MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 214

10724 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by FiniteParadox:
Originally posted by Draconi:

Then it’s probably its cooldown that is rather high. What does it say when you mouse over the skill?

Doesn’t say anything. I mouse over it and no text pops up, just like it was before I even beat Chuck.

Are you still in the 2012 pub? The skill won’t show up until you leave.

Flag Post

Don’t you have to leave and re-enter the BA altogether?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jxm1985:
Originally posted by FiniteParadox:

Then it’s probably its cooldown that is rather high. What does it say when you mouse over the skill?

Doesn’t say anything. I mouse over it and no text pops up, just like it was before I even beat Chuck.

Are you still in the 2012 pub? The skill won’t show up until you leave.

Ah. Thanks.

Flag Post

Where should I be anti-idling at Rank:167 and Level: 1293?

Also, what kind of gear should I have at that Rank?

Flag Post

How the hell would we know? Nobody keeps track of what people at level x and rank y should be doing.

Also just equip whatever you can afford at the moment.

Flag Post

Going off of the post above me, I considered for some time now making a collection of weapons and armor and zones for x rank and y level so we can remove 90% of the posts in this thread. But I am highly unknowledgeable in the topic because since I was those rank and levels the crafting system has been changed… 3 times?

Flag Post

There is an easy answer for these questions and it is one which stares us all right in the face. That is to look at the map. It shows the recommended level of each area. If a player is that level, try the area. If you can’t survive there, go back to an easier level.

Flag Post

Shrug Ah well, I probably should have known better than to ask, no doubt the same question with different numbers has been asked a thousand times.

Thanks anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dracosword:

Shrug Ah well, I probably should have known better than to ask

Don’t be too put off by the fact that some may answer in a less kind way. This forum isn’t as bad as it may seem when you first start posting.

It is true though that it’s hard to tell exactly what someone should wear. For some of us, it’s impossible because we’ve never been at that level. And I mean exactly that. When I was level 1293, rank did not exist, and the best armor ingame was dragonewyn.

I think the smartest thing you can do is to check what would give you the best stats/cost ratio. What is the most expensive you could afford? How does it compare to the next best thing? Is it worth the extra cost?

The one thing you should keep in mind, is that in AI, offensive is the best defense in most scenarios. You need to have a strong weapon. Don’t go over-board on the armor and spend everything, because weapon is the most important thing.

How the hell would we know?

You seem to be in a bad mood today. Perhaps you should stay off forums until you can stick to whole “act my age”-thing you got going on =)

Originally posted by Beeshrine09:

Going off of the post above me, I considered for some time now making a collection of weapons and armor and zones for x rank and y level so we can remove 90% of the posts in this thread.

It’s never going to happen that people don’t post things like that. This is a big game, and there’s A LOT going on. When new, it can get overwhelming and you don’t know what to go for. It’s natural to want to ask. However, it would be easier to answer them if we had some sort of established “good route”-list. I was going to do so myself, but I’m waiting for Tukkun to be done updating so that it’s not a potential waste of time,

Flag Post

So basically you just repeated everything already said in an overly long manner. Congrats.

The question isn’t one someone can possibly answer directly. As you must know, level and rank says NOTHING about one’s capability in BA. Someone at level 9001 and rank 500 might suck enough in everything else to not be able to leave Pirate Ship. And someone on level 5000 might be able to fight in SD with no problems. These kind of questions are just like someone giving you a bucket and asking how many gallons will rain in the entire world in the next 24 hours.

Flag Post

I disagree that I repeated what everyone said. I can’t find anything I said in any of the four posts above me. And I only answered regarding gear, which is not a matter of level or capabilities. It only has to do with resources, and rank, and I believe my reply covers that pretty well.

Seriously. You seem extremely grumpy. What’s the deal? If you have an issue with me, do take it up over pm. If it’s something else, then I apologize if I’ve contributed in any way, and I will leave you alone to sort it out.

Flag Post

What’s better fused CN set enchancers lvl 7 or fused HG set lvl 7 enchancers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ukrop2007:

What’s better fused CN set enchancers lvl 7 or fused HG set lvl 7 enchancers?

Compare the stats of CN versus those of HG.

Flag Post

CN stats is better but I don’t know the ending result of HG because of GoS damage bonus
I want to kill Chaos, I have CN set now and Pyrabow/evil sword fused lvl 4500 and 378 rank
Now I can’t kill chaos, maybe If I craft HG set I can do it ?
Sorry for bad English )

Flag Post

your level is way to low for the the moment. Try and level up a bit first.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:

your level is way to low for the the moment. Try and level up a bit first.

Ok thx

Flag Post

Is the problem killing Chaos (as in you don’t deal enough damage to him) or surviving him? If the problem is that you’re getting killed, the problem is your skills and bonuses setup, and that won’t get fixed just from levelling. As it is now, killing Chaos doesn’t depend on level at all, higher level just increases kill speed.

Flag Post

kill speed is very important though the longer the battle the more likely you will be killed and regardless of all that 4500 is still to low.

Flag Post

I’ve stalled in the Corruption. Highest level monster I’ve seen on casual is 7,496. I can’t seem to get attack to go higher. I spam Knockback. Doesn’t work. I turn autofight off and let them hit me. Doesn’t work anymore. Quick attack drops attack. How do I raise attack?

And no, 4,500 is not too low. I’ve killed 10 chest CHAOS at under 4,000.

Flag Post

You increased the stats in the wrong order. First you have to strip yourself of all evasion, increase defense and HP as high as possible and let yourself get hit. That will get all the other stats back to 0, but that’s the only way to get attack increased. After you get attack to max, get your evasion back in, and let enemies try to hit you, to increase accuracy. Just remember to kill the enemy after some 30 seconds, because their stats increase with time, so if they get an attack in and it’s strong enough it’ll decrease the attack stat.

From there, the rest is just about hitting really hard (use heal on the skull thing) and not missing, that’s not that difficult.

Flag Post

I can barely kill 0-chest CHAOS on Casual. I end up missing a lot, and eventually his damage increases so much that I can’t survive one hit. I’ve got most of my skill points in STR/DEX tab skills (aside from Dex Enhancement, 1 point there), and I’m not sure how useful some of these stats are. Can anyone give me some general advice on what would skills would help me kill CHAOS? (I have plenty of pixels to switch between farming stats and fighting stats.)

Flag Post

If you didn’t already, maximize resist% and evasion%, that’ll increase the time until you start taking damage considerably. Also, using ????? IA helps too. If that doesn’t help, it probably might be the case you need to get better equipment or level up more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarScream69:

I’ve stalled in the Corruption. Highest level monster I’ve seen on casual is 7,496. I can’t seem to get attack to go higher. I spam Knockback. Doesn’t work. I turn autofight off and let them hit me. Doesn’t work anymore. Quick attack drops attack. How do I raise attack?

yes but most likely you already had done it at high level and had end game gear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:
Originally posted by StarScream69:

yes but most likely you already had done it at high level and had end game gear.

Do you have proof someone with the correct setup can’t do it before a certain level? No? Then shut up. Just because you think it’s not possible doesn’t mean it’s not possible.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator