MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 251

10555 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:
Originally posted by t3hm4nh1ms3lf:

I’m currently at lvl 3k and BA rank 211. I’ve been using forged pyrabows for a while now with berserker armour enchanted with relics from the special shop. I’ve been thinking that I need to get a good permanent weapon since I am running out of life rocks and don’t want to risk destroying it.

Any suggestions of a better weapon?

Thanks in advance!

By forged do you mean the + 6 Pyrabows you craft? If so, I’m guessing you do the “Fuse with Evil Sword or another Pyrabow” route. As long as it’s a good weapon and it works for you, keep it. You can always get more Time Enhancers (+ 5 days / 0% destruction) from Pyramid runs.

For a permanent weapon, I hear a G5 is quite popular when fused with another G5 or Greater Sword. Might be out of your rank for now though.

Does anyone know the drop rate of Earrings from The Megaboss’s Revenge? Just got up to 10 kills/session and it did not seem to drop. Also, what are the stats on those earrings?

IIRC you get a pair of earrings every 20 rounds of MBR. The stats, I can’t remember well, something like 9 defense 9% crit damage 9% evasion 9% hp and can also level up, 2+(round/20) times. The bonuses are set and cannot be changed.

Flag Post

Is there any Dark Ruler updated guide? Is it influenced by Mana or total career level? Which are the proper bonuses for DR?

Which is the difference between DR and FG in terms of xp-coins per hour? Is worth it?

Thanks =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebas8181:

Is there any Dark Ruler updated guide? Is it influenced by Mana or total career level? Which are the proper bonuses for DR?

Which is the difference between DR and FG in terms of xp-coins per hour? Is worth it?

Thanks =)

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/310883-guide-careers#posts-6567735

Flag Post

Hey, can someone give me some tips on corruption or maybe tell me where I can find some sort of guide? Tried searching and couldnt find one.

My rank is 183, I am using a pyrabow with Attack: 887 … I can kill things all right (playing on casual), but the meters don’t change much… I do not have a strong close weapon, maybe I should make one? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Flag Post

How do you kill the triangles that are in the secret hideout in the latest event?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:
Originally posted by Majildian:

You can idle in scary graveyard after you have the Dark Ruler weapon, which will autocast heal. You need rank 500 and Item Maker career level 100 to craft it.

You can also use an Invisible Ally that has the Heal skill. It will go slower than using the Dark Ruler but is accessible much earlier. Just make sure you can survive.

oh thx a lot but do I need to beware ogf not going too far to not get there too hard mobs???

and another question I am rank 137 and I level up REALLY slow… so is there any way to make it easier??

Flag Post

same way as any other monster, however.. they have VERY high defense, and VERY much hp, so unless you are hitting 100m+ you are in the wrong zone for you

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

I think I should elaborate on the above reply. Mastering IAs doesn’t serve any purpose for the IAs. It affects its corresponding enemies instead. There’s a ((IA EXP) / 1000)% exp bonus before mastering an IA, and a 20% exp bonus for mastering it (like said earlier it multiplies with bestiary bonus, so 175% * 120% = 210%). Mastering also increases rare chance for that enemy by 5% and epic chance in Worst Moon mode by 0.5%, which increase rewards further and can give exclusive loot drops (not applicable if enemy can’t be rare/epic). So it’s advised to master every IA in the area you fight in ASAP.

For future reference, check the IA guide.

Thanks for the help and the link.

Flag Post

I just want to know, there is an Acessory Finalizer in BA?

Flag Post

There’s no point in an accessory finalizer because you can’t enhance accessories in the first place.

Flag Post

And the ones like Mega Triangle Gem or Unobtanium Pendant?

Flag Post

1. What is the difference between the various pick levels? The secret crystals seem to increase their reward only marginally with better picks.

2. What enhancements are best on a pick (Speed seems to have its chance reduced by 10x – is it even worth it)? Is mining worth it in general in light of enemies such as pirate gem and mystic path?

3. What do Unobtainium enhancements on an item do?

4. Attack Power and Defense Power are supposedly capped at 90k, but I have also read there is a soft cap at 60k. Is this true, and if so, what does the “soft cap” do?

Thank you very much for any answers!

Flag Post

Stronger picks spawn higher level crystals (which can be good for things such as IA taming or collector’s pendant drops), as well as increasing the rewards slightly. Eventually you’ll be strong enough that even the highest pick spawns easy crystals.

Speed is the best enhancement on a pick, though it is quite difficult to get any enhancement on them early, as you don’t have enough resources for success rocks. Mining is worth it since you are able to idle it, and the monster that gives high rewards always spawns, unlike your other two examples.

Unobtainium raises the bonus tier of an item by the level of the enhancement. Check here to read more about bonus tiers.

The soft cap for both is 65k, and it is the point at which you are unable to buy more with pixels, and must obtain them from other sources such as drops, level/rank bonuses, and pixelated mystery boxes.

