MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 238

10558 posts

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60/topics/306643#posts-6491879

Flag Post

Did I miss something about the medals related to allies? From a glance of the ones I can craft, I’m not really extra encouraged to master allies just for the medal. Is it about the epic monster rate bonus?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Did I miss something about the medals related to allies? From a glance of the ones I can craft, I’m not really extra encouraged to master allies just for the medal. Is it about the epic monster rate bonus?

Yes, yes it is. And the exp per epic kill. Why isnt that pretty awesome to you? I guess if you can already get an effective epic rate of 100% in a zone without the medal, its not as great, meh

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

Ok i need help mastering IAs, now that the medals are out, this becomes a pretty urgent issue. How do you guys master your 500 IAs in as quick a manner as can be? I.e., please dont just tell me to idle with them on….

Lately, I’ve been spending a lot of time in PSI. Dark Ruler, and EC with crit damage orange bonus. For everything under level 1600, I’ve been mastering one in under an hour.

Flag Post

PSI also works for monsters up to 2080. It’s slower in HC, but still better than the alternatives. The key is using DR, and getting high crit damage.

I guess I have yet to discover the point of epic rate outside of wanting unob, and therefore don’t see the use of a medal with epic rate.

Flag Post

What is the best type C weapon enhancement?

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathbestow:

Depends on what you’re going for ;

On an epic rate set, you’ll want +XP/Epic kill, for offense you’ll want + equip attack, for offense early you’ll want +attack power, every purple bonus has its use…

Flag Post
Originally posted by davidfranses:
Originally posted by deathbestow:

Depends on what you’re going for ;

On an epic rate set, you’ll want +XP/Epic kill, for offense you’ll want + equip attack, for offense early you’ll want +attack power, every purple bonus has its use…

Well, I put equipment attack on it, but it was only +15. What A and B bonuses should I get? My glaive currently has Reward and mastery, so it already has some pretty good bonuses, but is their any that are much better on it?

Flag Post

has anyone had any luck with getting drops with the new pendant? I have only gotten 2 low rank weapons over the event so far, with my chaos set bonus as rare monster rate. (at NCI, decent boss monster right)

Flag Post

got ~10 polearms… none worth mentioning… well i suppose it’s nice for someone who is poor on resources..

Flag Post

Tukkun only put in the polearms for Collector’s Pendant thus far. He’s still going to put in the other weapons and armors sometime though.

Flag Post

ohhhhh, if I had known that I would have layed off using that pendent for now.

Flag Post

Is there a good tutorial on what it takes to kill Triangles in the Triangle Hideout? I can barely even scratch them, and that’s with pretty decent equipment. There has to be a better way…

Flag Post

How much potion efficiency is enough to maintain a reward buff for at least 12 or so hours continuously? Assuming we also use Darkruler to receive buff duration increases.

Flag Post

How do you buy weapons for robocon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

How do you buy weapons for robocon?

Robacon uses the same weapons you can.

Flag Post

How much potion efficiency is enough to maintain a reward buff for at least 12 or so hours continuously? Assuming we also use Darkruler to receive buff duration increases.

Use a 1-hour buff potion and leave the game running for 1 hour at 100% potion efficiency. The buff you have when you come back is the buff you got from loot drops in 1 hour.

edit: forget the formula from earlier. This one is simpler and should be more accurate.

TotalDuration = BaseBuffDuration / (BuffDecrease – BuffGain)

BuffDecrease = 60 / PotionEfficiency

BuffGain = the thing I said up there.

BaseBuffDuration, BuffDecrease and BuffGain in minutes, TotalDuration in hours.

Flag Post

What is the chance to get crystal armor from level 7800 normal crystal with 294% drop rate?

Flag Post

Crystal armor chance to drop is DropRate * 0.1%, where DropRate is the final drop rate value. The following post details how to find this value yourself.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60/topics/306643#posts-6491872

Please note that 1x and 2x rare and epic enemy multipliers are valid only for IAs. Everything else (well, mostly everything at least) has 10x and 20x multipliers.

Flag Post

How do you get rank S on the megaboss quest? I know it has been discussed here but I can’t find it anywhere. My problem is the first arena bonus. The 2nd one I clear with a well-rounded kick, but killing the first one takes just long enough to keep me from reaching the last rank.

Flag Post

Use QA + improve, CdG at least level 1, status chance high enough to inflict at least one on first hit, max critical chance. I don’t remember if there’s anything else, but now that QA improve exists it’s easier, so you might be in need to kill other stuff faster instead.

Flag Post

Why would one use CdG level 1?

Flag Post

Is there a guide listing Rare Rate by zone?

Flag Post

Is there a guide listing Rare Rate by zone?

Yes.

Check the IA guide

Flag Post

I have (another) question: what is the new cut-off level for determining yellow/white/red monster names?