MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 182

10803 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by thegood159:

Whats the best way to enhance HG armor?

Armor attack rocks. Armor critical rocks. And possibly armor health rocks. 3:1:1 ratio respectively. Alternately, ignore the health part entirely and go 7:3 attack:critical (3 pieces all attack 1 all critical and 1 half and half)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thegood159:

Whats the best way to enhance HG armor?

1 piece hp, 3 pieces attack, 1 piece crit damage. I always say the hp can optionally be replaced with a helmet that is fully leveled with chaotic growth rocks.

remember to enhancer +10 and +9, then fuse, then enhance. and fully level both pieces before fusion.

Spirit HG is also a good idea, since you must use a range weapon. it is stronger than normal skill set.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sebas8181:

Hi, I´ve recently starting to kill CHAOS to get chaos set. The problem is that I´m about to my first ascension (8836 lvl, one or two days away) and still on HG armor, so I have not much time to get many chaos parts. I wanna know, how many sets of chaos armor should I get? Is Chaos+Wizard a good fuse for Idling at PC?
Thx!

I settled and just left it HG armor until my second ascension, I only had about 8/10 pieces of a chaos set when ascending. It is your choice if you want to hang around and collect all the pieces. Also if it’s your 1st ascension you have the option to go to 9k1 for the achievement too, which will buy you plenty of time (about 2 more weeks of playing. 1-9000 = 2.47t exp → 9000-9001 = 530b @ 50% exp, meaning the same time as 1.26t. That is half of your whole ascension’s exp but as I said, about 2 weeks).

Chaos/chaos will always be your endgame set. Yes, chaos/wizard would be great for idling PC, but so would Chaos/EC. But at that point you have to take into consideration how much inventory space you need for every set of chaos and how much enhancing you need. That is your call also.

If you choose to ascend a 2nd time and flow through naturally, you will be looking at about a 15k minute run. You’ll be back up there in probably less than 2 weeks. To speed through, use up a lot of cash insta’s to speed to lvl 4k ASAP and from there everything picks up.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:
Originally posted by thegood159:

Whats the best way to enhance HG armor?

Armor attack rocks. Armor critical rocks. And possibly armor health rocks. 3:1:1 ratio respectively. Alternately, ignore the health part entirely and go 7:3 attack:critical (3 pieces all attack 1 all critical and 1 half and half)

4 attack/1 crit is better in most cases because of monster defense.

Also, don’t buy/use instas until level 2k or so, run megaboss until then.

 
Flag Post

They are my precious armors.

BUT I couldn’t kill CHAOS (yes, I could defeat chaos.)
What am I missing something?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dmdmx:

They are my precious armors.

BUT I couldn’t kill CHAOS (yes, I could defeat chaos.)
What am I missing something?

Where is attack on your weapon? Without it you can’t do anything (i had 1 full hp piece, 3 full attack, and 1 full crit piece for CHAOS, and it works). Also change your bonuses to more useful ones (like dogde chance, attack …)

 
Flag Post

Glaive of Smiting cannot enhance Attack, but it gain +350% Damage for holy armors.
Blind Duration is useless? oh well, I have a need to consider that is attached to the armor bonus.
Thanks, Quertiy.

 
Flag Post

sorry, i meant attack on armor ;)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dmdmx:

They are my precious armors.

[image snip]

BUT I couldn’t kill CHAOS (yes, I could defeat chaos.)
What am I missing something?

Mostly that your bonuses suck. You’ll want two pieces with dodge chance, two pieces with damage taken, and one piece with mastery. You’ll also want Boss Damage on your weapon. For your ring you’ll want power or HP, and… Actually… What did you do for enhancing that armor? Your hat should be enhanced for HP. The Shirt, Gloves, Shoes, and Pants should all be enhanced for attack, and shoes should be enhanced for crit damage. Preferably with level 10 rocks, of course. My set that was used to kill CHAOS and get his armor has a total of 915 attack. Yours has only 376. Now that I see that, it’s unlikely that you can earn CHAOS armor with that particular set. You might be able to beat him on one or no chests, but you probably can’t beat him with a high enough score to get the armor rewards. That set might work well for most of the rest of the game, but you’ll need something much more “properly” enhanced if you want to take out CHAOS.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:

remember to enhancer +10 and +9, then fuse, then enhance. and fully level both pieces before fusion.

Wouldn’t level 10 and 9 be better too, as it does the same as enhancements?

 
Flag Post

I need serious help with the anscendant IA. Ive got my cn set growthrocked. My sword is 5 lvl 10 atk rocks and rest growthrocks.

It took me 13 minutes to get the anscendant down to 50% hp on casual wm, then it 1 hitted me. On HC WM I cant even dmg the anscendant. Any tips? :(

 
Flag Post

Thanks Almandaragal, it’s important advice.
But I don’t think that I can enhance 10 attack rocks, so I enhance Lv.10 mystery rocks for all holy armors.
I broke MANY HOLY SOCKS FOR LIFE ROCKS. I don’t want broke armors more.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dmdmx:
I don’t want broke armors more.