Flag Post

When mining with the Collector’s Pendant, you’re able to obtain Crystal Armor in different colors. Is there any chance for them to be permanent or are they always timed?

Flag Post

how do i get access to the secret beach?

Flag Post

You need rank 40, and to click on the invisible arrow on the lower left corner of Dark Portal.

Originally posted by Nurio:

When mining with the Collector’s Pendant, you’re able to obtain Crystal Armor in different colors. Is there any chance for them to be permanent or are they always timed?

Always timed.

Flag Post

Would be glad if someone could answer a few questions for me.

I have chosen the skill in BA called “autosteal” which I maxed out. It gives very nice coins and pixels.
There are other skills aswell that gives coins and pixel bonus, as the
“money UP!” and “combo reward”
Also certain bonusses from items gives +pixels, gold and exp.
The problem is Im always idle in BA, and I don’t know how these skills work.
Does the “money up” skill give me more money pr hit? or only more money from drops?
Does the +pixel bonus from items, give more pixels pr hit, or more pixels dropped?
Since I’m idle it would be quite stupid to pick skills and items I will never get the use out of.

There’s also a skill called double hit, does that work with ranged weapons aswell? I seem to remember reading about it, but can’t find it again.

There’s also a skill called “mana power” Which in description tells me I can use it as a shield, that I gain extra defense, and I can use MP to increase dmg by pressing space bar. The weird thing is though, that when I try and use it, my stats doesn’t change, but I do get a blue aura.

Will appreciate any answers.

Flag Post

It may have changed, but Autosteal is diminishing returns. If I remember correctly, maxed level Autosteal is only double as effective as level 5. I only have it at level 5.

Flag Post

Autosteal is no longer diminishing returns.

Flag Post

I might be slightly off or missing one or two, but walking through the BA damage code gave the following effects for Mana Power:

Damage Taken = Damage Taken + (50 – (Damage Taken) / 2))
Damage Resist = Damage Resist + Current MP / 5
Magic Resist = Magic Resist + 15%
Consume 1% of Current MP per attack, increases damage by (MP Consumed/500)%
Enemy attack damage is dealt to MP before it’s dealt to HP.

EDIT: I don’t think the forums actually have the new autosteal formulas, so here they are:
Coin: ceil(sqrt(sqrt(damageDealt) * 2) * autoSteal)
Pixel: ceil(sqrt(sqrt(damageDealt) * 1) * autoSteal)

Flag Post
Originally posted by jubssmadder:

Would be glad if someone could answer a few questions for me.

The other skills (% Pixels, Gold, Exp) only work for drops and when-you-defeat-the-enemy rewards. So they are useful in the long run even if you idle.

Double Hit works with all weapons. Can stack with AutoFight, Basic, Power and SuperKnockback (SKB) skills. As such, it’s sometimes better to use Power Attack on Undead enemies if % Double Hit is high.

I don’t know the specifics behind Mana Power, but it seems to be better for attacking. With ~700k MP, I only see ~200k Damage Resist and 15% Magic Resist. When attacking, I seem to do a bit more damage at the cost of MP, but it seems worth it. It’s also a skill that seems to be used in quite a few high level builds. Also, you can use it while Idling. It won’t be a great damage booster but it does help (a tiny bit).

Hope this helps. Hope I’m not ninja’d while typing this either…
Edit: Of course I’m Ninja’d…
So what’s the new Autosteal Formula then?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

Autosteal is no longer diminishing returns.

Yay.

Flag Post

wow, thanks for all the answers :) Made me slightly less confused about what to do now.
I think I might not have noticed the difference in manapower and stats, because I was standing in tavern and looking at my stats when trying it. I never tried to attack with it.

And while typing this I died :/ Which gives me another question. I put 1 skill point into revive, so I would respawn the same place without death penalty, but I didn’t. I got sent back to tavern and lost all my rings. And it wasn’t on cooldown. Seems a bit weird.

Flag Post

The megaboss revenge arena seems is accessible only evry :15 and :45 right?

but are there any other requirements? I cant seem to get access…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dunark:

The megaboss revenge arena seems is accessible only evry :15 and :45 right?

but are there any other requirements? I cant seem to get access…

New raid: THE MEGABOSS’s Revenge

Requirement: Must beat THE MEGABOSS.
Accessible from Ye Olde Pub at XX:05, XX:20, XX:35 and XX:50, up to 5 10 times per day.
Time limit: 6:10 (7:40 on Hardcore)
Attack THE MEGABOSS as much as possible before time runs out, or until you die!
You don’t lose Arena EXP and Rings if you die in this area.

I think that this information is still current (except for the # of times per day, which is 10). Got this from the List of Changes for May 15, 2012.

Also, does stunning an enemy cause their countdown to explode to stop for the stun duration? Seemed like that happened to some crystals I was mining…