Tier 3 Mastery, AutoSteal and BA improve Maxed. The other tier 5 skills are at 0.

I have 25 skill points to use. What should i invest in?. Is true the thing about potions profanity?

 
Flag Post

Since you idle all the time, power attack is useless. Put those points into coup de grace. You may also want to put some points into reflect. Potion profanity is useful since it makes potions cheaper, and cheaper is always good.

 
Flag Post

does using the experience boost ring boost only the experience in the arena or does it boost everything?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by chadc6c123:

does using the experience boost ring boost only the experience in the arena or does it boost everything?

Experience that you get through the Battle Arena.*

*I might be wrong.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by chadc6c123:

does using the experience boost ring boost only the experience in the arena or does it boost everything?

It increases Level experience and Rank experience. It only affects experience gains while in the Battle Arena.

 
Flag Post

should i use elite armor or golden armor

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by music10:

should i use elite armor or golden armor

Which is better?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:
Originally posted by music10:

should i use elite armor or golden armor

Which is better?

Only one way to find out. FIGHT!

Originally posted by chadc6c123:

does using the experience boost ring boost only the experience in the arena or does it boost everything?

Experience gained in the BA works for both AI:TG and BA experience. So both.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:
Originally posted by music10:

should i use elite armor or golden armor

Which is better?

Only one way to find out. FIGHT!

i only hav enough for/ want one set

 
Flag Post

I’m currently about 2B pixels away from a G2… should I upgrade from a Glaive to that, or keep saving for the G5?

 
Flag Post

Go from G1 to G5.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CAdamH:

I’m currently about 2B pixels away from a G2… should I upgrade from a Glaive to that, or keep saving for the G5?

Keep saving. Or get Holy Glory and Glaive of Smiting.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by music10:
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:
Originally posted by music10:

should i use elite armor or golden armor

Which is better?

Only one way to find out. FIGHT!

i only hav enough for/ want one set

You’re missing the joke. I guess nobody would know…

Originally posted by CAdamH:

I’m currently about 2B pixels away from a G2… should I upgrade from a Glaive to that, or keep saving for the G5?

Get G5. Don’t get any other glaives.

 
Flag Post

I wanna upgrade my weapon from smg/ps3 to G1. I think a double fused G1 would be good. But I dont know how to enhance them. It will take me lot do it. I can mine for lvl 3 att speed enhancers, and lvl 9 success and protection rocks. Im using zerker with 45% att speed on it, I think I can raise it up to 50-60%. It gets really difficult to me to enhance items before +7. But if its needed, I will try it up to +10 and wont use mystery rocks.

So, how should I enhance my two G1?
Also, should I lvl them before fusing or after?