MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 258

10091 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by hobinrood86:

Hey, can anybody tell me, whats the password for smiley island?

Feed the dragon enough times and he’ll tell you.

Or you could actually try reading what it says at the password screen and figure it out for yourself. It’s kind of hilarious how people miss it. Trust me, if you have to be told it, it’ll be an embarassment for you.

Originally posted by john12933:

Why is it that if I idle my character on autofight mode overnight, I always wake up to find him in the main room? I know for a fact I’m not dying because I idle kill monsters in areas where they can’t hit over 1…

If your weapon’s speed is too low, “Event” encounters can mutilate you. It helps to carry Ignore Defense gear while idling as they let you do a slight bit of extra damage, so that even if you can’t raise your speed, you’ll still kill them in time.

If you wanna idle somewhere without fear of the box, try -infinity. I’m fairly certain the boxes won’t pop up off the main path.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hobinrood86:

Hey, can anybody tell me, whats the password for smiley island?

The screen that asks you for the password tells you what the password is.

Flag Post

Sorry I was asking if it were better to use a ranged weapon with Power attack or a Melee weapon with Super Knockback. I am fusing a polearm and cannon, and I wanted to go with primary cannon. I’m wondering if there is some advantage to going polearm? For all I can see, Power attack with a cannon will do more damage than a polearm with SKB. That’s correct?

Flag Post

If you are comparing two weapons of equal stats, melee with SKB will do more damage than ranged with Power.

Flag Post
Originally posted by john12933:

Why is it that if I idle my character on autofight mode overnight, I always wake up to find him in the main room? I know for a fact I’m not dying because I idle kill monsters in areas where they can’t hit over 1…

If your weapon’s speed is too low, “Event” encounters can mutilate you. It helps to carry Ignore Defense gear while idling as they let you do a slight bit of extra damage, so that even if you can’t raise your speed, you’ll still kill them in time.

If you wanna idle somewhere without fear of the box, try -infinity. I’m fairly certain the boxes won’t pop up off the main path.

Thank you. Since you mention infinity, I found it on the map, but how do I access the hole of time to get to it? When I reach triangle land, there’s no arrow leading right along the path.

Flag Post

A lot of the posts in this thread is about gear it seems and how to progress from a certain point. Particularly after the pyra/es nerf I’ve seen a lot of questions regarding what weapon(s) to get instead. Maybe someone with decent knowledge about BA and the items there could make a gear guide of some sort? I realise that it ultimately comes down to what every individual prefer, but if someone could make a “cookie cutter” guide – or simply a list of what that person prefers – I think it would help a lot of people. I think a lot of people are a bit put off by BA because as a new player it’s quite hard to get a grasp of all the options available and because the cost to create higher level items is so high that you don’t really want to craft something that’s ultimately a waste of resources because it’ll take you days to get those resources again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tokoshoran:

That’s wrong. Ignore defense doesn’t work against Strange Box.

Flag Post

My rank is 133, im using Pyrabow fused with Evil Sword and Elm Gloves, Elm Shoes and rest is Golden Set, What Raids/Missions i can do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exvil:

My rank is 133, im using Pyrabow fused with Evil Sword and Elm Gloves, Elm Shoes and rest is Golden Set, What Raids/Missions i can do?

Your level would help too. It’s a heavy determining factor in BA. Assuming it’s over a 1000, go for The Corruption. At around 1500, you can try Prehistoric Mission. Keep trying to improve your Dark Pyramid tier for fresh, better items.

Flag Post

need help for getting +17 unob gear, even with pure attack gear + almost all skills to attack and ult ice spear i just seem cant to deal enought damage… and thats after using minute chaos ability so it cant hit anything…

Flag Post
Originally posted by kerusi:

need help for getting +17 unob gear, even with pure attack gear + almost all skills to attack and ult ice spear i just seem cant to deal enought damage… and thats after using minute chaos ability so it cant hit anything…

Not sure what to suggest. Have you looked at Finalitykon’s guide ?

Perhaps look through your skills again… if you have any points in any of the reward boosting skills, you need to redistribute those. Do you have Crescendo maxed? How about Buff Boost, Weaken Power, MP Recovery/Boost? I mention these ones specifically because they’re not skills that I usually focus on, but found useful in this case. Are you finding during the fight that your poison/blind/weaken/explosion ability chances are high enough to inflict those status effects on CHAOS without too much delay between wearing off and being reapplied (so as to get the most out of Coup de Grace)?

Have you optimized your damage by switching +Equipment Attack with +Attack Power or vice versa to find the optimal balance? Is your double hit % maxed in WM? Mastery maxed? Crit chance at 5%? How do your stats compare to Finalitykon’s posted stats?

Have you finalized your weapon/armor pieces? Are you using the best equipment you can? Can you improve anything? What about Robacon’s weapon?

Are you using mana power during the fight? I assume so, as it sounds like you are following Finalitykon’s strategy with the Chaos spirit ability.

After that, maybe look for any other little hints you can glean from Finalitykon’s guide and the following discussions…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
Originally posted by Tokoshoran:

That’s wrong. Ignore defense doesn’t work against Strange Box.

So is there any way to deal with the Strange Box on auto-fight, or am I gonna have to keep my Protection Ring on? v_v

Flag Post

Increase attack speed, critical chance, critical damage, Coup de Grace skill at least level 1 (CdG needs status effect skills to work).

Flag Post

What’s a good setup for Bacon Farming for Dark Pyramid?
Right now i’m getting about 400-450 bacon per Dark Pyramid run.
Is there a setup that nets you loads of them?

Flag Post

might sound stupid, but, how do i see my level?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clusterone666:

What’s a good setup for Bacon Farming for Dark Pyramid?
Right now i’m getting about 400-450 bacon per Dark Pyramid run.
Is there a setup that nets you loads of them?

Since drop rate does nothing, try Rare Rate.

Originally posted by kamikamikamikami:

might sound stupid, but, how do i see my level?

LOL. Sorry but that is a hilarious question. Ok check the “star” symbol in the top right of the game screen. That is your overall game level.

Flag Post

i meant arena level

Flag Post
Originally posted by kamikamikamikami:

i meant arena level

Arena level? There’s no such thing.

If you’re talking about your Arena Rank, that’s displayed in the Arena, of course. Just look at the bar there.

Flag Post

And if you have Robacon’s EXP bar, just hover over the bar.

Flag Post

On the map it says something about a “recommended level” and when my rank is 122 the recommended level of 650 for the desert is orange, does that mean my anti-idle level or something else?

Flag Post

AI level is the one that the mobs show on the info boxes, thus it compares to that.

Flag Post

If you mouse over a square in the map it says “Level”. When you mouse over the star on top right corner it says “Level”. What is your problem identifying the connection between both?

Flag Post

huh.

I didnt know that the anti-idle level had anything to do with BA.

Flag Post

Your main level affects every feature in the game. It’s not there for show.

Flag Post

Any tips on gather large amounts of crafting material?