MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 265

10820 posts

Flag Post

So what are good zones or monsters for the new autosteal?

Flag Post

Now its pretty well correlated with the zones that are the best for exp (NCI). Just go to the zone that gives you the best exp/min. :)

The main difference is that its not based on damage per hit. So the best strategy is to just kill the monster fast. (as opposed to the old “best” way to autosteal: spam quick attack on monsters that have a lot of health and die from it slowly)

Flag Post

now a good way to get pix: put ignore bonus rocks on wep+armor and start mining, is it is 10k per tier you can get up to 4m per bonus rock removed (if set is changed)…. not sure if this is intentional, but 4m/4sec when mining seems a bit high
EDIT: ignore epic weapons… i’m getting thx to this update 80m pix per epic weapon ignored…. seems a bit high too

(on second thought, after testing, didn’t regain pix yet for making EC+crit rocks, did gain about ~20m pix/min, but that’s not broken

EDIT: Tukken changed it already

Flag Post

The new auto loot is the most overpowered Anti-idle mechanic since the “too many coins” era.
This just needs to be removed and reworked honestly, unless this is the direction the game is meant to go.

Pixels:

And I was getting 4b YC/min with this set up. Switching to a coin set up got me 180m pixels/min and 10.5b YC/min.
I apologize in advance for the upcoming removal of this apparent mistake.

Flag Post

Using Majildian’s post of the new formula, I did some arbitrary math against a 200 million HP enemy. The change to autosteal has cut my pixel gains per attack, at their absolute worst damage, to a mere 5% of what it was previously. It’s a bit painful to lose that many pixels from idling, and I’m not particularly happy about it. They were going quite the distance towards helping me cap out my stats. I can post the numbers if anyone’s interested.

Edit: for the math on pixels, all things not in the formula directly were assumed to be 1, and the enemy pixel value was 5k. Smiley Island monsters, ahoy. Huge loss at a lower level all the same.

Flag Post

Just because.

Flag Post

Yes yamiro, you said in chat that your autosteal reward is 5% of its former.

I on the other hand have seen at least a 10x increase in my rewards in a number of zones, and can idle for more than 2x the coins and pixels I was previously receiving.

Flag Post

So I have a couple questions, I’m level 6,139, BA rank 430 and ascended once. I still am having issues getting experience and doing good with BA.
1. What’s a really good place for EXP?
2. What’s a good weapon and armor setup for the higher level area’s and just in general to get good EXP and better kills and all that?
3. Is dragon cave worth it for EXP for me right now? I have 958,000 kills there and have about 77,000-80,000 kills per monster there.
4. Is the Glaive-Glaive-Glaive-Guirasame with crimson armor a terrible setup?
5. I have 300,000,000 crafting material, I need 800,000,000 for Gold cannon, is Secret Crystals the best way to do this? and what setup do I do?
Thanks.
PS I would ask in chat but chat won’t load for me and makes my game extremely laggy.

Flag Post

How are you guys getting such insane pixel/minute? I have autosteal on every piece of my Chaos set and I kill instantly, but I’m nowhere near that

Flag Post

emperor’s clothes with meteoric glaive on robacon with unopendant with r500 dominator gem, what else?

Flag Post

is g5/gs fuse the next step up from pyre/evil fuse and if so how should i enhance it? Im guessing mostly lvl 10 attack rocks with lots of success enchants on them so they dont break my gear

Flag Post

Since hitting level 9000, my Exp gain has been halved. (I sort of expected/remembered reading about that) Does that reduction also apply to Arena Exp?

Flag Post

I’m Rank 96 in BA. I don’t want to pay for reseting skill points. What skills should I mainly boost up before I reach rank 100?

Flag Post

On binnary battlefield in BA is red pixel. Click on it for pokayman city. In background is a cave. Click on it to go into most secret dungeon ever. Awesome.

Flag Post

Okay, i feel kind of struck.
Right now i am rank 150 and level 1775 and i dont really know what to do in BA.
I mainly idle in -infinity and do Dark Pyramid from time to time. I tried Prehistoric Mission and Corruption from time to time but wasnt able to do much there.
Tried mining but well…

I guess my major problem is that i dont know what items to get. Most of the Time i use a Scythe (for -infinity), sometimes a pyrabow i got from Dark Pyramid. A have 5 Elite Armor parts, nothing else.

I’d appreciate a bit of advice. What items/recipes should i aim for? I feel like i dont really have a goal…

Flag Post

So I was wondering how to get skill books, and it seems Tukken posted a drop rate for each skill book about 3 years ago (and it appears to be out of date).

I think Draconi once said it dropped from any rare or epic monster? I’m not sure.

Is there still a system where only certain monsters will drop skill books and does the monster level still affect its drop rate?

Flag Post
Originally posted by brandonglee123:

So I was wondering how to get skill books, and it seems Tukken posted a drop rate for each skill book about 3 years ago (and it appears to be out of date).

I think Draconi once said it dropped from any rare or epic monster? I’m not sure.

Is there still a system where only certain monsters will drop skill books and does the monster level still affect its drop rate?

Not sure about monsters, but I know you can get them from mining!

Flag Post

Tukkun could not have posted a drop rate for each skill book 3 years ago, considering skill books did not exist 3 years ago. Skill books are dropped by (I hope I have this right now) rare mobs, with exceptions to Epic (epic mobs) and ?? (Abandoned Lab) skills.

Flag Post

Any way to teleport to censor ship?

No? I thought so.

Flag Post

Opening your map and clicking on Censor Ship works pretty well for teleporting there.

If you want to go there for the first time though, click the mouse hole in Pirate Ship Interior.

Flag Post

Well I have been there a few times and I still couldn’t teleport. In fact while writing this I left it and couldn’t teleport again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

Since hitting level 9000, my Exp gain has been halved. (I sort of expected/remembered reading about that) Does that reduction also apply to Arena Exp?

No, the exp-gain penalty at level 9000 only affects your anti-idle exp gain. All feature-specific levels are unaffected.

Flag Post

Thanks for the answer Aurian.

About teleporting to Censor Ship, I also can’t teleport there. Is the ability to teleport there based on number of kills or if you’re wearing Censor armor? I’ve spent hours there, up to 21k kills, and I still need to go through the “Censor Departure” room every time.

Flag Post

It might be based on kills, idk… I don’t remember it ever not working for me. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

Thanks for the answer Aurian.

About teleporting to Censor Ship, I also can’t teleport there. Is the ability to teleport there based on number of kills or if you’re wearing Censor armor? I’ve spent hours there, up to 21k kills, and I still need to go through the “Censor Departure” room every time.

Thanks for telling me about the issue. It will be fixed in the next version.