MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 260

10835 posts

Flag Post

im rank 83, level 676 and crafting material and pixels to waste, What can I fuse together?

Flag Post

Hmm no craftable weapon I know of that is better than a pyrabow/Evil sword fusion (both gotten as rewards for completing the dark pyramid). Besides, anything you do make will be old after several hours of playing.

Personally, I’d spend the extra Pixels on something useful and more permanent, like stat increases. Extra crafting materials I would spend on Dark Pyramid keys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blaisem:

I would suggest

Green: Spawn Rate
Orange: Boss Damage
Purple: Attack Power

Flag Post

Hmm no craftable weapon I know of that is better than a pyrabow/Evil sword fusion (both gotten as rewards for completing the dark pyramid). Besides, anything you do make will be old after several hours of playing.

Personally, I’d spend the extra Pixels on something useful and more permanent, like stat increases. Extra crafting materials I would spend on Dark Pyramid keys.

actually, Pyra/ES got nerfed badly.

Flag Post

sorry to bother you guys again, how do I raise my invasion?

Flag Post

Random stat drops, or it raises as you level/rank up. There are also some skills, such as Dexterity Enhancement and Artful Dodger, as well as orange/purple bonuses and stats on armor if you need more.

No need to worry about bothering us; These threads are made for discussion and asking questions.

Flag Post

Is there a reason for the identification on scroll over that some background items in the Secret Dungeon are clickable? I’ve clicked them (Spider web, a box or something that looks like one, torches…) and nothing seemed to happen…

Flag Post

bothering again :? what does it take to get evil sword, I raided in DP 5 times and all of the rewards where parabow.

Flag Post

It’s random. (Not sure if there’s a percentage or not.)

Flag Post

Hi, actually i’m at rank 149 and level 930, i wanna know, what rank i gonna change my weapon? and what weapon i craft?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clusterone666:
Originally posted by Ignignog:

Are there any rules of thumb for comparing stats across weapons? I’ve picked up a collection of polearms of various colors and stats and ranks and enhance levels from idle-mining, and I’m trying to figure out what to use.

For instance, these are the permanent items I’ve found:

How would I choose between them? There’s also a pile of temporary weapons that might be better, so how would I know?

Well ignore the special bonuses (the green orange and purple ones) because you can always change them with enhancers. Just take a look at the stats, mainly from what i’ve been learning, attack, attack speed, and critical chance are the most important ones.

Any more advice here?

Flag Post

someone have a mining build?

Flag Post

Any more advice here?

Mystic Crossbow looks best of those 3…. highest rank highest attack stat, good critical chance, some accuracy. Basically those are what you look for, along with speed, # of times it can be enhanced, # of levels it has, is it fuseable, etc. Enhancers completely alter a weapon it will go up in stats massively using them. Not to mention fusing as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

Any more advice here?

Mystic Crossbow looks best of those 3…. highest rank highest attack stat, good critical chance, some accuracy. Basically those are what you look for, along with speed, # of times it can be enhanced, # of levels it has, is it fuseable, etc. Enhancers completely alter a weapon it will go up in stats massively using them. Not to mention fusing as well.

Right, that’s my question. How do I compare something that can level 60 times to something that can only be enhanced 8 times to something that can be fused?

Flag Post

There are guides to what exactly levels on a weapon do. I think one of the sticky threads the “Commonly used Abbreviations” one by Tukkun might actually have that info. Suffice it to say, 1 enhancement slot is worth quite a number of levels.

Flag Post

Hi, i have a lot of CM and Pixels, but not enough Superior CM… where can i get it best? (lvl 4500, rank 180, and where to get it with higher level)

Flag Post

While idling with dark ruler does mana power increase kill speed or is it detrimental?

Flag Post

It slows you down, since you only have 100 mana, and have to stop to restore mana more often.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hobinrood86:

Hi, i have a lot of CM and Pixels, but not enough Superior CM… where can i get it best? (lvl 4500, rank 180, and where to get it with higher level)

Mining is best.

Flag Post

I never got into spirit much so I am wondering. What happens if you are wearing a spirit armor piece but your weapon isn’t spirit?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omesh:

I never got into spirit much so I am wondering. What happens if you are wearing a spirit armor piece but your weapon isn’t spirit?

It decreases MP by ~10% of max. Also applies if the Accessory is Spirit.

Question: Does the Protection skill also protect against Ring loss?
Edit: Ah, thanks for the quick answer. Looks like a good replacement for Protection ring then.

Flag Post

Yes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by phantomwolf13:

I would suggest

Green: Spawn Rate
Orange: Boss Damage
Purple: Attack Power

Thanks Phantom. The Spawn Rate was something I wouldn’t have put down because the amount is so small, but the more I think about it, the more I like the sound of it.

Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

actually, Pyra/ES got nerfed badly.

How so? Do you mean the no more life rocks change? 30 days is still plenty of time to exchange or move on from them.

Right, that’s my question. How do I compare something that can level 60 times to something that can only be enhanced 8 times to something that can be fused?

I’ve also seen this information somewhere around here, but I forgot where. Here is a page with information on crafting, including the effect of levels. You may have to at some point run the calculations yourself to compare.

Anyone know what the recipes for PM/CN/basic etc do after a certain recipe tier? I don’t have anymore recipes listed for them in the crafting menu, but the recipe list says I can still earn further tiers.

Thank you

Flag Post

Thanks Phantom. The Spawn Rate was something I wouldn’t have put down because the amount is so small, but the more I think about it, the more I like the sound of it.

Sorry I didn’t elaborate earlier.

Spawn Rate is my favorite green bonus since it’s so well-rounded. It increases your kill speed, essentially giving you a boost to exp, coins, pix, drop rate, and all boosts% (if bestiary level of mobs is at least 4). More kills also means your bestiary entries will level up faster, your IAs will earn exp / become mastered quicker, and you’ll get more fighter career experience. So even though it’s a very small increase, it helps in so many areas that it’s my #1 default choice. Other good choices for green bonus could be Reward or EXP.

Orange bonus: Boss Damage seems obvious to me. Bosses are almost always the bottleneck in killing mobs quickly since they are so much stronger than the other mobs in the same area. Boss damage+ gives you the biggest damage increase out of any of the options. The fact that it only applies to bosses is irrelevant since that’s the bottleneck anyways.

Purple: Attack Power is again all about increasing your damage potential in order to kill faster. Equipment Attack+ is also an option but there’s an optimal balance between Attack Power+ and Equipment Attack+ bonuses in order to maximize damage and this balance is achieved with way more Attack Power+ than Equipment Attack+.

As an experiment, I encourage you (and everyone, really) to go to the Abandoned Lab, check your Max Damage in your stats screen, then change the purple bonus on each piece of equipment one at a time to Attack Power and then Equipment Attack, comparing the Max Damage value for each change. (Don’t forget to let your Rage go to 0% first so it doesn’t affect your values. Also, don’t forget to change your Bonus Preference so you can get the right bonuses more easily from the bonus modifier machine). This experiment is actually really easy to do, it’s free as long as you don’t run out of bonus machine uses for the day, and you’ll hopefully learn something about damage optimization :)

Anyways, those are just my thoughts on bonuses in general. There are certainly arguments for different bonuses in different situations and I do not claim that my preferences are the “best” in any way :P

Flag Post

Is this a good way to level fast:

• full attack-only Chaos + FG
  • epic rate % on everything
  • exp/epic on everything
  • go to a fairy land map in Worst Moon
  • equip a 30% or 40% spawn rate IA

or am I wasting my time making such a set?

(perhaps it is better to put spawn rate on everything and use the purple bonuses for attack power or eq-attack)