MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 230

11715 posts

Flag Post

Is it just me or can’t you fuse Accessories?
Tried to fuse to Silver Pendants who are lvl 34 and only have the restriction “Cannot apply Life Rocks”, but somehow, they just won’t fuse…

Flag Post

Fusion screen clearly states it only works for weapons and armor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Buy attack until you hit soft cap of 65k.

Already done…

Originally posted by ericlala:

and idle somewhere u can 1-2 hit kill

Already do…

Flag Post

I don’t quite understand your post, but if you are saying you are using a trophy, do not. Trophies may have high attack, but they are pathetically short which limits their usefulness.

I believe the thing most people get nowadays around that point is a pyrabow/evil sword fusion.

Flag Post

Hmm… K, but I can’t craft either of those two…

Flag Post

As stated in the recipe screen, to unlock pyramid recipes you need to score high in the pyramid. Given the fact that you have soft capped attack and have a weapon with 8XX attack, I would think that’d be easy for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kavliiiiiiiiii:

Hmm… K, but I can’t craft either of those two…

You could also earn them (with a high enough score) in the Pyramid itself.

Flag Post

Nice, ty
How do I get there??

Flag Post

The pyramid is located in the desert. Click on the black entry door on the pyramid in the background. You need a key to enter. You can see how many keys you have in the screen that appears when you click. If you don’t know where it is, you ought to have a few that you get when starting. If not, you can craft more in the “Key Crafting” section of BA-menu.

Flag Post

Nice! Took a trip to dark pyramid and scored 8 mio points. Then I bought both the items u told me to. Should I max their xp before fusing?

Flag Post

To get as much attack as possible, yes, it’s best to fuse them at max level. Make sure the bow is the primary item, as you want it to come out as a bow.

If you can, it’s also best to enhance them before fusing, but don’t worry if you don’t have the resources to do so.

Flag Post

I’ve been wondering for the longest time now about this, I know that Dark Ruler’s strength lies in career levels, but does it also help if you add weapon unique enhancers to it to increase its attack?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

To get as much attack as possible, yes, it’s best to fuse them at max level. Make sure the bow is the primary item, as you want it to come out as a bow.

If you can, it’s also best to enhance them before fusing, but don’t worry if you don’t have the resources to do so.

Nice ;) ty

Flag Post
Originally posted by SmelLex:

I’ve been wondering for the longest time now about this, I know that Dark Ruler’s strength lies in career levels, but does it also help if you add weapon unique enhancers to it to increase its attack?

Equip DR. Open inventory and check “max damage” stat. Unequip it and do the same. Compare results.

TL;DR Dark Ruler is THE SAME AS ANY OTHER WEAPON. Except for the automatic skills, obviously.

Flag Post

Can I increase my weapons attack by 5 somehow if it is already enchanted to +10? I want it to have 1337 attack.

Flag Post

Depends on what weapon it is. There’s weapon unique enhancers that can be used on +10 weapons, but they can’t be used on all weapons.

They are also crazy expensive to craft. You can get a daily unique enhancer from beating SD though. Depending on score you get +1, +2, or +3. Sadly, it can be weapon, armor or accessory enhancer, so it might take a while to get +5, even if you can beat SD.

Flag Post

Yes, with unique enhancers.

ninja’d and I didn’t know about the restriction, but I guess the tag would be obvious.

Flag Post

It is a crafted pb/es. I don’t see any “unique enchancers” tag on it so I guess it will work. Couldn’t I get unique weapon enchancers from pyramid though? I remember getting a few unique accessory enchancers there.

By the way by beating SD you mean killing CHAOS? I am level 4697 so that must be miles away.

Flag Post

if it’s just a pb/es, dont bother with uniques. save it for your end game weapon
and yes you are million of miles away

Flag Post

IS there any convention as to what enhancers should be put on a GoS ? I’ve never realized I hadn’t enhanced it until the new update (5 extra enhancements availble)

Flag Post

Whatever serves you best. Since it can’t be enhanced with attack, there’s not the usual debate of “What is most optimal?”. Get the amount of speed and crit chance you need to be capped out in both, and the rest is your own preference of accuracy/hp regen.

Now that double attack isn’t useless and one has 5 more enhancements I would probably go with more speed than I did on mines back in the day.

Flag Post

Whatever serves you best. Since it can’t be enhanced with attack, there’s not the usual debate of “What is most optimal?”. Get the amount of speed and crit chance you need to be capped out in both, and the rest is your own preference of accuracy/hp regen.

Now that double attack isn’t useless and one has 5 more enhancements I would probably go with more speed than I did on mines back in the day.

I’m capped both speed/crit with 13 enhancements left to go xD

Got 30% Double attack, that’s with 19/30 double attack skill, that I’m planning to max out when i get some SP. Close to rank 500 as well, so legendary skills will probably come into play aswell. Assuming I would get an extra 11 in 30 into double attack, how much extra speed do i need to cap double attack? Once that’s done, I’m pretty sure i’ll still have some room left, just slap some L9 mysteries on it ?

Flag Post

If you’ve capped them with 13 to go, I imagine you are using the skills relating that? I personally upgraded my FG/GoS to cap without any skills or bonuses, as that allows me to save skill points and use them on more useful stuff, since the other options for upgrades are less useful.

Level 9 mystery rocks works, if you don’t want it to be perfect. I would be too OCD to do that, most likely, but it is a easy method to get it done.

Flag Post

If you’ve capped them with 13 to go, I imagine you are using the skills relating that? I personally upgraded my FG/GoS to cap without any skills or bonuses, as that allows me to save skill points and use them on more useful stuff, since the other options for upgrades are less useful.

Level 9 mystery rocks works, if you don’t want it to be perfect. I would be too OCD to do that, most likely, but it is a easy method to get it done.

So how does the speed→ double attack conversion go ?

Flag Post

I have absolutely no idea. I just kind of wing it. I’m sure someone else knows though.