MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 217

10732 posts

Flag Post

Double hit activates on enemy contact with weapon or projectile. So nope.

 
Flag Post

I had a feeling that was the case. Thanks for confirming.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GhoullyX:

What’s the best way to farm Superior crafting material?

 
Flag Post

Look back a few pages.

 
Flag Post

how do you get bacon sword now? i can’t find it or craft it anymore :/
nvm. need rank 500 robobacon now /sigh

 
Flag Post

Does anyone have a still-encrypted version of the code from the triangle in the secret lab? I’m having problems telling the difference between ones, uppercase I’s and lowercase l’s, and I want to make sure I have it right before I try and do something with it

 
Flag Post

Hi there.
I’m not much following all the new stuff in BA and there are so many modifications, new content etc..
Back in the days G5 was the best weapon it was really obvious : gather enough pixels and get it.

But now.. I just wonder.. What should I get at a very last objective ? Since there are so many situational items I just don’t see TEH ultimate weapon/armors to get :$
Well for armor I guess it’s still Chaos to enhanced, but it doesn’t cost much (and I’m still with HG atm x)).
So where do I/will I throw all my CM/pixels ?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fistoz:

Hi there.
I’m not much following all the new stuff in BA and there are so many modifications, new content etc..
Back in the days G5 was the best weapon it was really obvious : gather enough pixels and get it.

But now.. I just wonder.. What should I get at a very last objective ? Since there are so many situational items I just don’t see TEH ultimate weapon/armors to get :$
Well for armor I guess it’s still Chaos to enhanced, but it doesn’t cost much (and I’m still with HG atm x)).
So where do I/will I throw all my CM/pixels ?

Chaos Armor and a Fiend Glaive is still pretty far and ahead the best armor set (non withstanding some issues with an inability to use weapon unique enhancers.

All of my CM is currently going towards adding UnOb enhancment to my armor and throwing weapon unique enhancers on my dark ruler.

 
Flag Post

What weapon should I start saving up for now? Right now I have a G1 fused with another G1 with an item level of 73. BA rank: 270, level 5585

 
Flag Post

A small tidbit, I dunno if it’ll be helpful to people: If you’re coming in to the battle arena after playing other areas of the game and searching through your crates you find a grenade, fusing it with a strong machine gun makes a very nice low pixel/cm cost weapon for lower ranks. The low rank would be a problem for later use but it’s strong enough to get through a lot of content (I’m not entirely sure if there’s a correct order to progress through the arena, but it’s got me through the megaboss at least).

 
Flag Post

Since when are you able to fuse that bitch

On a unrelated note i have two questions.

1. Would it be better to get a set of Knightmare armor or save for gem of consistency as i have 52k SCM

2. At what factor does WM increase rare rate and what is the rare rate of LL.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:

Since when are you able to fuse that bitch

Since recently. Just tested it, and new ones no longer have the Cannot Fuse tag.

 
Flag Post

How do you get Elite Nades ? PMBs ? I opened thousands of them but never found it.

 
Flag Post

Explosion crates.

 
Flag Post

The purple bonuses are always active right? They look very OP.

 
Flag Post

Why do you post the exact same thing 17 minutes later? Please do not.

They are active if you are wearing the equipment they are added to.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:

Since when are you able to fuse that bitch

On a unrelated note i have two questions.

1. Would it be better to get a set of Knightmare armor or save for gem of consistency as i have 52k SCM

2. At what factor does WM increase rare rate and what is the rare rate of LL.

1) I’m not sure either’s worthwhile if you’ve got endgame gear already… Consistency gives 499atk/def at level 500, while knightmare doesn’t really measure up against HG/CHAOS/FGM sets.
2) WM doesn’t affect rare rate, it affects epic rate as described here but if you’re interested the rare rate in LL is 2.5%

Originally posted by GhoullyX:
Originally posted by GhoullyX:

What’s the best way to farm Superior crafting material?

Originally posted by crazye97:

Look back a few pages.


Also, farming Fairy zones in WM with an epic rate set works nicely – you can get your unob and scm at the same time!
 
Flag Post

As a fuse with Chaos gear or censor gear, even FGM its stats are pretty awesome for being +0

 
Flag Post

Does anyone know what the bonus is for a lvl 500 gem of constancy? Getting it to lvl 500 is a pain

 
Flag Post

At which ascension is worth wearing Dark Ruler? I mean, I’m on my 4th ascension but it’s still better using FG in overall. Also, is there any other armor better than Chaos that allows me to Idle HC NCI efficiently? I haven’t fused it with another chaos set, but is possible idling HC there with Chaos+EC/Wiz for better tiers?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sebas8181:

At which ascension is worth wearing Dark Ruler? I mean, I’m on my 4th ascension but it’s still better using FG in overall. Also, is there any other armor better than Chaos that allows me to Idle HC NCI efficiently? I haven’t fused it with another chaos set, but is possible idling HC there with Chaos+EC/Wiz for better tiers?

The dark ruler is worth using when it is full length or even sooner.

I don’t know about your tier armor idea, but chaos/chaos armor has worked well for me to idle NCI HC with no problems at all. But the speed isn’t really good until you hit the same or greater level than rawrquaza

 
Flag Post

With the nerf update, bonus amounts have changed because of a tier revamp, so I’ve got a question: Is Equipment Attack still more optimal than Attack Power? And if so, by roughly how much?

I ask because tiers were butchered, making rank 500 now buffed, but anything in the 200-300 range ranks nerfed. Now, instead of 100+ equipment attack on a piece of Chaos armor with 5 unob enhancement, we’re looking at around 50, while Attack Power is +3468. Is it still worth considering changing to Equipment Attack, or has the difference been narrowed enough that Attack Power will be basically the same in effect now?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SietseB:

Does anyone know what the bonus is for a lvl 500 gem of constancy? Getting it to lvl 500 is a pain

Originally posted by toadvine:
Consistency gives 499atk/def at level 500

I really don’t feel like it’s worthwhile. The gem of Luck is much nicer, since it gives +75% droprate at max level as well as giving a 40% chance for max value on pixel or coin loot, and it doesn’t lose its stats when you unequip it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by toadvine:
Originally posted by SietseB:

Does anyone know what the bonus is for a lvl 500 gem of constancy? Getting it to lvl 500 is a pain

Originally posted by toadvine:
Consistency gives 499atk/def at level 500

I really don’t fell like it’s worthwhile. The gem of Luck is much nicer, since it gives +75% droprate at max level as well as giving a 40% chance for max value on pixel or coin loot, and it doesn’t lose its stats when you unequip it.

Is 499 attack/def the only benefit? Since the description hints at a special bonus at rank 500

 
Flag Post

I think that max level constancy gem gives a passive autoloot buff. Or so I’ve heard. I don’t have one yet, so I dunno.