MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 182

11686 posts

Flag Post

sorry, i meant attack on armor ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by dmdmx:

They are my precious armors.

[image snip]

BUT I couldn’t kill CHAOS (yes, I could defeat chaos.)
What am I missing something?

Mostly that your bonuses suck. You’ll want two pieces with dodge chance, two pieces with damage taken, and one piece with mastery. You’ll also want Boss Damage on your weapon. For your ring you’ll want power or HP, and… Actually… What did you do for enhancing that armor? Your hat should be enhanced for HP. The Shirt, Gloves, Shoes, and Pants should all be enhanced for attack, and shoes should be enhanced for crit damage. Preferably with level 10 rocks, of course. My set that was used to kill CHAOS and get his armor has a total of 915 attack. Yours has only 376. Now that I see that, it’s unlikely that you can earn CHAOS armor with that particular set. You might be able to beat him on one or no chests, but you probably can’t beat him with a high enough score to get the armor rewards. That set might work well for most of the rest of the game, but you’ll need something much more “properly” enhanced if you want to take out CHAOS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:

remember to enhancer +10 and +9, then fuse, then enhance. and fully level both pieces before fusion.

Wouldn’t level 10 and 9 be better too, as it does the same as enhancements?

Flag Post

I need serious help with the anscendant IA. Ive got my cn set growthrocked. My sword is 5 lvl 10 atk rocks and rest growthrocks.

It took me 13 minutes to get the anscendant down to 50% hp on casual wm, then it 1 hitted me. On HC WM I cant even dmg the anscendant. Any tips? :(

Flag Post

Thanks Almandaragal, it’s important advice.
But I don’t think that I can enhance 10 attack rocks, so I enhance Lv.10 mystery rocks for all holy armors.
I broke MANY HOLY SOCKS FOR LIFE ROCKS. I don’t want broke armors more.

Flag Post
I don’t want broke armors more.

Sounds like you need to start using some enhanception

Flag Post

But I don’t think that I can enhance 10 attack rocks, so I enhance Lv.10 mystery rocks for all holy armors.

Do 60 tower of doom, then do a bunch of special arena. Buy Elite Success Enhancers. Use them to get things to +10

Originally posted by Vaajper:

I need serious help with the anscendant IA. Ive got my cn set growthrocked. My sword is 5 lvl 10 atk rocks and rest growthrocks.

It took me 13 minutes to get the anscendant down to 50% hp on casual wm, then it 1 hitted me. On HC WM I cant even dmg the anscendant. Any tips? :(

Are you level 9001? Max stats? What are your bonuses on the equips? Robacon weapon? Pendant? Earrings? Medal? Spirit or MP?

Flag Post

I recently fused EC with some zerker items zerker was primary item. I lost some of the stats on the zerker items is this supposed to happen or am i doing osmething wrong?

Flag Post

no, you’ll lose some stats but get much higher green/orange bonuses from it, which are generally more important

Flag Post

What are the best enhancements for Zerker set with an SMG+PS3? Zerker w/ G1+G1 fusion?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

Do 60 tower of doom, then do a bunch of special arena. Buy Elite Success Enhancers. Use them to get things to +10

Originally posted by Vaajper:

Are you level 9001? Max stats? What are your bonuses on the equips? Robacon weapon? Pendant? Earrings? Medal? Spirit or MP?

lvl 9k1: yes
bonuses: 3x dmg taken, 1 hp and 1 atk.
robacon were using a +10 pyrabow with pure atk
used rank 500 boss dmg pendant
hp ring
no earring at all
clover medal
spirit on the cn set cuz i tried to first weaken the anscendant with Chaos, that didnt work so i tried without spirit, did more dmg on casual but no dmg at all on hc

Flag Post

do 60 Tod…wait,
How could beat BoD 60 times!? wow, that’s long way.

EDIT:Not to worry about. I can beat BoD without rage power now.

