MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 230

10517 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnurz:Thanks in advance for any clarifications, and apologies if this is already answered here, I tried searching but didn’t find any answers similar to my situation.

I <3 polite people. Having searched and apologizing in advance sets you in such a nice atmosphere that makes people so much more likely to help.

I can’t answer your question, but I can give you a tip. Break up that wall of text. It’s really tiring to read the entire thing, and I personally kept getting lost and having to start over. Layout goes a long way in making something readable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnurz:

am i missing something? Isn’t my pyrabow/chuck set STILL better than my expensive as hell HG set? O_o Thanks in advance for any clarifications, and apologies if this is already answered here, I tried searching but didn’t find any answers similar to my situation.

I would suggest you find the forum thread where the exact damage formula is posted and use that to answer your question. If you don’t have a maths background feel free to PM and I’ll look at it for you :D

I would suggest though that you plan on getting Chaos Armor asap rather than worry too much.

CN/CN and HG/CN are both equipment sets that should be strong enough… and it’ll save you time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnurz:

Isn’t my pyrabow/chuck set STILL better than my expensive as hell HG set? O_o

The simplest way to check is to fight the monsters, check in which setup you kill them faster. A simple calculation of your damage won’t do, unless you consider the defense of the monster and lots of other stats.

Flag Post

There is no need to test. GH does less damage than CN at 0 defense, that means that for all possible defense values it will do worse than CN.

Flag Post

Hi guys. I’m BA rank 259, but my min. max dmg. is DANGEROUSLY low… What to do??
I’ve got a spirit sword at 818 atk, but I’m currently doing trophies at 1095 atk.
Again.. What to do??

Flag Post

Buy attack until you hit soft cap of 65k.

Flag Post

and idle somewhere u can 1-2 hit kill

Flag Post

Is it just me or can’t you fuse Accessories?
Tried to fuse to Silver Pendants who are lvl 34 and only have the restriction “Cannot apply Life Rocks”, but somehow, they just won’t fuse…

Flag Post

Fusion screen clearly states it only works for weapons and armor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Buy attack until you hit soft cap of 65k.

Already done…

Originally posted by ericlala:

and idle somewhere u can 1-2 hit kill

Already do…

Flag Post

I don’t quite understand your post, but if you are saying you are using a trophy, do not. Trophies may have high attack, but they are pathetically short which limits their usefulness.

I believe the thing most people get nowadays around that point is a pyrabow/evil sword fusion.

Flag Post

Hmm… K, but I can’t craft either of those two…

Flag Post

As stated in the recipe screen, to unlock pyramid recipes you need to score high in the pyramid. Given the fact that you have soft capped attack and have a weapon with 8XX attack, I would think that’d be easy for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kavliiiiiiiiii:

Hmm… K, but I can’t craft either of those two…

You could also earn them (with a high enough score) in the Pyramid itself.

Flag Post

Nice, ty
How do I get there??

Flag Post

The pyramid is located in the desert. Click on the black entry door on the pyramid in the background. You need a key to enter. You can see how many keys you have in the screen that appears when you click. If you don’t know where it is, you ought to have a few that you get when starting. If not, you can craft more in the “Key Crafting” section of BA-menu.

Flag Post

Nice! Took a trip to dark pyramid and scored 8 mio points. Then I bought both the items u told me to. Should I max their xp before fusing?

Flag Post

To get as much attack as possible, yes, it’s best to fuse them at max level. Make sure the bow is the primary item, as you want it to come out as a bow.

If you can, it’s also best to enhance them before fusing, but don’t worry if you don’t have the resources to do so.

Flag Post

I’ve been wondering for the longest time now about this, I know that Dark Ruler’s strength lies in career levels, but does it also help if you add weapon unique enhancers to it to increase its attack?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

To get as much attack as possible, yes, it’s best to fuse them at max level. Make sure the bow is the primary item, as you want it to come out as a bow.

If you can, it’s also best to enhance them before fusing, but don’t worry if you don’t have the resources to do so.

Nice ;) ty

Flag Post
Originally posted by SmelLex:

I’ve been wondering for the longest time now about this, I know that Dark Ruler’s strength lies in career levels, but does it also help if you add weapon unique enhancers to it to increase its attack?

Equip DR. Open inventory and check “max damage” stat. Unequip it and do the same. Compare results.

TL;DR Dark Ruler is THE SAME AS ANY OTHER WEAPON. Except for the automatic skills, obviously.

Flag Post

Can I increase my weapons attack by 5 somehow if it is already enchanted to +10? I want it to have 1337 attack.

Flag Post

Depends on what weapon it is. There’s weapon unique enhancers that can be used on +10 weapons, but they can’t be used on all weapons.

They are also crazy expensive to craft. You can get a daily unique enhancer from beating SD though. Depending on score you get +1, +2, or +3. Sadly, it can be weapon, armor or accessory enhancer, so it might take a while to get +5, even if you can beat SD.

Flag Post

Yes, with unique enhancers.

ninja’d and I didn’t know about the restriction, but I guess the tag would be obvious.

Flag Post

It is a crafted pb/es. I don’t see any “unique enchancers” tag on it so I guess it will work. Couldn’t I get unique weapon enchancers from pyramid though? I remember getting a few unique accessory enchancers there.

By the way by beating SD you mean killing CHAOS? I am level 4697 so that must be miles away.