MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 265

11754 posts

Flag Post

emperor’s clothes with meteoric glaive on robacon with unopendant with r500 dominator gem, what else?

Flag Post

is g5/gs fuse the next step up from pyre/evil fuse and if so how should i enhance it? Im guessing mostly lvl 10 attack rocks with lots of success enchants on them so they dont break my gear

Flag Post

Since hitting level 9000, my Exp gain has been halved. (I sort of expected/remembered reading about that) Does that reduction also apply to Arena Exp?

Flag Post

I’m Rank 96 in BA. I don’t want to pay for reseting skill points. What skills should I mainly boost up before I reach rank 100?

Flag Post

On binnary battlefield in BA is red pixel. Click on it for pokayman city. In background is a cave. Click on it to go into most secret dungeon ever. Awesome.

Flag Post

Okay, i feel kind of struck.
Right now i am rank 150 and level 1775 and i dont really know what to do in BA.
I mainly idle in -infinity and do Dark Pyramid from time to time. I tried Prehistoric Mission and Corruption from time to time but wasnt able to do much there.
Tried mining but well…

I guess my major problem is that i dont know what items to get. Most of the Time i use a Scythe (for -infinity), sometimes a pyrabow i got from Dark Pyramid. A have 5 Elite Armor parts, nothing else.

I’d appreciate a bit of advice. What items/recipes should i aim for? I feel like i dont really have a goal…

Flag Post

So I was wondering how to get skill books, and it seems Tukken posted a drop rate for each skill book about 3 years ago (and it appears to be out of date).

I think Draconi once said it dropped from any rare or epic monster? I’m not sure.

Is there still a system where only certain monsters will drop skill books and does the monster level still affect its drop rate?

Flag Post
Originally posted by brandonglee123:

So I was wondering how to get skill books, and it seems Tukken posted a drop rate for each skill book about 3 years ago (and it appears to be out of date).

I think Draconi once said it dropped from any rare or epic monster? I’m not sure.

Is there still a system where only certain monsters will drop skill books and does the monster level still affect its drop rate?

Not sure about monsters, but I know you can get them from mining!

Flag Post

Tukkun could not have posted a drop rate for each skill book 3 years ago, considering skill books did not exist 3 years ago. Skill books are dropped by (I hope I have this right now) rare mobs, with exceptions to Epic (epic mobs) and ?? (Abandoned Lab) skills.

Flag Post

Any way to teleport to censor ship?

No? I thought so.

Flag Post

Opening your map and clicking on Censor Ship works pretty well for teleporting there.

If you want to go there for the first time though, click the mouse hole in Pirate Ship Interior.

Flag Post

Well I have been there a few times and I still couldn’t teleport. In fact while writing this I left it and couldn’t teleport again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

Since hitting level 9000, my Exp gain has been halved. (I sort of expected/remembered reading about that) Does that reduction also apply to Arena Exp?

No, the exp-gain penalty at level 9000 only affects your anti-idle exp gain. All feature-specific levels are unaffected.

Flag Post

Thanks for the answer Aurian.

About teleporting to Censor Ship, I also can’t teleport there. Is the ability to teleport there based on number of kills or if you’re wearing Censor armor? I’ve spent hours there, up to 21k kills, and I still need to go through the “Censor Departure” room every time.

Flag Post

It might be based on kills, idk… I don’t remember it ever not working for me. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

Thanks for the answer Aurian.

About teleporting to Censor Ship, I also can’t teleport there. Is the ability to teleport there based on number of kills or if you’re wearing Censor armor? I’ve spent hours there, up to 21k kills, and I still need to go through the “Censor Departure” room every time.

Thanks for telling me about the issue. It will be fixed in the next version.

Flag Post

Any strategies for getting 2011 Triangle Land IA’s? Still only have 1 of them. I’ve tried WM mode.

Flag Post

Not at all. The IA guide would never have anything like that.

Flag Post

Is there much of a point to Censored Departure then? I know I had read about a certain random quest there (dont want to spoil it) but I got that one like a week ago, and spent maybe 10 minutes looking for the things there in WM mode, and got nothing, so I chalked it up to old info. Is that still there, or is the zone just a place to go waste 100sec now?

Flag Post

It’s still there.

Flag Post

Has anyone else noticed a buff to the droprate of weapons and armour with collectors pendant recently? I got 6 pieces of equipment in half the time I would get one piece of equipment before. Has anyone else experienced this?

I was mining for crystal armour part of the time and recieved 2 pieces of armour, but that was the only drops I got mining. I’m BA rank 266 if that’s relevant.

Flag Post

Today is loot day, so your drop rate is doubled.

Flag Post

Derp. That explans alot. Thanks for pointing it out.

Flag Post

Can Anyone help me I’m only rank 80 i’m a total noob and don’t know what do do can some one teach me What weapon should I use and any thing should help remember I’ma Noob

Flag Post

LV 2070; Rank 210; Equip: 1*loot armor, +4 fused pyrabow without any modification & other junks.
Currently: mining, corruption and pyramid raid.

Defend Mission: Passed…but any rewards for doing it again?
Prehistoric Mission: Killed by the final alien.

1. Bonus Rock
In general, I shall look for which type of bonuses?
Critical chance? Crit damage? Attack? Spawn rate?

2. Weapon
I’ve read the guides, still a bit confused.
To get a handy weapon, I shall:
Apply several attack rocks on the pyrabow and the “pyra-sword”, level them up, then fused them together?

3. Robacon
If I’m running out of bacon, does the weapon bonus still applies on me?

Thanks a lot!