MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 252

10092 posts

Flag Post

What is the formula for autosteal?

Flag Post

Would anyone have any recommendations on where to idle?
Level 435
Rank 100
Atk 9237
Def 8185
HP 67565
MP 21148

I can idle in the desert on casual as of right now. I still take too much damage on the beach to idle there though. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Flag Post

Worst Moon/Hardcore in -infnity. Get as much +exp as possible and idle away :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Leothyr:

Originally posted by Uroogla:

I don’t think the forums actually have the new autosteal formulas, so here they are:
Coin: ceil(sqrt(sqrt(damageDealt) * 2) * autoSteal)
Pixel: ceil(sqrt(sqrt(damageDealt) * 1) * autoSteal)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

Double Hit works with all weapons. Can stack with AutoFight, Basic, Power and SuperKnockback (SKB) skills. As such, it’s sometimes better to use Power Attack on Undead enemies if % Double Hit is high.

Wait.. does double hit work with quick attack?

Flag Post

Also, I am finally nearing the amount of SCM to buy one of the trinkets that costs 50,000 SCM. But I can’t decide between Empowering Gem and Worst Moon Gem.. what kind of stats do they get as they level up? It will take a lot to replace my Triangle Gem.

Also I was considering buying 2 pieces of Humblebee armor, but I keep hearing that CHAOS armor is way better. What kind of stats does Humblebee get as it levels?

Flag Post

Double Hit does work with QA, but it only adds a single instead of 3-4 hits.

Both gems get unob 25 at rank 500, so they will have their bonuses at tier 75.

Humblebee gets the same stats as every other piece of armor, which you can find at version 1444(?) in the changelog.

Flag Post

Oh.. I was thinking they gave 1% of their bonuses every level (thus 500% spawn rate, 500% boss damage, etc). Haha, glad I didn’t buy them then. Thanks, Majildian.

What is the best thing I can spend my Pixels/CM/SCM on? I’m rank 270, level ~7000, using a +10 timed pyrabow/pyrabow with 1100 attack and a full set of crystal armor with random mystery enhancers on it. I’m having trouble doing things like Tower of DOOOOOOM and Secret Dungeon (even with anti-curse potion).. it seems mostly because of lack of damage output. I was going to make a G5/GS fusion and Humblebee armor.. but I keep hearing people talk about “those things arent the best anymore”. It takes so long for me to farm these materials, I don’t want to buy something that is useless for me in a few days.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jubssmadder:

Would be glad if someone could answer a few questions for me.

The other skills (% Pixels, Gold, Exp) only work for drops and when-you-defeat-the-enemy rewards. So they are useful in the long run even if you idle.

Double Hit works with all weapons. Can stack with AutoFight, Basic, Power and SuperKnockback (SKB) skills. As such, it’s sometimes better to use Power Attack on Undead enemies if % Double Hit is high.

I don’t know the specifics behind Mana Power, but it seems to be better for attacking. With ~700k MP, I only see ~200k Damage Resist and 15% Magic Resist. When attacking, I seem to do a bit more damage at the cost of MP, but it seems worth it. It’s also a skill that seems to be used in quite a few high level builds. Also, you can use it while Idling. It won’t be a great damage booster but it does help (a tiny bit).

Hope this helps. Hope I’m not ninja’d while typing this either…
Edit: Of course I’m Ninja’d…
So what’s the new Autosteal Formula then?

I guess the question I have is how do you determine a proper trade-off of bonuses or rings and whatnot between MaxMP and other things such as Attack then, if youre using Mana Power? It seems to just add a new ungodly layer of complexity over everything. I did calculate the obvious fact that at the max theoretical MP of 19,999,999, giving 1% MP consumption at approximately 200,000, that ManaPower adds 400% to attack. Still not sure on how much to sacrifice and how to really work this out though… it does seem like adding MaxMp as TypeC/Purple bonuses might be more efficient than as TypeB/Orange? Or perhaps a combo is the best…. idk

Flag Post

Xaroth, you’ll need to get interim gear before you can get the best gear. And it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to get the best gear before rank 500 anyway, as the extra skill points and skills that are unlocked are very important. The dropped gear from Collector’s Pendant is much better than crafted gear, so if you can spawn level 8k+ crystals, you can idle mine until you get a decent dropped G5 and GS. The Knightmare armor that drops is also a cheap alternative to Humblebee.

Flag Post

Also, does stunning an enemy cause their countdown to explode to stop for the stun duration? Seemed like that happened to some crystals I was mining…

Nope.

Flag Post

So how do i find roflhunter’s pendants?

Flag Post

Pick up rings in Smiley Island.

Flag Post

I have been anti-idling there for about 90 minutes now… Have found lots of rings but not a single pendant…

Flag Post

Is Berserker armour really worth it’s price? Statistically, it doesn’t seem too much better than, say, Fused Elite Gear, or am I meant to Enhance it with something?

Flag Post

Oops, I thought you said roflhunter rings. :/

Roflhunter pendants do drop there, but IIRC they only drop from rare monsters. If you really want a pendant, increase your rare rate.

Flag Post

Hi, one question. I have the Random QUest to kill 57 epic. I’ve idle for many hours, i’ve anti-idle for like an our, now i’m idling on Hardcore at low lvl. I didn’t kill 1, not 1 single epic… I’m a rank 105, how can i finish this quest? Should i forfeit it? I even have a 25% epic monster rate Triange Gem :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

Oops, I thought you said roflhunter rings. :/

Roflhunter pendants do drop there, but IIRC they only drop from rare monsters. If you really want a pendant, increase your rare rate.

Iirc, you also need 1k Treasure Hunter kills at Pirate Ship Interior to make them dropable. After that they only drop from rare/epic monsters, so mastering the IAs there is a great idea.

@v Thanks for the correction,

Flag Post

you don’t need the 10k treasure hunter kills… that’s just bullshit :P,
you do want a high drop rate though :P (and mastering is good idea too)

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkmarty:

you don’t need the 10k treasure hunter kills… that’s just bullshit :P,
you do want a high drop rate though :P (and mastering is good idea too)

You do need to kill treasure hunter. Not 10k though, only 1k.

if (Math.random() < 5.000000E-001 && _root.save.arenaZone == 44 && _root.treasureHunterKill >= 1000) {

(44 = Smiley Island)

PS I’d not say something is bullshit without knowing for sure in the future if I were you. It can lead to embarrassing stuff.

Flag Post

I noticed ROFLhunter pendants hardly dropped, then when I mastered all SI IA’s they drop all the time. So that was mostly enough at least for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

I noticed ROFLhunter pendants hardly dropped, then when I mastered all SI IA’s they drop all the time. So that was mostly enough at least for me.

Yeah, that’s because they will only ever drop from rare enemies in smiley island, and the base rare rate is very low compared to most places (0.5%). Given mastering an IA will bump that up by 5%…

Flag Post

I have 2 questions…
1) what password to smiley island, and where i can find secret entrance :)

Flag Post

Just remember, the password to smiley island is case-sensitive, but it is not Case-Sensitive.

As for the secret entrance, you get to it via Pokayman City, which you get to from a hidden entrance in Binary Battlefield.

Flag Post

my english is terrible )) i dont get what you mean about password ((