MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 239

10751 posts

Flag Post

Okay, so in the combo strike section, it says 467% +2%/combo. This is confusing because in mathematical terms, this means 2% divided by combo. So, instead, can it look more like this? 467% + (2% * combo)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Why would one use CdG level 1?

CdG basically doubles your damage (at least against max def mobs) once you have any status ailment applied to them. It’s fabulous for killing pirate gems while semi-idle IA mastering too. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by seedwerd:

Why would one use CdG level 1?

CdG basically doubles your damage (at least against max def mobs) once you have any status ailment applied to them. It’s fabulous for killing pirate gems while semi-idle IA mastering too. :D

Well, that’s weird. Shouldn’t that be a bug then ? The description (at level 1) says :

Damage per status effect : +0.1%
Always crit when monster HP is below 1% .

So, if one would do 5 damage to a gem, how does +0.1% help?

Flag Post

I don’t know exactly how the formula works, but it’s been that way since the new skill setup (TA p.1 I think?).

Flag Post

I tried CdG and it made all the difference in the world. I got it the first try.

Flag Post
Originally posted by davidfranses:

Well, that’s weird. Shouldn’t that be a bug then ? The description (at level 1) says :

Damage per status effect : +0.1%
Always crit when monster HP is below 1% .

So, if one would do 5 damage to a gem, how does +0.1% help?

Ever heard of rounding up? Ceiling(1*0.001) = 1. 1 + 1 = 2.

As far as it goes, I don’t think there’s any reason Tukkun would put a “ceiling” there if it wasn’t specifically to apply CdG damage against max defense enemies. He could have used “floor” instead, as he uses everywhere (Literally. At times I get pissed at how everything seems to be rounded down in the game).

Flag Post

I’m not saying don’t use CdG, I’m saying why only use level 1 and not max it. It’s not like you won’t have enough skill points or anything, given that a lot of things won’t matter for that particular goal.

Flag Post

Draconi said “at least level 1”. That’s because level 1 of the skill makes a huge difference when compared to level 0 (2x damage against the two “bonus” monsters). If you have extra SP and don’t have any other skills to spend on, then go ahead and max it.

Flag Post

I don’t recall it saying “at least” when I asked, but I could of course be wrong. My memory is not reliable for such things. But, I got my reply, so no use discussing it further =)

Flag Post

Can Finalized items still have Life Rocks applied to them if they’re timed?

Flag Post

No.

Flag Post

What do the rest of you think of finalizers? I’d be a fan, if it wasn’t for the no bonus-changing. I don’t get why can’t be allowed to change bonuses.

Though, I mind it less now that we got twice as much storage. There’s more room for having specific bonus-sets.

Flag Post

What do the rest of you think of finalizers? I’d be a fan, if it wasn’t for the no bonus-changing. I don’t get why can’t be allowed to change bonuses.

Though, I mind it less now that we got twice as much storage. There’s more room for having specific bonus-sets.

Honestly, I like it (it’s even a tad too powerfull imho) , but would like it even more if we could “unfinalize” , or at least life-rock the finilized stuff.

Flag Post

Is there a way to save and load your current skill build to change simply between different scenarios (e.g. Idling and SD)? I think this feature has been announced (or was it just desired and suggested?) but I can’t find it, so hasn’t it been implemented yet?

Flag Post

The skill sets feature was scrapped and replaced with the ability to decrease individual skill level.

Flag Post

Does anybody have the stats of the Armor of Loot?

Flag Post

the stats are random (within boandaries) not sure what those are though

Flag Post

what is the mysterious item dropped by the fairy godfather?

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerprogrammin:

what is the mysterious item dropped by the fairy godfather?

It’s the wings of the Fairy Godmother set. You must level them up for them to get their real appearance and stats.

Flag Post

Does the neon skin drop from triangle hideout? And are its stats better than those craftable skins? (if someone can show me a pic of it, it would be great)

Flag Post

not willing to show pic, but… it has ~100 def, it’s +9 and it has tier 50 boosts (which you can alter) u0 casual, u2 HC (so as usual)

Flag Post

Thanks, I finally found the neon skin after killing countless triangles xD Btw, does anyone know what is the chance to get CHAOS armor? I’ve bet CHAOS about 6-7 times now on Casual WM 0 chest and I still haven’t got it. It only needs to be in WM with no other requirements, right?

Flag Post

I thought it was 10% drop chance +5% for chest, if I am not mistaken. I think 3 chests still prevents auras, so that may be helpful.

Flag Post

Can i fuse neon skins?

There’s no “Can’t fuse” marker on it. Still I’m not sure if skins can be fused.

Flag Post

is there anything special i have to do to get the censor sword to drop? or am i barking up the wrong tree altogether.
i’ve had the rest of the censor set drop multiple times over.