How to kill Giant Corupted Treeman ? )

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ukrop2007:

How to kill Giant Corupted Treeman ? )

With your weapon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oskar_25:

You have to kill it on a impossible ascension

Alright, thanks. That’ll have to wait a while then :/.

Flag Post

how do u tame enemies?

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolsterkid:

how do u tame enemies?

Flag Post

how do u tame a enemy to be a invisible ally

Flag Post

Originally posted by Clams:

how do u tame enemies?

Flag Post

Invisible allies are tamed by fighting a rare version of the enemy and getting the random chance dropped loot (a transparent scroll-like item). Every area has its own IA drop rate, and some enemies have their own drop rate too (Idle Dummy for example has 1%, while the areas it appears in have 100% for every other enemy).

To increase your chances of finding IAs you can get “Rare Monster Rate” green bonus on your equipment. Increasing your drop rate also helps.

Flag Post

So I have a +10glaive and a +9glaive. Which one should be primary when I fuse them?

Flag Post

Are they the same and enhanced the same way? If so, then the +10 should be primary. When fusing, 63% of your primary items stats will be added to the new item, and 54% of the secondary. That’s why it’s best to take the +10 if they are both the “same”, since you’ll get more stats from it than from the +9.

If they are enhanced differently, then I’d use the one with the most of the stat that matters most to you as primary.

@Down: Glad you think so. Hope you are content with the result of your weapon.

Flag Post

Wow! Good answer, Aurian. Thanks. It’s a tough decision, but one has 18 speed, and the other has 1000 attack, so I think I’ll make the attack primary.

Flag Post

Two parter question here, first one: What is the bacon sword for? I bought it, and it just doesnt seem to give me more bacon for killing. Second question: How do I kill the ghost triangles? Is there something I need to equip?

Flag Post

Bacon sword allows Robacon to attack without using any bacon when you give it to him. And for ghost triangles, use heal when they’re not going invisible.

Flag Post

Ghost triangles are zombie, which means they are nearly immune to normal damage. You kill zombies with heal. I think picks also work on ghost triangles, but I’m not entirely sure of that, so stick to heal.

The bacon sword is really only for robacon/robroccoli to use (turns into a broccoli sword if you have broccoli mode). When robacon has it equipped, it’s attacks don’t use bacon, so it’s basically a way to use robacon without needing to collect bacon. Rank requirement of the sword does not apply for robacon, so you can give it to him at any level.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cazamus:

Two parter question here, first one: What is the bacon sword for? I bought it, and it just doesnt seem to give me more bacon for killing. Second question: How do I kill the ghost triangles? Is there something I need to equip?

For robacon, free hits. And use heal all white HP enemies are undead and thus need to be healed to well kill them.

Flag Post

Glad to see Bacon Sword is trending, cause I have a question about it.
I’m afraid to craft it because I dont’ want to get a non-legendary and have to make it again.
Also, I’ve heard people suggest fusing a Gold Cannon with a Bacon Sword. If I do that with the Gold Cannon as the primary, will it allow Robacon to use all his ranged skills and still not consume bacon?

Flag Post

That’s like asking if fusing a sword primary with a gun will allow your sword to shoot bullets.

Flag Post

Really? Shooting bullets is a special unlisted, unspecified ability with unusual effects that is only on a single item that works differently than any other in the game?

I think you need your head examined, or your sarcasm trigger adjusted.

So if that doesn’t work, what’s the point in fusing them? Is it just to troll players? Bacon Sword isn’t very good for it’s cost.

Flag Post

Sounds like you didn’t understand yet. Fusing means adding stats of an item to another. Everything else disappears with the item.

Flag Post

Well then what is the point in fusing it with a bacon sword? Wouldn’t a stronger weapon or another Gold Cannon be better?

Flag Post

The Gold Cannon is meant to increase the sword’s power. Leaving the sword as primary will get you a strong sword. Leaving the cannon as primary will get you a weak cannon, and will waste a 25b pixels sword.

Flag Post

A question about enhancing a perm HG set. In a couple days, I am going to be attempting SD on hardcore to try to get a permanent holy glory set and I will be only using identified (I believe) level 9 mystery enhancers on them. Does anyone know exactly which ones I should put on each piece aside from the one that I am supposed to put on them after doing the +10 and +9 fusion part? I probably won’t be responding right away on this as I will be at work sometime untiil 3 pm.

Flag Post

Bacon Swords are being fused with Gold Cannons because Gold Cannons have the highest rank among all fusable weapons, thus increasing the swords’ rank, which is the only stat that matters for robacon (besides attack, which is also fairly high)

Flag Post

Hi
What’s different between atrifact and legendary and what is better?
I have pirate sword rank 300 is it good at max lvl and should I waste my time on it?