MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 258

11686 posts

Flag Post

need help for getting +17 unob gear, even with pure attack gear + almost all skills to attack and ult ice spear i just seem cant to deal enought damage… and thats after using minute chaos ability so it cant hit anything…

Flag Post
Originally posted by kerusi:

need help for getting +17 unob gear, even with pure attack gear + almost all skills to attack and ult ice spear i just seem cant to deal enought damage… and thats after using minute chaos ability so it cant hit anything…

Not sure what to suggest. Have you looked at Finalitykon’s guide ?

Perhaps look through your skills again… if you have any points in any of the reward boosting skills, you need to redistribute those. Do you have Crescendo maxed? How about Buff Boost, Weaken Power, MP Recovery/Boost? I mention these ones specifically because they’re not skills that I usually focus on, but found useful in this case. Are you finding during the fight that your poison/blind/weaken/explosion ability chances are high enough to inflict those status effects on CHAOS without too much delay between wearing off and being reapplied (so as to get the most out of Coup de Grace)?

Have you optimized your damage by switching +Equipment Attack with +Attack Power or vice versa to find the optimal balance? Is your double hit % maxed in WM? Mastery maxed? Crit chance at 5%? How do your stats compare to Finalitykon’s posted stats?

Have you finalized your weapon/armor pieces? Are you using the best equipment you can? Can you improve anything? What about Robacon’s weapon?

Are you using mana power during the fight? I assume so, as it sounds like you are following Finalitykon’s strategy with the Chaos spirit ability.

After that, maybe look for any other little hints you can glean from Finalitykon’s guide and the following discussions…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
Originally posted by Tokoshoran:

If your weapon’s speed is too low, “Event” encounters can mutilate you. It helps to carry Ignore Defense gear while idling as they let you do a slight bit of extra damage, so that even if you can’t raise your speed, you’ll still kill them in time.

That’s wrong. Ignore defense doesn’t work against Strange Box.

So is there any way to deal with the Strange Box on auto-fight, or am I gonna have to keep my Protection Ring on? v_v

Flag Post

Increase attack speed, critical chance, critical damage, Coup de Grace skill at least level 1 (CdG needs status effect skills to work).

Flag Post

What’s a good setup for Bacon Farming for Dark Pyramid?
Right now i’m getting about 400-450 bacon per Dark Pyramid run.
Is there a setup that nets you loads of them?

Flag Post

might sound stupid, but, how do i see my level?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clusterone666:

What’s a good setup for Bacon Farming for Dark Pyramid?
Right now i’m getting about 400-450 bacon per Dark Pyramid run.
Is there a setup that nets you loads of them?

Since drop rate does nothing, try Rare Rate.

Originally posted by kamikamikamikami:

might sound stupid, but, how do i see my level?

LOL. Sorry but that is a hilarious question. Ok check the “star” symbol in the top right of the game screen. That is your overall game level.

Flag Post

i meant arena level

Flag Post
Originally posted by kamikamikamikami:

i meant arena level

Arena level? There’s no such thing.

If you’re talking about your Arena Rank, that’s displayed in the Arena, of course. Just look at the bar there.

Flag Post

And if you have Robacon’s EXP bar, just hover over the bar.

Flag Post

On the map it says something about a “recommended level” and when my rank is 122 the recommended level of 650 for the desert is orange, does that mean my anti-idle level or something else?

Flag Post

AI level is the one that the mobs show on the info boxes, thus it compares to that.

Flag Post

If you mouse over a square in the map it says “Level”. When you mouse over the star on top right corner it says “Level”. What is your problem identifying the connection between both?

Flag Post

huh.

I didnt know that the anti-idle level had anything to do with BA.

Flag Post

Your main level affects every feature in the game. It’s not there for show.

Flag Post

Any tips on gather large amounts of crafting material?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaBlad3z:

Any tips on gather large amounts of crafting material?

Mine with a bronze pickaxe. I know, you get bigger rewards from higher grade picks, since getting cmats depends on getting rare mats, you wanna get them as fast as possible, so bronze is better.

Flag Post

Mining is the best way to get CM. Also remember that +pixel% bonuses affect the amount of CM that you get.

Flag Post

Should I fuse these two together?
 photo Screenshot2013-01-22at72816PM_zps17b6b411.png
 photo Screenshot2013-01-22at72804PM_zpsc0217fc5.png

Flag Post

I wouldn’t.. the bow is like 7 enhancers behind the G5 in terms of attack and not really winning out in any other stats. You’d actually have a weaker weapon afterwards. Maybe a Gold Cannon or Greatersword will make a good 2nd.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xaroth:

I wouldn’t.. the bow is like 7 enhancers behind the G5 in terms of attack and not really winning out in any other stats. You’d actually have a weaker weapon afterwards. Maybe a Gold Cannon or Greatersword will make a good 2nd.

Probably a Gold Cannon so it’s ranged huh?

Flag Post

Is the auto-steal skill worth having maxed? Doesn’t seem like anyone has recommended it throughout the thread.

Flag Post

Are there any rules of thumb for comparing stats across weapons? I’ve picked up a collection of polearms of various colors and stats and ranks and enhance levels from idle-mining, and I’m trying to figure out what to use.

For instance, these are the permanent items I’ve found:

How would I choose between them? There’s also a pile of temporary weapons that might be better, so how would I know?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ignignog:

Are there any rules of thumb for comparing stats across weapons? I’ve picked up a collection of polearms of various colors and stats and ranks and enhance levels from idle-mining, and I’m trying to figure out what to use.

For instance, these are the permanent items I’ve found:

How would I choose between them? There’s also a pile of temporary weapons that might be better, so how would I know?

Well ignore the special bonuses (the green orange and purple ones) because you can always change them with enhancers. Just take a look at the stats, mainly from what i’ve been learning, attack, attack speed, and critical chance are the most important ones.

Flag Post

I’d wait for a G5 to drop, due to the enhanced range.

And no, the Gold Cannon is not for the range. It would only be ranged if gold cannon was the primary in the fusion. I was merely suggesting it for its potentially large attack and high rank (its nice to have the fused G5 over rank 200 in case you ever use an Empowering Gem)