Flag Post

can anyone recommend stats for fightin Chuck Norris

atk/def: 39,995/34,903
hp/mp: 72,746/14,733

Weapon: Strong Machine gun [+1]
Attack: 205
Speed: 25

Flag Post

How long does the Prehistoric mission usually take? I keep visiting the same rooms as well.
Patience Room again…

@Above: The Relic Enhancer should have gone on something better…
For CN, you are going to need to get most of the achievements for BA stats.

Flag Post

I noticed that some areas seem to have different spawn times from other places. The Guardian seems to take longer to spawn than do the enemies in Triangle Land. Also, it might be just me, but I think the enemies in Smiley Island take a shorter time to spawn than the Triangle Land enemies… although I’m not sure whether I had on an encounter ring while killing in Triangle Land. Can anyone confirm/debunk this?

Flag Post

OMG I UPGRADE FAILED MY PRE EXPLOSION TROPHY …………

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwilightShadows:

Was it a perm or a timed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yupei:
Originally posted by TwilightShadows:

Was it a perm or a timed?

Permed ……, pissed atm, it was 90% upgrade but it failed on my first try D:, at least I still have the relic.
Edit: I would do anything to have it back tukkun D:

Flag Post

I’m trying to figure out what the best way to enhance this pre-explosion gear is. Would you guys say do +35 attacks on the weapon (plus the relic for one slot) and do +2 speed +35 defense on the armor? Or would it be better to do +2 speed +5 attack on the armor? Or am I missing something here.

Edit: Is the pre-explosion gear also the most powerful permanent gear at the moment?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Techwarrior:

I’m trying to figure out what the best way to enhance this pre-explosion gear is. Would you guys say do +35 attacks on the weapon (plus the relic for one slot) and do +2 speed +35 defense on the armor? Or would it be better to do +2 speed +5 attack on the armor? Or am I missing something here.

I think you might be able to craft slightly better enhancers (albeit at large cost), but other than that, sounds good.

Which combination you choose depends on where you are and your level.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosII7:
Originally posted by Techwarrior:

I think you might be able to craft slightly better enhancers (albeit at large cost), but other than that, sounds good.

Which combination you choose depends on where you are and your level.

Well I’ll probably be idling at the pirate ship for now, maybe further up if I can later on. Would the defense really be necessary for anything though, or would it be better to go for attack on armor? Also afaik, those are the best enhancers from what I’ve seen on the forum. If you know of any better, let me know.

Flag Post

Depending on how much you want to run the megaboss, defense can be important. Idk. weigh it out for yourself, keep in mind that +35 defense is more points total than +5 attack.

Flag Post

Then I may hold off on enhancing for now. It’d probably be better to wait until I am maxed and see how well I do against megaboss / chuck.

Flag Post

Is it even possible to finish the prehistoric mission with a + 5 bonus? You get 1:50 minute (110 seconds), but there’s 40 seconds of waiting between the enemies and with a 25 speed weapon it still takes me at least 90 seconds to kill the alien treasure.

Flag Post

Can anybody tell me how to get a “Proof Of Training”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pinguin333:

Is it even possible to finish the prehistoric mission with a + 5 bonus? You get 1:50 minute (110 seconds), but there’s 40 seconds of waiting between the enemies and with a 25 speed weapon it still takes me at least 90 seconds to kill the alien treasure.

Get Attack speed on your armour, it should help.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Richirdo:

Max speed is 25, no matter what.

Flag Post

Crit ring?

Flag Post

Crit ring?

It might work since crit does 3 instead of 1 damage, but the ring only gives 10% more crit chance. Although doing the prehistoric mission without a protection ring is a bad idea, 1 minor lapse in concentration could insta-kill you.

Flag Post

Did anyone add the tier 4 “MP Boost” skill? I added it till level 10 and in the stats shop, my base MP is 110k. I should have +50% MP after the skill’s effect, but I only have 121k MP after exiting the shop. The skill sort of added 10% instead of the stated 50% in the skill’s description.

Dang…such a waste of my precious tier 4 skill points =( And I just added it to level 11 to confirm…wish I could get them back since it would otherwise cost me 32m pixels because if all it did was +20% MP at max level, I think i’d be better off saving it for other skills.

Flag Post

love the gear

Flag Post

In the begin i didnt see the pre-explosion armor. It’s the most powerfull armor ive ever seen. but i sold it-_-
How do you get enhanchers with 0% destructionrate? I upgraded my hero sword with a +165 attack enhancher:D But i dont want to destroy my hero sword now. Also, how to get proof of training?

Flag Post

Hmm. Maybe I’m not seeing something, but it claims I’m a rank of 85, yet I can only see the Rank 1+ skills. The other skills beyond Rank 1+ are locked…

Is this a bug, or is there some sort of “Unlock Tier” button/action that I’m missing?

Flag Post

you have to put points into lower level skills

Flag Post

Ahhh, okay, that makes sense Slogsdon. I have 80 points sunk in the lowest tier. How many more do I need to spend in order to unlock the higher ones?

Flag Post

i think if you mouse over a locked skill it will tell you the requirements

Flag Post

Quick question. Only one ring can be equip now? Or there is something we can do to unlock more rings to be equip?