Sounds like you need to start using some enhanception

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dmdmx:

Thanks Almandaragal, it’s important advice.
But I don’t think that I can enhance 10 attack rocks, so I enhance Lv.10 mystery rocks for all holy armors.
I broke MANY HOLY SOCKS FOR LIFE ROCKS. I don’t want broke armors more.

Do 60 tower of doom, then do a bunch of special arena. Buy Elite Success Enhancers. Use them to get things to +10

Originally posted by Vaajper:

I need serious help with the anscendant IA. Ive got my cn set growthrocked. My sword is 5 lvl 10 atk rocks and rest growthrocks.

It took me 13 minutes to get the anscendant down to 50% hp on casual wm, then it 1 hitted me. On HC WM I cant even dmg the anscendant. Any tips? :(

Are you level 9001? Max stats? What are your bonuses on the equips? Robacon weapon? Pendant? Earrings? Medal? Spirit or MP?

 
Flag Post

I recently fused EC with some zerker items zerker was primary item. I lost some of the stats on the zerker items is this supposed to happen or am i doing osmething wrong?

 
Flag Post

no, you’ll lose some stats but get much higher green/orange bonuses from it, which are generally more important

 
Flag Post

What are the best enhancements for Zerker set with an SMG+PS3? Zerker w/ G1+G1 fusion?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:
Originally posted by dmdmx:

Thanks Almandaragal, it’s important advice.
But I don’t think that I can enhance 10 attack rocks, so I enhance Lv.10 mystery rocks for all holy armors.
I broke MANY HOLY SOCKS FOR LIFE ROCKS. I don’t want broke armors more.

Do 60 tower of doom, then do a bunch of special arena. Buy Elite Success Enhancers. Use them to get things to +10

Originally posted by Vaajper:

I need serious help with the anscendant IA. Ive got my cn set growthrocked. My sword is 5 lvl 10 atk rocks and rest growthrocks.

It took me 13 minutes to get the anscendant down to 50% hp on casual wm, then it 1 hitted me. On HC WM I cant even dmg the anscendant. Any tips? :(

Are you level 9001? Max stats? What are your bonuses on the equips? Robacon weapon? Pendant? Earrings? Medal? Spirit or MP?

lvl 9k1: yes
bonuses: 3x dmg taken, 1 hp and 1 atk.
robacon were using a +10 pyrabow with pure atk
used rank 500 boss dmg pendant
hp ring
no earring at all
clover medal
spirit on the cn set cuz i tried to first weaken the anscendant with Chaos, that didnt work so i tried without spirit, did more dmg on casual but no dmg at all on hc

 
Flag Post

do 60 Tod…wait,
How could beat BoD 60 times!? wow, that’s long way.

EDIT:Not to worry about. I can beat BoD without rage power now.

 
Flag Post

Does the chance of getting unob from epic monsters drop the more you have or am I just experiencing a major case of bad luck? In the beginning every epic dropped one and bosses 2 – now I’m stuck at 8000+ unob with not even the bosses dropping them every time. I want my pickaxe…

 
Flag Post

I am pretty much new for the game so wanted to ask how and where should i farm crafting materials at rank 102 ? Or if i am not supposed to farm CM WHAT SHOULD İ AİM TO DO.

 
Flag Post

If there’s discussion about this somewhere please tell me (because I’m clueless) but what does mining do? And what areas can you mine in?

 
Flag Post

is it better to play BA without using auto fight, what im asking is do you get more items form not using auto fight?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dmdmx:

do 60 Tod…wait,
How could beat BoD 60 times!? wow, that’s long way.

EDIT:Not to worry about. I can beat BoD without rage power now.

I am a bit late but I looked at your armor, You really will have to conform to the normal armor sets (3 att, 1 crit, 1 hp OR 4 att 1 crit). You need to get an immortal pendant from the pyramid with a good bonus on it as well (dodge chance, attack, ignore def, hit chance). You must always have a master buff on as well. Since your armor has so much defense, check your base damage taken resistance and see if you even need a piece of armor with that bonus, but it should mostly be attack and dodge chance for you.

Originally posted by Vertinrate:

I am pretty much new for the game so wanted to ask how and where should i farm crafting materials at rank 102 ? Or if i am not supposed to farm CM WHAT SHOULD İ AİM TO DO.

You probably just have to keep trucking through it all. Once you can complete the defend mission and enter the secret lab, that is the best low level place for CM by a landslide. Also note: Pixel enhancements on your armor also effect CM, but at your level I don’t see bonuses playing a very large deal.

Originally posted by JasperNeils:

If there’s discussion about this somewhere please tell me (because I’m clueless) but what does mining do? And what areas can you mine in?

This is outdated but should do. Outdated mining guide

Originally posted by nbear1:

is it better to play BA without using auto fight, what im asking is do you get more items form not using auto fight?

It used to be in quite a few situations before robacon, but with the darkruler weapon now if you are rank 500 then it is a far better option. If you do not have robacon equipped and no dark ruler, you will get more items. But unless that is absolutely what you need, that is not as efficient.

 
Flag Post

How to level a Pirate Sword efficiently?