MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 259

10732 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaBlad3z:

Any tips on gather large amounts of crafting material?

Mine with a bronze pickaxe. I know, you get bigger rewards from higher grade picks, since getting cmats depends on getting rare mats, you wanna get them as fast as possible, so bronze is better.

Flag Post

Mining is the best way to get CM. Also remember that +pixel% bonuses affect the amount of CM that you get.

Flag Post

Should I fuse these two together?
 photo Screenshot2013-01-22at72816PM_zps17b6b411.png
 photo Screenshot2013-01-22at72804PM_zpsc0217fc5.png

Flag Post

I wouldn’t.. the bow is like 7 enhancers behind the G5 in terms of attack and not really winning out in any other stats. You’d actually have a weaker weapon afterwards. Maybe a Gold Cannon or Greatersword will make a good 2nd.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xaroth:

I wouldn’t.. the bow is like 7 enhancers behind the G5 in terms of attack and not really winning out in any other stats. You’d actually have a weaker weapon afterwards. Maybe a Gold Cannon or Greatersword will make a good 2nd.

Probably a Gold Cannon so it’s ranged huh?

Flag Post

Is the auto-steal skill worth having maxed? Doesn’t seem like anyone has recommended it throughout the thread.

Flag Post

Are there any rules of thumb for comparing stats across weapons? I’ve picked up a collection of polearms of various colors and stats and ranks and enhance levels from idle-mining, and I’m trying to figure out what to use.

For instance, these are the permanent items I’ve found:

How would I choose between them? There’s also a pile of temporary weapons that might be better, so how would I know?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ignignog:

Are there any rules of thumb for comparing stats across weapons? I’ve picked up a collection of polearms of various colors and stats and ranks and enhance levels from idle-mining, and I’m trying to figure out what to use.

For instance, these are the permanent items I’ve found:

How would I choose between them? There’s also a pile of temporary weapons that might be better, so how would I know?

Well ignore the special bonuses (the green orange and purple ones) because you can always change them with enhancers. Just take a look at the stats, mainly from what i’ve been learning, attack, attack speed, and critical chance are the most important ones.

Flag Post

I’d wait for a G5 to drop, due to the enhanced range.

And no, the Gold Cannon is not for the range. It would only be ranged if gold cannon was the primary in the fusion. I was merely suggesting it for its potentially large attack and high rank (its nice to have the fused G5 over rank 200 in case you ever use an Empowering Gem)

Flag Post

So I have a few questions regarding the weapons.

1. Why do people use G5 as the primary weapon instead of say, a Greater Sword?

2. What enhancers are recommended for bring up a base weapon to +10? Atk or Level or something else?

3. Does it make a difference if I level both weapons to max, enhance them to +10 then fuse them?

Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

1. Range.
2. Growth is the lazy way. Main stats are critical, speed and attack.
3. Difference from what? Anyway, use the Fusion simulator to find the best way to enhance your weapons.

Flag Post

Is the auto-steal skill worth having maxed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Heihu:

So I have a few questions regarding the weapons.

1. Why do people use G5 as the primary weapon instead of say, a Greater Sword?

2. What enhancers are recommended for bring up a base weapon to +10? Atk or Level or something else?

3. Does it make a difference if I level both weapons to max, enhance them to +10 then fuse them?

Thanks in advance.

Heihu you will get better results if you enhance primary to 10] and secondary to [9]. It’s also better to max their levels (if they have any levels on them) to primary max and secondary to the highest level below primary that will leave you with (primary level + secondary level = odd number). If that’s wrong then someone here might correct me.

Flag Post

Correction. As Draconi said, use the fusion simulator. For example, two G5s done the “lazy way”, as Draconi puts it, gives one more defense point, but one less critical point at 100 and 91, or 99 and 92, than 100 and 89.

Flag Post

is it a easy way to defeat chaos? and if i should use a weapon or armor how do i get them?

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:

Correction. As Draconi said, use the fusion simulator. For example, two G5s done the “lazy way”, as Draconi puts it, gives one more defense point, but one less critical point at 100 and 91, or 99 and 92, than 100 and 89.

A couple of questions on the fusion simulator:

Why is it if I put a primary at level 10/10 and a secondary at level 10/10 I get 0 for all stats? And at level 100 for two items, I am only getting 3 crit? The levels alone should have gotten 19 crit for each, since I thought crit was gained at every multiple of 5.

Thanks

@Crazyeye below me

I removed the words enhancers from my post since I accidentally put them in there reading off from the website.

Let’s take 2 Lucerne Hammers. Base 15% crit chance and comes with 15 levels. If I max out their levels to 15/15 (+3% crit to each weapon for a total of +18% to both weapons), my fusion states that I have a final crit chance of 17% (21 finalized). How does 1.17 * 18% = 17%?

What I was doing earlier was taking no weapons, just a blank page, and changing the current and maximum levels of both the primary and secondary weapons. I get changing stats in my hypothetical fusion, but never anything higher than 4% or 5% for crit chance; incidentally, I get these values at levels of around 100. Furthermore, when I make both empty items the same current and max level (ex. 10/10), I get 0 for a random number of statistics, sometimes all of them. At 10/10 and 9/10, I still get numbers. I thought maybe it had to do with me not putting any weapons in, but then the example above with Lucerne Hammers doesn’t make sense either.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Flag Post

Are you comparing “Orig.” with whatever levels? That’s saying if you fused them before levelling, you’d have “Orig.” stats, whereas levelling them to those levels, you’d end up with those values. As for enhancements, I don’t quite think I understand what you’re doing, since you have to manually enter 10 for the secondary item enhancement. Manual values should have to only be entered for items that don’t start at +0 (if you’re testing with items not in the simulator).

Flag Post

I dont know if put it here or in the bugs section.

My problem is that I can’t use spirit, I had an spirit pyra, when I checked my inventory it was normal, not spirit. Then, I used an spirit rock on it, again, it remains normal. I crafted a “My name tree stick” that its supposed to be spirit, and nothing, its normal when I craft it, even when it says its spirit in the crafting screen.

Basically I cant get an spirit item in my inventory… I ascended for the second time 4 days ago, and I was able to use spirit then, and Im not sure but I think it was yesterday that I was also able to use spirit too. but now I cant. Any solution?
Thanks

Flag Post

Can somebody give me a list of good medals and how to get them?

Flag Post

Well there’s this guide but it’s definitely a bit outdated. Also, there are some medals discussed in p2 and 3 of that thread that have not been added/updated in the original post.

Flag Post

This has probably been asked many, many times but I couldn’t find much. How should I enhance and fuse a holy glory set?

Flag Post

Hello, I recently crafted this to make it last me through all of BA. I’d like to finalize it soon. What bonuses would you recommend for it? Here are my thoughts so far:

Green
Is there a particular element that is really popular in BA that is good to have? Or other valuable bonus here?

Orange
Planning boss or attack.

Purple
No idea…I have accuracy atm.

Any advice is welcome, even if it quick and general! Thanks!

Flag Post

how do I get to smiley hideout? I can’t find it in the hole of time.

Flag Post

I’m almost 148 and rank have used a elm and elm shoes gloves, but I will do the berzerker set, should I change the shoes and gloves for Zerker too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

how do I get to smiley hideout? I can’t find it in the hole of time.

Ask in chat.