MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 216

11715 posts

Flag Post

Thanks draconi!
But could you guys write the whole words? because newbies like me don’t know the meaning of, SD, HG, CN, HG, GoS, CGRs, SC and etc..
thank you!

Flag Post

If you don’t understand those abbreviations, you probably don’t need to understand it yet.
But anyway:
SD = Secret Dungeon
HG = Holy Glory
CN = Chuck Norris
GoS = Glaive of Smiting
CGRs = Chaos Growth Rocks
SC = Spooky Crypt
etc. = et cetera

Flag Post
Originally posted by tiocabanas:

Thanks draconi!
But could you guys write the whole words? because newbies like me don’t know the meaning of, SD, HG, CN, HG, GoS, CGRs, SC and etc..
thank you!

I made an abbreviation list for that exact reason. You can find it in the sticky user made guides.

Honestly Tukkun, you should probably consider making a sticky with abbreviations yourself. Most people don’t have the common sense to consider maybe someone made a guide, and find it. And yes, I am aware there is a list in the “How to use this forum”, but nobody would think to look there for abbreviations, and majority won’t ever open it.

Flag Post

So anyone know what the Gem of Constancy does when you level it to max and how long it takes to level. no sense burning 75k SCM if its not worth it. Also how much does the Gem of Good Luck really boost the stats 75k unob is even more to burn.

Flag Post

thanks, sorry if i didn’t see that guide… but i think this forum should have a search system, that would help a lot.

Flag Post

thanks, sorry if i didn’t see that guide… but i think this forum should have a search system, that would help a lot.

use this Google custom search

I think its set up right

Flag Post

almost got enough pixels for my bacon sword.
what’s the best thing to fuse with it? gold cannon?
is there any fusible dropped items?

Flag Post
Originally posted by reorx8:

almost got enough pixels for my bacon sword.
what’s the best thing to fuse with it? gold cannon?
is there any fusible dropped items?

Either get the gold cannon or wait for a new item to come about.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

I still would recommend a HG-GoS enhanced with attack only

I can’t enhance the damn thing with attack rocks ? Did i just watse 400 mil CM ?

Flag Post

I imagine he meant enhancer the armor set with attack, not the GoS, which can’t be enhanced with attack.

Flag Post

Side Q : will the +250% bonus still apply on a HG/CN set?

Flag Post

It will still apply to it, as long as the HG set is primary.

Flag Post

What’s the best way to farm Superior crafting material?

Flag Post

Best area and difficulty to idle on at level 1059?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Best area and difficulty to idle on at level 1059?

1. Equip protection ring
2. Note down every relevant stat
3. Leave it idling in an area for a couple hours
4. Grab results
5. Repeat for every other area you’re unsure about
6. Compare results. Idle in the area that gives you the best results.

Flag Post

Do cursed pendants still drop from monsters? I haven’t seen one in a looong time.

Flag Post

No, they don’t.

Flag Post

Does double hit work with heal?

Flag Post

Double hit activates on enemy contact with weapon or projectile. So nope.

Flag Post

I had a feeling that was the case. Thanks for confirming.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GhoullyX:

What’s the best way to farm Superior crafting material?

Flag Post

Look back a few pages.

Flag Post

how do you get bacon sword now? i can’t find it or craft it anymore :/
nvm. need rank 500 robobacon now /sigh

Flag Post

Does anyone have a still-encrypted version of the code from the triangle in the secret lab? I’m having problems telling the difference between ones, uppercase I’s and lowercase l’s, and I want to make sure I have it right before I try and do something with it

Flag Post

Hi there.
I’m not much following all the new stuff in BA and there are so many modifications, new content etc..
Back in the days G5 was the best weapon it was really obvious : gather enough pixels and get it.

But now.. I just wonder.. What should I get at a very last objective ? Since there are so many situational items I just don’t see TEH ultimate weapon/armors to get :$
Well for armor I guess it’s still Chaos to enhanced, but it doesn’t cost much (and I’m still with HG atm x)).
So where do I/will I throw all my CM/pixels ?