MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 235

10089 posts

Flag Post

Which ring is advised if you’re going to try idling Lullaby Lake for Unobtainium/SCM? Luck? Encounter?

Also, how well does anti-idling Mystic Path WM compare to that strategy?

Flag Post

i just bought humbleblee armor and would know if i can change the blind monster effect for attack, dodge … if i do it in abandoned lab, i never could get it back with the “free bonus modifier machine with a ridiculiously long name”
and wht is better betwin equipement attack and attack power ?
thx

Flag Post

The only way to change bonuses now is by using that machine. I know changing orange bonuses on weapon using that is INSANELY annoying, but that’s the only way there is.

Flag Post

i used 200 times to try it (on another windows, didn’t save) and didn’t see “blinded monster ACC/EVA : -24%”

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

Say you have 160% SR and 1000% DR. With Encounter you’d get 180/160 = 1.125x faster kill rate (ignoring time to kill each enemy). With Luck, you’ll have 1200/1000 = 1.2x higher chance to drop unob, + extra epic rate, so Luck ring should do better. Adjust to your numbers and see which is better.

Originally posted by gagataz:

The whole point of having the bonus on that armor is that it can be used for some specific situation you need blind so much. If you don’t want to use it for it, just replace it, and if you ever want to in the future, just buy another piece.

About equip attack and attack power, it’s rather complicated, but I’ll try to explain. After you got everything else done (weapon, armor, orange bonuses), you should calculate purple bonuses so that your base attack power is 60 times as much as equipment attack. If you have 1000 equip attack and 90k base attack, add equip attack bonus until you get to 1500. After that, increase the one that is lower to maintain the ratio.

The tricky part is that attack power bonus adds to base attack power, but it’s not shown in the Stat screen. That means you should keep track of it by summing up your attack power bonuses to the value in parentheses in the Stat screen.

Flag Post

How do the tiers + part of the skill Legendary Weapon work? Also is it worth it to get it to 50?

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/304148-list-of-abbreviations-terms
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/312921-guide-bonuses

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’m looking to save up for humblebee armor, since I’ve read that it’s really fantastic. I can get the pixels and CM easily, but what is the best way to get SCM idling? I currently use my perm master’s pickaxe from a PMB and mine with bosshunter HC, but is there a faster way? I have 67,000 att, 41,000 def, 310,000 HP, 120,000 MP, and I’m rank 257/level 2800.

Flag Post

What is the best way to get unobatanium? I have full epic monster finding gear, but those 50k unob trinkets are just so expensive…

Flag Post

Ive heard the best ways to make unobtainium (and SCM) are either idling Lullaby Lake WM, or anti-idling Mystic Path WM.

Flag Post

Ok I’ll give that a try!

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoneyBadger1200:

I usually recommend epic monster rate in WM lullaby lake with Darkruler (or loot buff). It’s decent, and you get unobtainium as well.

However, I recently heard in chat that idling mining is very effective for SCM, so you could give that a try. I believe the person said one should use bronze pickaxe, because SCM rate is the same and they are quicker to kill.

Flag Post

well, i’m currently idling mining for SP (pretty slow) and i gained like 10k scm while only gotten 100 sp (2 days). So, i guess you don’t think that’s a lot, but… i do

Flag Post

With a unob pick axe on HC i can get SC1 down in about 8 seconds maybe less. Im sure bronze pickaxe is unnecessary for mining as long as you are a higher level then the crystal and you can get your crit to about 850% as well as 95% chance and full double hit should be golden.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:
I believe the person said one should use bronze pickaxe, because SCM rate is the same and they are quicker to kill.

The increase in crystal HP is so minimal that you’ll lose more time making up for the lower crit chance, crit damage, and weapon speed.

Flag Post

And why would you beat harder ones than necessary if it does not increase your SCM rate? The point was that using a better axe only gives you higher hp enemies, which slows you down and ultimately decreases the rate.

The person in chat (can’t remember user, sadly, but perhaps Kerusi does) claimed 17k SCM per hour this way. I’m not saying I know, I’m just saying that’s what the person claimed, and I’m passing on that information.

Flag Post

Because using a weaker pickaxe slows down your kill speed.

Flag Post

I’m just speculating here, but would it not be perfectly possible to achieve capped crit chance, crit damage, and double hit using only armor and skills? If that’s the case, then.. why not use a lower one?

You are welcome to point out the flaws in my reasoning. I haven’t mined in several months, and I never really understood what axes did aside from level of crystal.

Flag Post

Corrupted Giant Treeman drops an Enhancer with bonuses that it says you can’t get elsewhere. Not sure if Blind Acc/Eva is among them, but you might as well check.

Anyway, Triangle content is now released. But I can’t find the new monsters other than the one in Triangle Hideout, and the event quests are still grayed out. Help?

Flag Post

New mobs are in 2011: Triangle Land, an area not on the map. If I recall seeing correctly, the first Event quest in the entire list has to be done before the rest unlock.

Flag Post

More Exp and coin gain, if speed remains the same why not up other rewards

Edit* After testing there was no difference for me between 9k1 crystal kill speed and a lvl 500 crystal. I am lvl 9k1 though… The bonus makes up for the HP. SC2 takes 2 times as long but you get unob and more SCM. These are the facts for me.

Flag Post

What is the trick to killing triangles in triangle hideout?

Flag Post

Where do you get the pirate sword?

Flag Post

It’s a reward from a random quest