Flag Post

Does the chance of getting unob from epic monsters drop the more you have or am I just experiencing a major case of bad luck? In the beginning every epic dropped one and bosses 2 – now I’m stuck at 8000+ unob with not even the bosses dropping them every time. I want my pickaxe…

Flag Post

I am pretty much new for the game so wanted to ask how and where should i farm crafting materials at rank 102 ? Or if i am not supposed to farm CM WHAT SHOULD İ AİM TO DO.

Flag Post

If there’s discussion about this somewhere please tell me (because I’m clueless) but what does mining do? And what areas can you mine in?

Flag Post

is it better to play BA without using auto fight, what im asking is do you get more items form not using auto fight?

Flag Post

do 60 Tod…wait,
How could beat BoD 60 times!? wow, that’s long way.

EDIT:Not to worry about. I can beat BoD without rage power now.

I am a bit late but I looked at your armor, You really will have to conform to the normal armor sets (3 att, 1 crit, 1 hp OR 4 att 1 crit). You need to get an immortal pendant from the pyramid with a good bonus on it as well (dodge chance, attack, ignore def, hit chance). You must always have a master buff on as well. Since your armor has so much defense, check your base damage taken resistance and see if you even need a piece of armor with that bonus, but it should mostly be attack and dodge chance for you.

Originally posted by Vertinrate:

I am pretty much new for the game so wanted to ask how and where should i farm crafting materials at rank 102 ? Or if i am not supposed to farm CM WHAT SHOULD İ AİM TO DO.

You probably just have to keep trucking through it all. Once you can complete the defend mission and enter the secret lab, that is the best low level place for CM by a landslide. Also note: Pixel enhancements on your armor also effect CM, but at your level I don’t see bonuses playing a very large deal.

Originally posted by JasperNeils:

If there’s discussion about this somewhere please tell me (because I’m clueless) but what does mining do? And what areas can you mine in?

This is outdated but should do. Outdated mining guide

Originally posted by nbear1:

is it better to play BA without using auto fight, what im asking is do you get more items form not using auto fight?

It used to be in quite a few situations before robacon, but with the darkruler weapon now if you are rank 500 then it is a far better option. If you do not have robacon equipped and no dark ruler, you will get more items. But unless that is absolutely what you need, that is not as efficient.

Flag Post

How to level a Pirate Sword efficiently?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arrrl:

How to level a Pirate Sword efficiently?

Basically just Robacon and a lot of high arena exp earning activities. Special Arena, Secret Dungeon (+ Chaos/CHAOS if you can), etc. It requires an insane amount of bacon though, so regardless there is going to need to be a lot of anti-idling going on to collect the Bacon unless you only throw it on Robacon for things like SA runs as opposed to idling with it.

Flag Post

Well I still cant kill mb i have -15% damage taken on all but one of my armour peices and deal almost no damage to him. When ever i start to heal i lose hp very fast. Is there something i am doing wrong?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Almandaragal:

Basically just Robacon and a lot of high arena exp earning activities. Special Arena, Secret Dungeon (+ Chaos/CHAOS if you can), etc. It requires an insane amount of bacon though, so regardless there is going to need to be a lot of anti-idling going on to collect the Bacon unless you only throw it on Robacon for things like SA runs as opposed to idling with it.

Ok, thanks, I just thought that there is some kind of shortcut, for example killing in pirate areas or something similar.

Besides, I just hit rank 300 and I’m in the middle of building my first real, balanced armor set (whoa, pathetic!) and I haven’t even killed the Megaboss once. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeavenlyGUY:

Well I still cant kill mb i have -15% damage taken on all but one of my armour peices and deal almost no damage to him. When ever i start to heal i lose hp very fast. Is there something i am doing wrong?

Probably… whats your total attack from all your equips? And base attack?

Flag Post

84k base and about 1060 total I think

Flag Post

Ok so you have 90% damage taken? And like 750K+ actual defense? I dont understand how youre failing. Maybe you need more accuracy/hit chance or something

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeavenlyGUY:

It sounds like you’ve been zombified. When that happens, take your finger off of A and use Q to heal.