MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 267

10083 posts

Flag Post

I’m quite the noob and I’ve got a noobish question…
but….I was mining yesterday and something dropped. What do I do with this?

Flag Post

You need to fuse this with an item which has low enough requirement.

In this case, you need to fuse it with an item which’s required rank is 410 or lower (as far as I know, it adds up req. rank and divides by 2).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:
Originally posted by chaosguard:

Trying to figure out whats going on with Chuck Norris.

Initially I handle him just fine, when he actually hits me, its only ~10% of my mana. Around 50% hp (~1.5-2minutes in) he starts being able to fully deplete my mana with a single hit. Around 25% hp remaining he can ohko me through full mana and hp.

At 25%, CN goes into “Rampage” mode (Should have a Red thing pop up like the damage numbers saying “Rampage”) which boosts his stats. Last I heard (~May 2011) Attack, Defense, Evasion and Accuracy are multiplied by 1.5 (150%) and his speed (rate of attack/crashing into you) is multiplied by 1.2 (120%).
Another factor is that in taking so long to kill him, he boosts his own stats. From what I’ve read in the changes, it’s a gain of 0.5% Attack and Accuracy every time he hits you. (This also applies to all other bosses as well)

Lowering your attack is going to make you take longer to kill him, which will make him stronger. Look into improving your weapon/Attack and possibly leveling up before trying again since there is an accuracy decrease when facing enemies above your level.

I wasnt aware of the stat boost to bosses everytime youre hit. That would definitely explain it, thank you!

Flag Post

Was playing with the fusion sim and unless im wrong is chaos growth rocks better then say mystery lvl 9 attack rocks on a g5/gs sim? It came up about 100 more attack with chaos as well as the other stats the chaos adds

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

According to this post, its 4-6 attack per level, so with 8 levels from chaotic growth, that would be 32-48 attack & some other stats. So yes, it would seem that they are better than just attack rocks.

Except for the part where you actually have to level them that much more =/

Edit: Nope, you’re right. I was thinking that the lvl 9 mystery rocks he asked about were only 22 attack for some reason. I guess I should probably actually check numbers before I post. And I can’t get the strikethrough thing to work. I fail at forums.

Flag Post

and as there are lvl 12 rocks.. 60 attack is a lot higher as 40 attack

Flag Post

Collector’s pendant nerfed? I’m not getting any good drops after an hour or more of mining… so far one rank 118 polearm with a master’s pickaxe on hardcore mode.

Flag Post

Rank 101 in BA, Any good weapons/weapon fusions?

Flag Post

Whats the best Weapon at Max-Lvl/Rank?

Thought the stats of Greatersword are best, but i see many people using g5…?

Flag Post

G5 was around longer, and it also has a better reach, to the spawn point. Some people have been going with G5-Greatersword fusions lately, while the classic (and not-as-good anymore) fusion was the G5-G5.

Flag Post

also: they don’t buy the weapon, they mine for it

Flag Post

Personally, I’ve always liked the Badly Recolored Weapon/Blood Scimitar fuse, although the BS can be a little pricy in terms of chaotic fragments…

Flag Post

Does such a thing called the loot magnet exist? How does one get it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaBlad3z:

Does such a thing called the loot magnet exist? How does one get it?

They do exist. You can either craft them in Item Crafting > Potions > Unobtainium (not really worth it) or as a reward from Chaos(?) Crates. (Will confirm once the images on Aurian’s guide are back…)

Flag Post

And you get one from the Fighter Business, at 1 million (full bar) score. Use total is score/1M + 5.

Flag Post

Just how much was spooky nerfed? Also what is the epic rate in WM DP now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omesh:

Just how much was spooky nerfed? Also what is the epic rate in WM DP now?

Epic rate in WM DP is 0.1 now, with mastered IA’s, it’s about 41% of what it used to be (0.595/1.45 = 0.41). Not sure about spooky crypt nerfs yet.

Flag Post

Hi all; I have a question for those of you able to get long (3000+) streaks in Spooky Crypt.

I’m getting ready to try to get the CHAOS AURA and unob 17 CHAOS gear, so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to grind out accessory uniques for more equipment defense. However, I find myself routinely dying around 3000 kills. Offense hasn’t been a problem – I’ve one-hit every enemy. I just seem to be missing something on the defensive end. What sorts of things have you all been doing to get longer streaks?

For reference, I’m using an r500 U6 light glaive with super knockback and mana power. I’m using fully leveled but not finalized humblebee armor. My equipment defense is just shy of 6000 and my normal defense is 144k. I have around 4M HP and 8M MP. Do I just need more HP, or is there something else I might be missing?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Flag Post

Once they start doing ridiculous damage, let them hit you and bounce back to their max distance before you start killing them again. This makes it much more likely for you to get to the next checkpoint before they kill you.

Flag Post

someone understood how to use these ignore bonuses that are crafted from battle arena ???im trying to use these,but i cant..and i dont know what they do

Flag Post

Make sure you’re trying to use them on unequipped items. They ignore the drops in exchange for Pixels.

Flag Post

uroo, i use evasion gear, evasion skills and blind/weaken, i 2 hit them i guess (~3b dmg or so) and gear is just crap… so… with humblebee and different skillset you should be fine

Flag Post

Thanks to both of you! I’ll give those ideas a try; I can afford to give up some damage for evasion, I think.

I suppose I can also run MBR for armor uniques if I really need to, too.

Flag Post

Just curious, but what happens when you max out the gem of constancy?

Flag Post

auto loot, but its usually not worth the penalty of not being able to change equipment (just using darkruler is better)