MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 231

10728 posts

Flag Post

if it’s just a pb/es, dont bother with uniques. save it for your end game weapon
and yes you are million of miles away

Flag Post

IS there any convention as to what enhancers should be put on a GoS ? I’ve never realized I hadn’t enhanced it until the new update (5 extra enhancements availble)

Flag Post

Whatever serves you best. Since it can’t be enhanced with attack, there’s not the usual debate of “What is most optimal?”. Get the amount of speed and crit chance you need to be capped out in both, and the rest is your own preference of accuracy/hp regen.

Now that double attack isn’t useless and one has 5 more enhancements I would probably go with more speed than I did on mines back in the day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Whatever serves you best. Since it can’t be enhanced with attack, there’s not the usual debate of “What is most optimal?”. Get the amount of speed and crit chance you need to be capped out in both, and the rest is your own preference of accuracy/hp regen.

Now that double attack isn’t useless and one has 5 more enhancements I would probably go with more speed than I did on mines back in the day.

I’m capped both speed/crit with 13 enhancements left to go xD

Got 30% Double attack, that’s with 19/30 double attack skill, that I’m planning to max out when i get some SP. Close to rank 500 as well, so legendary skills will probably come into play aswell. Assuming I would get an extra 11 in 30 into double attack, how much extra speed do i need to cap double attack? Once that’s done, I’m pretty sure i’ll still have some room left, just slap some L9 mysteries on it ?

Flag Post

If you’ve capped them with 13 to go, I imagine you are using the skills relating that? I personally upgraded my FG/GoS to cap without any skills or bonuses, as that allows me to save skill points and use them on more useful stuff, since the other options for upgrades are less useful.

Level 9 mystery rocks works, if you don’t want it to be perfect. I would be too OCD to do that, most likely, but it is a easy method to get it done.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

If you’ve capped them with 13 to go, I imagine you are using the skills relating that? I personally upgraded my FG/GoS to cap without any skills or bonuses, as that allows me to save skill points and use them on more useful stuff, since the other options for upgrades are less useful.

Level 9 mystery rocks works, if you don’t want it to be perfect. I would be too OCD to do that, most likely, but it is a easy method to get it done.

So how does the speed→ double attack conversion go ?

Flag Post

I have absolutely no idea. I just kind of wing it. I’m sure someone else knows though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by davidfranses:

So how does the speed→ double attack conversion go ?

1 Attack Speed after 25 = 1% Double Hit. So, for example, 44 Attack Speed will give you 19% Double Hit.

Flag Post

Is getting the glaive of smiting (for the bonus of having full holy set) worth it over a 1277 light glaive? I"m not sure how the smiting one is after the bonus of the set is applied.

Another question I have is, should I an unob. pendant or should I keep saving for the 50k accs.? I Only have about 8k right now.

Lastly, where do I get skills books for those rank 500 skills?

Thanks in advance!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLoverBoy:

Lastly, where do I get skills books for those rank 500 skills?

Thanks in advance!

The ?? skillbooks are obtained from defeating the Abandoned Monsters #1-5 in Abandoned Lab.
(Their number representing the skillbook they drop, top one being #1, bottom being #5.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLoverBoy:

Is getting the glaive of smiting (for the bonus of having full holy set) worth it over a 1277 light glaive? I"m not sure how the smiting one is after the bonus of the set is applied.

We can’t know with what you gave us. It depends on your total attack and crit% with current armor and enhanced GH equipped, your damage% with and without GH, your ignore defense%, etc.

Another question I have is, should I an unob. pendant or should I keep saving for the 50k accs.? I Only have about 8k right now.

It will be forever until you get that much unob, it’s probably better to get at least 1 pendant because of the bonuses, and it almost doubles your attack speed after maxed, so it will be handy.

Flag Post

how much attack speed bonus do a chaos/chaos get after fusion whitout speed rocks?

Edit: But the complite set?

Flag Post

5%. On gloves.

Flag Post

What is a good set of armors and weapons for 3500 score in SD?

Another question: How do you kill abandoned lab monsters?

Flag Post

If you have to ask I think it’s probably better not to try.

Flag Post

3,500 score is nearly impossible. No-one, not even Finalitykon with his Ultimate Armour has obtained it legit. You need to do it in HC WM at level 9001 to stand a chance.

It is doable. See below for your options.

Flag Post

Thanks guys, I’ll def get the pendant then!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

3,500 score is nearly impossible. No-one, not even Finalitykon with his Ultimate Armour has obtained it legit. You need to do it in HC WM at level 9001 to stand a chance.

I simplified the formula a while ago, I’m not sure if it’s still valid. Without WM, it is indeed impossible (not even 10 chests HC with 30 minutes left). Assuming the whole dungeon is cleaned, I got, to get 3500 points:

Minutes/3 + Chests + 3 (HC) +7 (WM) >= 24

So, in WM Casual, you’d need 10 chests with 21 minutes left. In hardcore, 10 chests with 12 minutes left, or 7 chests with 21 minutes left.

Seems doable, gotta try now. At least I’ll improve my best score, I hope.

UPDATE: ok, finally managed to kill Casual 0 Chest CHAOS, with less than 3 minutes remaining >_<

Flag Post

Seems very doable to me. I managed 32XX on my first attempt without being overly perfectionist with setup. 300 more should not be all that hard.

Flag Post

Yeah. I did some calculations myself, and a WM C 10 chests are doable if you are fast enough. I didn’t know that at the time, so forgive me.

Flag Post

so anyone got it yet? or at least know the stats?

Flag Post

I believe Finalitykon is the only one to have obtained it legit, but I used SSF to obtain it, and it’s a rather crazy weapon:

(Note: The unob rating on the CHAOS armour varies. I believe it depends on score)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

I believe Finalitykon is the only one to have obtained it legit, but I used SSF to obtain it, and it’s a rather crazy weapon:

(Note: The unob rating on the CHAOS armour varies. I believe it depends on score)

Which set/AI did you use?

Flag Post

I used a hacked Ultimate Armour set in SSF. It’s not legit.

Flag Post

I tried with the same armor but it didn’t work