MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 234

10815 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clusterone666:

What stats/level/ba rank/ weapons should I be using to idle pokayman city? I’ve heard that’s one of the best places to train.
Thank you :) If you need to know my setup let me know :)

Level for any area is usually the level recommended by map. Due to all the level penalties for being lower, I find it’s rarely worth it to go before you are higher level than all monsters. That’s just me though.

The rest, there is no one setup people use. Rank is less important than level, so, whatever you have when you got the level is fine I guess. Stats/weapon is trial and error. Go in and see if it works. If not, upgrade whatever the failing point was. Slow → more attack, die → more def/hp.

Flag Post

Also, does casual give you less experience than hardcore? or just less rewards?

Flag Post

I’m not sure I understand your question. Are you saying you don’t consider experience a reward?

HC increases all rewards, that meaning EXP, YC and Pixel gain. I believe that also indirectly increases rank exp, gear exp, and crafting material gain.

I hope that answers your question. Also, remember not to double post. If you want the post to appear as new, you can fuse the two together and delete the old one.

Flag Post

I consider it a reward, but I am on Pirate ship and whenever it comes to the boss wizard thing it takes so long to kill while idle’ing I decided to do it in casual mode and i’m killing monsters a lot faster, so i’m just hoping I end up getting experience faster than doing it casual there.
Also, sorry about that I was looking for the edit button but couldn’t find it. Than as I was typing it I saw it below my username _ I have my screen minimized for kongregate for minimum lag _ lol

Flag Post

Killing monsters faster may mean you get more exp. After all, the goal is best exp rate per time unit, so if you kill slowly on hard core, then casual may give you better results. The general recommendation is tops 3-4 hits for the toughest monster. I sometimes bend that if everything else is a OHKO, as some bosses are a pain in the neck.

The easiest way to check which mode is best, is to open two browsers and run the file in two windows at once, each with a different mode. Whichever is the highest level after your set time limit, is the best option.

Flag Post

Ya that’s what I figured, well every monster there is about 2-3 hits per kill, i’m just trying to get to level 7,500 to do pokeyman city :P But thanks that all helps :P I can’t really do the two anti idle’s though one is bad enough on my mac as it is >.> but I am going to just track XP gained per hour see if that gives me some insight. :)

Flag Post

Why would you need level 7500 for PC? Maximum level there on casual is 5500. Good luck with the tracking.

Flag Post

I found SI better at 7500 then anything else, PC was to hard for me back then though.

Flag Post

Why is SKB better than PA? Is that just with melee weapons? I’ve read it on the forums, but am not sure why.

Flag Post

What weapon should I be using for BA rank 348?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoneyBadger1200:

Why is SKB better than PA? Is that just with melee weapons? I’ve read it on the forums, but am not sure why.

SKB damage using a melee weapon is higher, due to the knockback. It is better than PA, because it deals more damage and the knockback is usually not a problem. It tends to be true for range as well, I believe, but not sure on that one.

Originally posted by zeo123200:

What weapon should I be using for BA rank 348?

There is no one correct weapon you should at any specific time. You should use something you think works, that fits your needs. Do you like range? Look for something ranged. Do you like melee? Look for something melee.

Use common sense. You want something with decent speed, and decent attack, that also has a good range. Remember that uber-attack does not help if the monster has to walk all the way to you before it hits. A lower attack with good range is often better. Also remember that you can fuse different weapons to get benefits from both.

At that point I would also expect you are able to enhance it well, so I would also make sure to enhance it with critical chance so that you reach the cap.

Flag Post

Any tips on capping out attack stat in Corruption? I’ve reset all my skills and I’m not wearing any equipment. Protection ring and ally that gives no stats. They still miss mostly all the time. Don’t recall it being this hard when I did it for the quest.

Only thing I can think of now is nightmare potion.

Flag Post

Do it during an imp ascension. Then do the rest after 9000.

Flag Post

I am on an impossible ascension. At level 7734, though. But seriously, it’s stupidly hard. If I want to get my ass handed to me, shouldn’t I be able to xD

EDIT: Now the stupid bar is actually reducing rather than growing. What’s up with that? Unless I die, should it not just keep going up as long as I take damage?

Flag Post

When did weapons that aren’t Bacon Sword stop giving bonuses when equipped on Robacon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

When did weapons that aren’t Bacon Sword stop giving bonuses when equipped on Robacon?

They still do? Or maybe you ran out of Bacon.

Flag Post

Oh. That would be why… I saw that I had over 300k bacon so figured it should be working, but I forgot you need to give the bacon to him.

Flag Post

Anyone have the skinny on the new Companion Armor? I’m just curious as to it’s intended purpose, if there is one.

Flag Post

Humblebee, except maybe if you use spirit. Also note that neither can be fused.

Flag Post

Fail, should have refreshed first…

Well, probably someone who can actually buy a Ghost one would not use spirit, once it is only worth it for idleing, and a simple DR is probably way better for idleing than a 3k attack spirit weapon with the maxed spirit you can have :P.

By the way, is the Compainium Cube set worth being bought? I mean, it looks awesome… But just defense makes me barf…

Flag Post

Personally, I think the companion cube set makes for a nice looking outfit, although it costs 4b cm and 25k broccoli to get it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:

I found SI better at 7500 then anything else, PC was to hard for me back then though.

Smiley Island right?

Flag Post

Companion Cube is meant for anti-idling. If you’re a “I think idling is playing the game” person, ignore its existence. Same for Humblebee, to a lesser extent.

Flag Post

I’ve maxed attack, should I improve the other stats equally or is there one I should favor?

Flag Post

HP