MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 263

10836 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

Oh, cool, the hole is time looks different. Stealth update?

I pointed that out in the chatroom, ToP, but apparently, yeah, I guess it is.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
Originally posted by crazye97:

For people who don’t want to take a chance.

You seriously make no sense at times.

You’re right. What I should have said is “For people who are too lazy to do enhanception and for people who don’t want to take a chance at enhancing with possible breakage.”

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:
Originally posted by LUIGIYOSHI11:
Originally posted by Draconi:

Yeah. Note that a rank 241-250 item counts as tier 25.

I have a Tier 25 Master Pickaxe I was lucky to get, it’s at +9 Unobtainium level, if I saved up and bought the level 1 Weapon Unob Enhancer that would take it to +10 right?

After that am I in the clear to finalize it, or do I need to do some other stuff first?

Unob enhancements do not stack. They replace one another. (Don’t worry, it won’t allow you to replace a unob level with a lower level rock)

Edit: @Marine: The time just sends you back to the pub, no death penalty. The only things you might consider “special” would be the boss monsters there, and the quest that requires you to kill monsters there.
Since pickaxes cannot change bonus or have attack enhancers added, once they reach full level and are enhanced to +10 you should be clear to finalize it for an extra speed bonus. As long as you are happy with it’s current unob level.

I can only find up to +5 Unob level crafts in the crafter. Where do I find +10 Unob level crafts since they do not stack?

 
Flag Post

What determines how much AI exp and BA-rank exp a monster gives? I am looking at Bestiary entries and the amounts don’t seem anything like what I actually receive for either. At least the proportions are correct.. but I don’t understand how to get from the exp listed in the Bestiary to actual-exp. Obviously there are some serious multipliers to get from 11,900 exp to 797,226 AI-exp (only 180% exp and +50% level 5 bestiary bonus)

Also, how does exp/epic factor into that equation? Does it get added to the base amount listed in the Bestiary before all multipliers? Or what?

Maybe there is a guide somewhere that I missed..

 
Flag Post

The purple bonuses do add to the amount as shown in bestiary yeah, as do the other purples like to your stats. Exp boost is a massive multiplier, as is the exp % in your stats button. And bestiary is actually not +75% or whatever as it says but rather 1.75x I believe. Also if the IA is mastered another 1.2×.

 
Flag Post

I don’t see how that all adds up to a 6600% multiplier =X

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

The purple bonuses do add to the amount as shown in bestiary yeah, as do the other purples like to your stats. Exp boost is a massive multiplier, as is the exp % in your stats button. And bestiary is actually not +75% or whatever as it says but rather 1.75x I believe. Also if the IA is mastered another 1.2×.

And also, main AI:TG level applies an experience modifier to every single place in the game that you earn XP

 
Flag Post

Exp = (bestiary exp * exp% (* 1.1 if robacon is rank 500 and active) (* 1.2 if epic) (+any purple exp bonuses)) * boost * pet bonus * IA bonus * bestiary level bonus. Main level does not change the exp you get from killing monsters.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LUIGIYOSHI11:

After +5 there are a couple ways that an item can go higher on unob levels.
- The spooky crypt raid rewards accessory unobtainium enhancers up to +10
- All armor and weapon drops from monsters can come with an unobtainium enhancement. On HC WM mode it is possible to get +6 (I don’t know if apocalypse mode allows this to go higher)
- Some equipment is crafted with a bonus already (ex. unob pickaxe comes pre-enhanced to unob lvl 10)
- CHAOS armor is dropped by CHAOS on WM mode only. It’s unob level is determined by the difficulty and how many chests were opened. Defeating it on HC WM mode after opening 10 chests gives it a +17 unob level. Theoretically if it were possible to defeat it on apocalypse mode, it could max at +20.
- Supposedly, you could also fuse any armor with CHAOS as the secondary, which would give it the average of the two unob levels. (So if I wanted to make humblebee armor, I could add +5 unob to it, and fuse it with +17 chaos to get +11 humblebee armor, which is otherwise impossible. However, this would weaken the armor’s power.)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:
Originally posted by LUIGIYOSHI11:

