MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 236

10878 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone have any idea of chance to get Strange Box in Dragon Cave?

Flag Post

0.2%

Flag Post

:o. In about 30 hours of idling there, i got over 10 strange boxes and it’s IA.

Flag Post

Its IA appears to be an easy drop on the kill, obtained really early.

Flag Post

It seems to have the same IA chance as the area. Since it’s always epic that means you’ll have 100% chance to get its IA if you fight it in one of the Training Zones.

Flag Post

(I know, there isn’t Biggest Accomplishment thread)

But, I want to get perfect recipes. How to craft good result for their resources?

Flag Post

Buy Chuck Norris set, enhance it to +10 with attack/crit rocks. Get a ultimate weapon from SD. Enhance it to +10. Max all skills if you haven’t. Get 90% damage resist, accuracy and evasion. Put attack and attack power bonuses on all your armor. Use Mana Power. Wait until you’re level 9001. Use ????? IA.

Did I miss something?

Flag Post

how can you kill triangles in the triangle hideout?

Flag Post

You have to kill them before they hit you. Defense, evasion and accuracy are useless against them.

Flag Post

Draconi are you talking about SD?

Flag Post

defence useless in triangle hideout?
with nonenhanced robacon def gear, like 30rd triangles still hit 1s

Flag Post

I’m interested in how you take 1s from 30 kills triangles when that would require 175m damage resist. Even with weaken, that’s still 50m resist.

Ranged doesn’t count, obviously.

Flag Post

what? i had like 16m resist? :D
and if you were talking about sd in this post

Originally posted by Draconi:

Buy Chuck Norris set, enhance it to +10 with attack/crit rocks. Get a ultimate weapon from SD. Enhance it to +10. Max all skills if you haven’t. Get 90% damage resist, accuracy and evasion. Put attack and attack power bonuses on all your armor. Use Mana Power. Wait until you’re level 9001. Use ? IA.

Did I miss something?

i just wanna remind you about anticrits
EDIT. Oh… u told him how to get 2750 score in SD?

Flag Post

I’m in the process of creating a good farm set and not sure which way to go (EXP/Coin/Epic Rate), so if someone could let me know which armors are good for this that would be good, I wanted to use emperor fused with something else but not sure which would be the most appropriate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NickOwnsYou:

I’m in the process of creating a good farm set and not sure which way to go (EXP/Coin/Epic Rate), so if someone could let me know which armors are good for this that would be good, I wanted to use emperor fused with something else but not sure which would be the most appropriate.

Well, I’d go for a EC + Epic rate and XP/epic kill. for your “basic farming”
If you really got resources to spare, you can make a Meteoric set with the same bonuses, since it has the same rank, and packs an extra punch (since you know, it actually has stats) .

For more “difficult” stuff, i would have said go with a chaos/chaos or chaos/fgf set, with spawn or reward, but since then so much new sets are avaible, i’m at a total loss

Flag Post

Is there a guide that has all the random quests? I’ve been doing like a hundred a day for 2 days and haven’t seen the one that gives the pirate sword :’(

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLoverBoy:

Is there a guide that has all the random quests? I’ve been doing like a hundred a day for 2 days and haven’t seen the one that gives the pirate sword :’(

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/296243-list-of-random-quests-partly-updated-for-v1500

Next time, try looking in the sticky with all the guides. It’s listed.

Flag Post

Well what should I fuse the EC with?

Flag Post

Poo, I haven’t seen that one ever. Thanks a lot for the link!

Flag Post
Originally posted by NickOwnsYou:

Well what should I fuse the EC with?

Well, tbh, the whole point of the EC is it’s rank, so there’s not a whole lot of things worth fusing the EC with
(mostly, the gain in rank thanks to the EC-fuse, isn’t worth the loss in stats by not fusing with a proper set).

Notable “exception” imho, would be a zerk/EC fuse, since zerk is incredibly amazing to start with, and upping the rank of it once you reach rank 324 is probably the bets choice out there for that rank.

Now, since you’re going for a “farm-set” i assume you’re rank 500, so the answer your question for your specific info, don’t fuse EC =) Instead if you want a set with high rank, that has stats, go with meteoric.

Flag Post

Well then what bonuses should i use when getting the meteoric fragments?
Thanks for your help by the way :)

Flag Post

I wouldn’t farm meteoric fragments in SD, I would farm YC and buy Chaos Crates. I’m fairly certain that will be a lot quicker.

Flag Post

Makes sense Aurian, surprised I haven’t thought about chaos crates yet.

Flag Post

What’s the best trinket to make? My SCM count is getting really high so I want to get one but I’m not sure which is the best for anti idleing

Flag Post
Originally posted by kerusi:

what? i had like 16m resist? :D

Exactly my point. Edit: to clear things up: please show me proof 30 kills triangle hit you for 1s when my numbers show they shouldn’t. I do believe you could survive a hit from it, but not completely nullify it.

BTW, please read the posts I’m answering in the future, you might understand what I’m talking about without having to ask.

Originally posted by TheLoverBoy:

What’s the best trinket to make? My SCM count is getting really high so I want to get one but I’m not sure which is the best for anti idleing

There is no best one. They’re all used for different situations. Just buy the one you think you’ll get the most use of.