MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 218

10569 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

You increased the stats in the wrong order. First you have to strip yourself of all evasion, increase defense and HP as high as possible and let yourself get hit. That will get all the other stats back to 0, but that’s the only way to get attack increased. After you get attack to max, get your evasion back in, and let enemies try to hit you, to increase accuracy. Just remember to kill the enemy after some 30 seconds, because their stats increase with time, so if they get an attack in and it’s strong enough it’ll decrease the attack stat.

From there, the rest is just about hitting really hard (use heal on the skull thing) and not missing, that’s not that difficult.

HP, defense, and accuracy are all maxed or right under maxed. Evasion was maxed but it is plummeting fast. Attack is high enough to get me a level 8000 monster. Got to 7924, but as I said evasion is plummeting fast. If my evasion held up, I’d have finished this quest today, but it’s going in reverse now. Levels dropped 200 points.

Flag Post

Gem of constancy is stupid. I wouldn’t dislike it so much if there was a way to switch bonuses on equipment without unequipping, but being punished for doing so just goes against everything we’re pushed to do by the way the game has changed. Now it’s all about fine-tuning to each occasion, and boom, there’s an accessory that says “Bitch, don’t you dare change anything!”. It’s just confusing and weird.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Picklebreath:

I think that max level constancy gem gives a passive autoloot buff. Or so I’ve heard. I don’t have one yet, so I dunno.

Ahh, you’re right, it does give a constant loot magnet at max level too, though that means you’d have to get it to max level with something other than DR equipped for it to do any good. Still not really worthwhile imo.

Flag Post

Does the gem of constancy stay at rank 500 once maxed?

Flag Post

no, it still goes back to r1 if you change any piece of equipment.

Flag Post

Thank you, I guess I won’t try to level it again (since we have to equip the SoA to ascend, thus resetting the gem rank).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Almandaragal:

Is it still worth considering changing to Equipment Attack, or has the difference been narrowed enough that Attack Power will be basically the same in effect now?

All Equip Attack never was the best solution. It was just the most convenient. A combination of both could do better even before v1500 (just by a small amount though).

Since attack power and equip attack multiply each other in the damage formula, adding the bonus value to its corresponding stat and multiplying will show which one is better. Not forgetting Attack Power adds to base stat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:
Originally posted by sebas8181:

At which ascension is worth wearing Dark Ruler? I mean, I’m on my 4th ascension but it’s still better using FG in overall. Also, is there any other armor better than Chaos that allows me to Idle HC NCI efficiently? I haven’t fused it with another chaos set, but is possible idling HC there with Chaos+EC/Wiz for better tiers?

The dark ruler is worth using when it is full length or even sooner.

I don’t know about your tier armor idea, but chaos/chaos armor has worked well for me to idle NCI HC with no problems at all. But the speed isn’t really good until you hit the same or greater level than rawrquaza

So, how do you make your DR grow? I’ve heard it grows with every ascension, is it true? How many ascensions do it take?

Flag Post

Earlier today I noticed my attack speed dropped to 24. I assumed it was because of some nerf, so I changed my skills around to get back to 25. But, without changing a thing, it is now down to 22. What is happening?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebas8181:

So, how do you make your DR grow? I’ve heard it grows with every ascension, is it true? How many ascensions do it take?

Guess what? It’s true. (ignore the description in the image, a bit outdated)

Flag Post

So, I’m going to refresh to v1500 in a few days and I thought about doing something I can’t do in v1500 until then. ATM I thought about idling in LL WM because of unob nerf. Is there anything else I’m forgetting?

Flag Post

Don’t forget that a full epic rate gear setup will get you well over 300 unob per pyramid run while anti idling.

