MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 262

10648 posts

Flag Post

I would recommend drop rate instead of epic rate, since epic rate has no effect on mining.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

I would recommend drop rate instead of epic rate, since epic rate has no effect on mining.

Really? I thought 3% epic chance with Master Pick on Hardcore? Confirm please and I will change. Thanks!

LOL and after all that time…

Thanks Majildian. Good point with the boss rate, forgot it was double or something.

Flag Post

Confirm.

Also exp/boss kill is better than exp/rare kill.

Flag Post

blaisem, that mining info was very helpful, thanks a lot, again ^^

Flag Post

Confirm – Epic Rate itself has no effect. Mining is special.

Flag Post

You can get a +3 speed enhancer to 1000% success much cheaper than using the level 10 success enhancer. Imo use a bunch of level 5 or 6 success enhancers ;)

I’m not sure why the level 10 success enhancers even exist. Perhaps for lazy people.

Flag Post

For people who don’t want to take a chance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xaroth:

I’m not sure why the level 10 success enhancers even exist. Perhaps for lazy people.

Level 10 success rocks don’t exist.

Originally posted by crazye97:

For people who don’t want to take a chance.

You seriously make no sense at times.

Flag Post

You can get a +3 speed enhancer to 1000% success much cheaper than using the level 10 success enhancer. Imo use a bunch of level 5 or 6 success enhancers ;)

I see your point now. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll update it there in case the person is still reading it.

?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Can someone explain the concept of Unobtainium Levels, and the [+1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9] next to the names of my items. And the difference between the different kinds of enhancers like rocks, and Adders and such?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LUIGIYOSHI11:

Can someone explain the concept of Unobtainium Levels, and the [+1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9] next to the names of my items. And the difference between the different kinds of enhancers like rocks, and Adders and such?

All about crafting

Flag Post
Originally posted by blaisem:

All about crafting

So, cap is [+10] unless you pay alot of money to go over.

And you raise the [+1 – 9] by enhancing it with enhancers?

I don’t understand unobtainium level also, where can I give my weapon unob.

Flag Post

All about crafting

That link doesn’t explain what he asked. I’m sure you must want to help really badly, but could you please make sure about what the hell you’re doing? This is like the 10th time I’ve seen you answer stuff incorrectly the past couple days.

Unobtainium enhancements increase the power of your item. The item has 1 “tier” for every 10 rank it has. So a rank 200 item tier 20. Each unobtainium enhancement increases the item tier by 1. So if you add 2 unob to the previous item, it will be tier 22. For more information on how bonuses increase with tier, check the bonus guide.

Also, about your second question, I’m not sure what you mean. “Rocks” is how you call enhancers, every enhancer is a rock. So there is attack rock, life rocks, bonus rock, etc. “Adders” refer to bonus rocks (bonus adders).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

All about crafting

That link doesn’t explain what he asked. I’m sure you must want to help really badly, but could you please make sure about what the hell you’re doing? This is like the 10th time I’ve seen you answer stuff incorrectly the past couple days.

Unobtainium enhancements increase the power of your item. The item has 1 “tier” for every 10 rank it has. So a rank 200 item tier 20. Each unobtainium enhancement increases the item tier by 1. So if you add 2 unob to the previous item, it will be tier 22. For more information on how bonuses increase with tier, check the bonus guide.

Also, about your second question, I’m not sure what you mean. “Rocks” is how you call enhancers, every enhancer is a rock. So there is attack rock, life rocks, bonus rock, etc. “Adders” refer to bonus rocks (bonus adders).

Ah thank you, that helped alot.

And by rank you mean literally required level/rank in battle arena.

So a required level 250 item would be tier 25?

How do I get unobtainium enhancements btw?

Flag Post

Yeah. Note that a rank 241-250 item counts as tier 25.

You get unob from enhancers in crafting. You can also get it randomly in equipment you loot (most items get extra unob from playing in hardcore mode and worst moon mode), and in raids (of note, Spooky Crypt gives accessory unob rocks up to lv. 10).

Flag Post

I have a Tier 25 Master Pickaxe I was lucky to get, it’s at +9 Unobtainium level, if I saved up and bought the level 1 Weapon Unob Enhancer that would take it to +10 right?

After that am I in the clear to finalize it, or do I need to do some other stuff first?

Flag Post

You can only enhance 10 times. For the lowest quality speed + 3 enhancement (success rate = 10%), ten Level 5 or 6 success enhancers will only get you to a 9.3% and 13.7% success rate on a [+9] pick, respectively.

?

If you add crystals of rarity (better have recipe level 5 so you can add 9+4) then you can get Legendary quality +3 speed enhancers, which have a base success rate that is MUCH MUCH higher than 10%.. maybe even over 100%. If you are cheap, the Epic quality is also very good (like 75% success).

Flag Post

All about crafting

I wasn’t aware I was failing that badly. If it is so bad, then I’ll stop. However, maybe you didn’t read the page, but everything you wrote him was already on that page. In fact, the same link you provided him was on that page already. But, the information is presented as a formula, so maybe it would be easier for some if it were written out. It did seem to answer his question on the meaning of the bracketed number just fine.

So if you had a problem, I’m not sure why you picked this moment to explode, and of course you are always invited to just send me a message on my profile, rather than flailing around with your bad attitude on the forum. I would certainly have respected a polite request from someone like you who has done so much for the game.

Flag Post

if you know draconi for doing much for the game, you shouldnt be surprised that she has a strong language against bs :d

Flag Post
Originally posted by brandonglee123:

Are the triangles in the triangle hideout just super super strong, or is there a trick to beating them?

They’re just really strong.

Flag Post

How do you get skill books? Mining I think?

Flag Post

I didn’t find anything about unob enhancement on that article when I first looked. I looked twice, and the only reference to unobtainium were the ones under Fusion section. I looked it again just now and the unob and tier explanation were there like you said they were. I have no idea why I didn’t find them earlier, but I wouldn’t have complained nor written about it myself if I had found it. I’m sorry.

And I don’t want you to stop posting, just to be careful when posting stuff. Sure, people can correct you, but if nobody were around you would be passing along wrong information.

Flag Post

Anything special anout Polluted Sky, other than the timer?

Flag Post

I have a Tier 25 Master Pickaxe I was lucky to get, it’s at +9 Unobtainium level, if I saved up and bought the level 1 Weapon Unob Enhancer that would take it to +10 right?

After that am I in the clear to finalize it, or do I need to do some other stuff first?

Unob enhancements do not stack. They replace one another. (Don’t worry, it won’t allow you to replace a unob level with a lower level rock)

Edit: @Marine: The time just sends you back to the pub, no death penalty. The only things you might consider “special” would be the boss monsters there, and the quest that requires you to kill monsters there.
Since pickaxes cannot change bonus or have attack enhancers added, once they reach full level and are enhanced to +10 you should be clear to finalize it for an extra speed bonus. As long as you are happy with it’s current unob level.