After +5 there are a couple ways that an item can go higher on unob levels.
- The spooky crypt raid rewards accessory unobtainium enhancers up to +10
- All armor and weapon drops from monsters can come with an unobtainium enhancement. On HC WM mode it is possible to get +6 (I don’t know if apocalypse mode allows this to go higher)
- Some equipment is crafted with a bonus already (ex. unob pickaxe comes pre-enhanced to unob lvl 10)
- CHAOS armor is dropped by CHAOS on WM mode only. It’s unob level is determined by the difficulty and how many chests were opened. Defeating it on HC WM mode after opening 10 chests gives it a +17 unob level. Theoretically if it were possible to defeat it on apocalypse mode, it could max at +20.
- Supposedly, you could also fuse any armor with CHAOS as the secondary, which would give it the average of the two unob levels. (So if I wanted to make humblebee armor, I could add +5 unob to it, and fuse it with +17 chaos to get +11 humblebee armor, which is otherwise impossible. However, this would weaken the armor’s power.)

You can’t fuse Humblebee Armour.

 
Flag Post

How do you do hard and impossible accessions? Like where is the option? When I ascend it just like starts up on a medium one.

Btw I’ve ascended 3 times if that helps haha

 
Flag Post

You need to ascend 6 times to unlock hard and impossible (beat ascendant when your ascension counter is +5).

 
Flag Post

Oh ok, thanks!

 
Flag Post

mission #3 of the event quests require you to kill a triangle from the triangle hideout.
unfortunately, my level is way too low to kill one of the triangles.
Is there some sort of special weapon or attack?
Or else i’m not going to be able to finish the event quests….. which sucks

 
Flag Post

I found an easy way to get the triangle hideout quest done. It requires you to do the following:

1. Cap your damage resist %. Use damage taken bonuses, defense ring, IAs, etc, to get it to 90%.
2. Increase your HP. You must have around 1m HP for this to work.
3. Activate your mana power skill. This should get you to 95% damage resist.

With this, the enemy will hit you but not enough for killing you. After 30 seconds, the enemy will explode, it won’t give you anything but it will count as a kill. Be warned that if the explosion does hit you, you’ll be dead for sure, so you might lose your rings.

I hope this helps.

 
Flag Post

How do you guys go forward with upgrading a new wep?

 
Flag Post

Is it normal that after ascending for the first time my damage in Battle Arena dropped by ~50%? (And I mean damage displayed in stats screen, not damage dealt to enemies, so I doubt it’s because of level penalty; Also, after ~2.6k levels it’s pretty much the same it was right after ascending)

 
Flag Post

I am using a pyra es wep I can farm chaos armor so is the best weapon for me still a g5 greater or would it be like a fg

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by memphis404:

Is it normal that after ascending for the first time my damage in Battle Arena dropped by ~50%? (And I mean damage displayed in stats screen, not damage dealt to enemies, so I doubt it’s because of level penalty; Also, after ~2.6k levels it’s pretty much the same it was right after ascending)

There’s a multiplier of damage that’s [sqrt. level].
That’s current level, not total.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:
Originally posted by memphis404:

Is it normal that after ascending for the first time my damage in Battle Arena dropped by ~50%? (And I mean damage displayed in stats screen, not damage dealt to enemies, so I doubt it’s because of level penalty; Also, after ~2.6k levels it’s pretty much the same it was right after ascending)

There’s a multiplier of damage that’s [sqrt. level].
That’s current level, not total.

Well, that explains everything. Thank you very much ;)

 
Flag Post

any tips to beat chuck norris? I keep getting him to about 30% with a mastery potion and he seems to go from hitting me for about 800k to instant kill with 1.6m life

 
Flag Post

Increase damage resist to 90%, and use mana power to further increase it to 95%. That way he’ll hit you for 400k and for less than 1m after his rampage.

 
Flag Post

how long will the event quests last?

 
Flag Post

Until Reconstruction update.

 
Flag Post

How do Pre-historic mission? guides? tips? itens? rings? builds? itens?

Please! ^^ Thanks