Flag Post

So, i thought about going through 218 pages on this fourm to find the info im looking for and then quickly decided against it. Feel free to patronize me for asking what may be a simple question. I was wondering what weapon i should be using I’m rank 341 and level 3867. I assuming that i should be using a glaive…but which one? There’s 4 i can choose from..and after i figure that out and i supposed to fuse it with something? And also since i want to be super powerful, what kind of rock should i be using on it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Orbifold:
Originally posted by fistoz:

Hi there.
I’m not much following all the new stuff in BA and there are so many modifications, new content etc..
Back in the days G5 was the best weapon it was really obvious : gather enough pixels and get it.

But now.. I just wonder.. What should I get at a very last objective ? Since there are so many situational items I just don’t see TEH ultimate weapon/armors to get :$
Well for armor I guess it’s still Chaos to enhanced, but it doesn’t cost much (and I’m still with HG atm x)).
So where do I/will I throw all my CM/pixels ?

Chaos Armor and a Fiend Glaive is still pretty far and ahead the best armor set (non withstanding some issues with an inability to use weapon unique enhancers.

All of my CM is currently going towards adding UnOb enhancment to my armor and throwing weapon unique enhancers on my dark ruler.

Hmm.. So you’re basicaly only spending in permanent enhancement.. Any other suggestions ? What are the TOP AI:TG players aiming for ?

Flag Post

I am rank 371 and level 68XX with a G1/G1 and zerker/zerker for gear. I’ve been idling mostly at Pirate Ship but I don’t really know what I should be doing to get better gear. Should I save up SCM and buy a G5? Or farm Megaboss? I’m fairly lost at what gear to get and how to get it. Also what should I be enhancing my gear with? Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

How do i get the bacon sword and how do I get robacon to fight for me? I have been playing this game for almost a week but i dont see the bacon sword on my item crafting list, and I dont have an option to recruit robacon when i talk to him. Can someone help me?

Flag Post

You have to be Rank 40, you have to give him a rank-specific item (or the Bacon Sword) by moving it to his box like you would items in your inventory.

The Bacon Sword was moved to be Robacon-r500 only, if you haven’t already crafted one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by toadvine:

unfortunately it’s also affected by the rule preventing you from attacking contsantly for 10mins+, so it won’t work if you’re stuck in a long battle.

Why doesn’t Tukkun make a Darkruler stop attacking every 9 minutes, and then start attacking back? Is it on purpose (probably yes, stupid question)?

Flag Post

actually, I believe it was fixed, but why are you replying to a post from four months ago?

Flag Post
Originally posted by toadvine:

why are you replying to a post from four months ago?

Look at his recent posts to figure out his intelligence level. That should answer your question.

Flag Post

Hmmm, well I was browsing through this forum trying to see my answer without actually asking it (so as to not ask what has been asked) however it seems I would have to go through quite a lot of text… I just got back from a few month sojurn from the game, and find myself a tad confused by the BA… Where are the best places to spend SP now? What is the best set of gear? I’ve already ascended (only once) and I’m alread rank 500… all my gear is unfortunately expired, so perhaps the best crafted, and then what I should get after that. Is the HG/Chaos set still the best? I couldn’t really tell based on the replies here… Any help would be appreciated :)

Flag Post

Best way to earn CM? I don’t really have time to anti-idle BA.

Flag Post

1- Kill CHAOS.
2- Get it’s ally.
3- Get Unobtainium Pickaxe.
4- Mine.

Well, that’s probably the best way, lawl.

Flag Post

3attk 2crit is the way to go on Chaos/Chaos for idling (with a dark ruler or a fiend glaive)?
I already made 4 pieces (3 attk, 1 crit), and don’t know what to put on the last one. I’ll make also two HP pieces for anti idling later.
Also, as purple bonus I have a mix of equip attk and attk power, should I change everything to equip attack?
Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by AcedWhenGrim:

Does anyone have a still-encrypted version of the code from the triangle in the secret lab? I’m having problems telling the difference between ones, uppercase I’s and lowercase l’s, and I want to make sure I have it right before I try and do something with it

Tm8gd2F5lHdlJ3JlIGxldHRpbmcgeW91lGVudGVyIQ==

I had the same problem. I fiddled with it until the decode came out properly. :P