MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 234

11717 posts

Flag Post

I found SI better at 7500 then anything else, PC was to hard for me back then though.

Flag Post

Why is SKB better than PA? Is that just with melee weapons? I’ve read it on the forums, but am not sure why.

Flag Post

What weapon should I be using for BA rank 348?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoneyBadger1200:

Why is SKB better than PA? Is that just with melee weapons? I’ve read it on the forums, but am not sure why.

SKB damage using a melee weapon is higher, due to the knockback. It is better than PA, because it deals more damage and the knockback is usually not a problem. It tends to be true for range as well, I believe, but not sure on that one.

Originally posted by zeo123200:

What weapon should I be using for BA rank 348?

There is no one correct weapon you should at any specific time. You should use something you think works, that fits your needs. Do you like range? Look for something ranged. Do you like melee? Look for something melee.

Use common sense. You want something with decent speed, and decent attack, that also has a good range. Remember that uber-attack does not help if the monster has to walk all the way to you before it hits. A lower attack with good range is often better. Also remember that you can fuse different weapons to get benefits from both.

At that point I would also expect you are able to enhance it well, so I would also make sure to enhance it with critical chance so that you reach the cap.

Flag Post

Any tips on capping out attack stat in Corruption? I’ve reset all my skills and I’m not wearing any equipment. Protection ring and ally that gives no stats. They still miss mostly all the time. Don’t recall it being this hard when I did it for the quest.

Only thing I can think of now is nightmare potion.

Flag Post

Do it during an imp ascension. Then do the rest after 9000.

Flag Post

I am on an impossible ascension. At level 7734, though. But seriously, it’s stupidly hard. If I want to get my ass handed to me, shouldn’t I be able to xD

EDIT: Now the stupid bar is actually reducing rather than growing. What’s up with that? Unless I die, should it not just keep going up as long as I take damage?

Flag Post

When did weapons that aren’t Bacon Sword stop giving bonuses when equipped on Robacon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

When did weapons that aren’t Bacon Sword stop giving bonuses when equipped on Robacon?

They still do? Or maybe you ran out of Bacon.

Flag Post

Oh. That would be why… I saw that I had over 300k bacon so figured it should be working, but I forgot you need to give the bacon to him.

Flag Post

Anyone have the skinny on the new Companion Armor? I’m just curious as to it’s intended purpose, if there is one.

Flag Post

Humblebee, except maybe if you use spirit. Also note that neither can be fused.

Flag Post

Fail, should have refreshed first…

Well, probably someone who can actually buy a Ghost one would not use spirit, once it is only worth it for idleing, and a simple DR is probably way better for idleing than a 3k attack spirit weapon with the maxed spirit you can have :P.

By the way, is the Compainium Cube set worth being bought? I mean, it looks awesome… But just defense makes me barf…

Flag Post

Personally, I think the companion cube set makes for a nice looking outfit, although it costs 4b cm and 25k broccoli to get it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:

I found SI better at 7500 then anything else, PC was to hard for me back then though.

Smiley Island right?

Flag Post

Companion Cube is meant for anti-idling. If you’re a “I think idling is playing the game” person, ignore its existence. Same for Humblebee, to a lesser extent.

Flag Post

I’ve maxed attack, should I improve the other stats equally or is there one I should favor?

Flag Post

HP

Flag Post

Which ring is advised if you’re going to try idling Lullaby Lake for Unobtainium/SCM? Luck? Encounter?

Also, how well does anti-idling Mystic Path WM compare to that strategy?

Flag Post

i just bought humbleblee armor and would know if i can change the blind monster effect for attack, dodge … if i do it in abandoned lab, i never could get it back with the “free bonus modifier machine with a ridiculiously long name”
and wht is better betwin equipement attack and attack power ?
thx

Flag Post

The only way to change bonuses now is by using that machine. I know changing orange bonuses on weapon using that is INSANELY annoying, but that’s the only way there is.

Flag Post

i used 200 times to try it (on another windows, didn’t save) and didn’t see “blinded monster ACC/EVA : -24%”

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

Say you have 160% SR and 1000% DR. With Encounter you’d get 180/160 = 1.125x faster kill rate (ignoring time to kill each enemy). With Luck, you’ll have 1200/1000 = 1.2x higher chance to drop unob, + extra epic rate, so Luck ring should do better. Adjust to your numbers and see which is better.

Originally posted by gagataz:

The whole point of having the bonus on that armor is that it can be used for some specific situation you need blind so much. If you don’t want to use it for it, just replace it, and if you ever want to in the future, just buy another piece.

About equip attack and attack power, it’s rather complicated, but I’ll try to explain. After you got everything else done (weapon, armor, orange bonuses), you should calculate purple bonuses so that your base attack power is 60 times as much as equipment attack. If you have 1000 equip attack and 90k base attack, add equip attack bonus until you get to 1500. After that, increase the one that is lower to maintain the ratio.

The tricky part is that attack power bonus adds to base attack power, but it’s not shown in the Stat screen. That means you should keep track of it by summing up your attack power bonuses to the value in parentheses in the Stat screen.

Flag Post

How do the tiers + part of the skill Legendary Weapon work? Also is it worth it to get it to 50?

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/304148-list-of-abbreviations-terms
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/312921-guide-bonuses