MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 242

10555 posts

Flag Post

Unique enhancers can also drop from The Megaboss’ Revenge after you kill certain amounts (total, not in a single run).

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:

It doesn’t die from your reflect. It kills you. You don’t die in the usual sense (sent back to the Pub) in the raid.

As for running away, it doesn’t seem to matter. If you don’t literally run away from the wall, there doesn’t appear to be a penalty or a loss of a bonus. (Yet.)

So I pressed the button, went backwards, got into the lab, then it said explosion happening, then it showed some flashing triangles…. then I was back in the hole in time, and I can’t go back into 2011 again. Did I do it wrong?

Flag Post

I began playing again, on a new savefile, and at level 400 i now got elite grenades from one of my two explosion crates.

I need advice:
Should i enhance it with pretty crappy enhancers, so i can make spirit it as soon as possible, or should i leave it as-is, and only start enhancing it in a couple of thousand levels, when i can afford more high-end enhancers, and use it as a mana-item during leveling?

Flag Post

I honestly wouldn’t bother enhancing elite grenades at all. The only 2 things it had going for it was 25 speed and it would level 100 times. Neither of those things are extraordinary anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cazamus:

It doesn’t die from your reflect. It kills you. You don’t die in the usual sense (sent back to the Pub) in the raid.

As for running away, it doesn’t seem to matter. If you don’t literally run away from the wall, there doesn’t appear to be a penalty or a loss of a bonus. (Yet.)

So I pressed the button, went backwards, got into the lab, then it said explosion happening, then it showed some flashing triangles…. then I was back in the hole in time, and I can’t go back into 2011 again. Did I do it wrong?

No. You can only do 2011 once per day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

I honestly wouldn’t bother enhancing elite grenades at all. The only 2 things it had going for it was 25 speed and it would level 100 times. Neither of those things are extraordinary anymore.

Yeah, thanks. as i looked closer, it wasn’t even superior to my other weapons, and as i can’t max the speed(which i should have known, considering the time i have spent on these forums)its not really worth it. I blame this one on momentary aberration :)

EDiT: thanks, dbx, i forgot i could fuse it as well :D now its really useful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Its not 25 speed its 2 speed, you can fuse them now and they level up super fast, use growth rocks and fuse with a SMG bet that will kill things well. Or use a pyrabow/evil sword fuse

Flag Post

Recently replay the game. I am now rank 300-ish and 5k-level, idling and smiley island.

1. What kinda BA weapon would you recommend? The Pyrabow/evil sword(+6) fusion seems quite nice. Is it still worth it to get those polearm weapons (G1/G3/G5)?

2. And how about armor sets? I am still using for zerker/EC. With attack/mastery bonus enhancement. Hadn’t made it to +10 though.

Flag Post

Im not really getting the abandoned lab, what is it I am supposed to do? I keep clicking stuff but the I don’t really see an enemy.

Flag Post

If you’re not r500, nothing happens.

Flag Post

If you’re not r500, nothing happens.

And what happens when I do reach r500?

Flag Post

Then you can click stuff and things will spawn.

Flag Post

I suppose that was already asked, but is there a way to auto-loot?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ovnidemon:

I suppose that was already asked, but is there a way to auto-loot?

There (currently) are three ways:

- Use a Loot Magnet (Craftable, obtainble from 1m+ score in Fighter Business)
- Fight using Dark Ruler (Craftable, has a built-in loot magnet)
- Have a fully leveled up Gem of Constancy (Craftable, gets loot magnet ability at level 500)

Edit: @v Never knew about that one, gotta remember that one.

Flag Post

There’s one more:
Have all 9 pieces of the Ultimate Set equipped.

Flag Post

So I got a chaos piece with a score of 2885. Is that perfectly fine or do I get a more powerful version for doing it in HC/whatever.

By the way if you would please excuse my noobishness. What is the best way to enchant a chaos set?

Flag Post

You can get a bit higher stats with higher scores.

Flag Post

Oh but for the start this would be good?

Flag Post

I have not heard of any score related stat boost. And if it exists, I suspect it’s only def. I would not worry about it Omesh, just go for what you can actually obtain.

As for how to enhance, there’s always been debate and it’s not always easy to know, but general consensus last I heard was either 4 pieces enhanced with crit and 1 attack, or 3 crit and 2 attack.

Flag Post

Really? I always heard 3 attack 2 crit. Or if anything 4 or 5 attack, due to being more useful in WM mode then.

Flag Post

It’s just defense on my side. 2900 score shirt – 229 defense; 2905 score – 230 defense. 2805 and 2843 gloves – 150 defense; 2863 gloves – 151 defense. Minimal, but still a small bit higher. I don’t know if it’s still the same, since I got those just before the score increase.

Flag Post

Finalizers can no longer push an item over 3k attack right? So we only need 2500 attack on our dark ruler? Also, where is the best place to find a r500 weapon finalizer?

Flag Post

“X crit Y attack” is a lie. About r500 finalizers, CHAOS drops them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

“X crit Y attack” is a lie. About r500 finalizers, CHAOS drops them.

ALL DEFENSE. Isn’t it?

Flag Post

Measuring it by your number of equipment pieces is retarded. Someone with 500 equip attack will screw himself up by increasing that much critical, and someone with 2000 attack will screw himself up from increasing attack.

I really wish people would stop for a moment and think why they’re believing in that sort of thing.