MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 264

10735 posts

Flag Post

How do Pre-historic mission? guides? tips? itens? rings? builds? itens?

Please! ^^ Thanks

Flag Post

Is there a guide to what the colors of items mean?

Flag Post

Essentially nothing. On a base item it would mean rarity, which can be identified by looking in the crafting screen. After that, pink and red and whatever other colors your enhanced armor will become. I think.

Prehistoric mission is done by completing the rooms. Protip: Don’t attack red bombs and you win. Kill everything else. Read protips.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ddsw1b:

Is there a guide to what the colors of items mean?

They refer to how much overall the stats are superior or inferior to the base default for that weapon (or armor, or accessory). Order goes Grey White Blue Orange Yellow Green Light-Blue Purple Dark-Green Gold Pink Red

Originally posted by Exvil:

Please! ^^ Thanks

You dont really need that much a guide, its a sequence of different zones basically, always ending with the same 4 bosses in a row. The only remotely trick thing are the bombs, hit green bombs immediately, dont hit red bombs at all. Also against Powerful Snail, use shift key if he comes too close to you, let go of shift to attack from distance again. Average level needed to beat the mission is probably like 2000 or so nowadays, given so many new equips/bonuses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

They refer to how much overall the stats are superior or inferior to the base default for that weapon (or armor, or accessory). Order goes Grey White Blue Orange Yellow Green Light-Blue Purple Dark-Green Gold Pink Red

I disagree. I think it’s meaningless, just like Beeshrine09 said. To exemplify, grab a G5 and fill it with HP regen. Then grab another G5 and put a couple attack rocks on it. Anyone would agree the attack G5 is stronger, better, etc than the HP regen one, and that the HP regen G5 is useless, but the game would tell you the opposite.

Flag Post

When i superior or inferior i mean for ANY stat. I agree with you, subjectively from a player perspective some stats are far more important than others.

Flag Post

Please! ^^ Thanks

Here’s a very old but surprisingly still relevant guide.

Flag Post

Do baconrobacon’s bonuses only work while he has bacon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaBlad3z:

Yes.

-

Does any one mind to write some mini-guide for MB at low levels ( pre-lvl 3000) , like what should I try to focus more, damage taken, defense, or evasion?

Flag Post

What is the point of the ropeless room? Where are the big rewards, lol?

Flag Post

Sorry, not this topic…

Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaBlad3z:

What is the point of the ropeless room? Where are the big rewards, lol?

There aren’t. There’s one monster, the Grinning Colossus, who can be easier defeated by the Burned Rope, obtained from crafting.

Flag Post

Please! ^^ Thanks

just be sure to use mana power since heal only heals you for something like 100 ;D

Flag Post

What rank/level should I be aiming for to have a chance of beating MEGABOSS? I know it’s not a statis thing but a ballpark idea would be great.

Also any tips on speccing/gearing for getting through the arena and the fight? +mana and +regen are about all I can think of specifically, and I think I’ve heard that status resistance is good for the boss himself?

Flag Post

Someone recently beat Megaboss before level 2k (apparently he had soft-capped all stats though). I think that as long as you increase accuracy%, evasion% and resist% enough, and have at least 10m min damage, it shouldn’t be difficult at around 3000 or so. Just make sure you don’t run out of MP.

Flag Post

My first MB run was at 3.4k, but when the BA didn’t have as much gear as it does now (or accessories… or crafting material). Just guessing, but I would imagine that it still applies that having high-maxed damage resist and a weapon with 500+ att should do the trick for lower levels with the correct skills.

I should just make a new account and work to the megaboss to see how difficult it is now.

Flag Post

Looking at your post Draconi, can someone tell me what are the soft caps? And also, I’m currently rank 175, lvl 937 and I’ve been idling at the beach, anywhere I can go to level up/rank up faster?

Flag Post

Soft cap is the maximum you’re allowed to buy from a stat. Attack for example has 65k buyable max, and can be increased further to 90k (hard cap) with stat drops/levelling up/ranking up/mystery boxes.

About levelling, check -Infinity guide.

Flag Post

I’m wondering what the general weapon progression is, and when I should be thinking of switching from pyrabow (850 attack currently fused and enhanced) The crafted polearms seem to be less powerful on face value and cost a ton of materials to craft. I don’t want to waste all my crafting material and pixels on something that’s not really an upgrade.

I’m currently level 3280 arena rank 226 I’ve soft capped my attack power and I’m close to soft cap on defense. Figure it’s prob time to save up for a weapon upgrade.

Thanks for the tips.

-Zorched

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zorched:

I’m wondering what the general weapon progression is, and when I should be thinking of switching from pyrabow (850 attack currently fused and enhanced) The crafted polearms seem to be less powerful on face value and cost a ton of materials to craft. I don’t want to waste all my crafting material and pixels on something that’s not really an upgrade.

I’m currently level 3280 arena rank 226 I’ve soft capped my attack power and I’m close to soft cap on defense. Figure it’s prob time to save up for a weapon upgrade.

Thanks for the tips.

-Zorched

The crafted polearms are better, once they’re leveled and enhanced properly. However, I’ve been seeing some things around the forums and chat about people going the mining route instead. That is, use collectors pendant + mining to get those crafted polearms for free.

EDIT: For example, some info here.

Might want to look into that :)

Sorry I can’t help further, such options weren’t around when I was at that point in the game…

Flag Post

Ive got a +6 base pyre/evil fuse upgraded to +10
Cn/cn fused +10 so far

Im planning to make a g5/gs fuse next how should i upgrade it or should i just hope for the best on mining day that i get a g5/gs

Flag Post

Any good methods to gaining sweet, sweet bacon?

Flag Post

I’m slowly saving up to buy the entire Humblebee armor set. I have 2 pieces thusfar. I want to enhance them optimally assuming I idle 98% of the time and am just looking for overall combat effectiveness/power. How would you enhance them?

Flag Post

If you have a 1300+ weapon, crit until cap, then speed until double hit cap, then rest attack.

Flag Post

New autosteal:

dmg = damage dealt / monster max hp
dmg is capped at 2.
Coin: dmg * autosteal level * enemy coin value * coin boost % / 20000
Pix: dmg * autosteal level * enemy pixel value / 200

Coin/pixel value is the bestiary value * coin/pixel% * robacon bonus if applicable * rare/epic bonus if applicable (1.2/1.5). Possibly other things depending on the monster.

Updated for 1549.