MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 267

11770 posts

Flag Post

G5 was around longer, and it also has a better reach, to the spawn point. Some people have been going with G5-Greatersword fusions lately, while the classic (and not-as-good anymore) fusion was the G5-G5.

Flag Post

also: they don’t buy the weapon, they mine for it

Flag Post

Personally, I’ve always liked the Badly Recolored Weapon/Blood Scimitar fuse, although the BS can be a little pricy in terms of chaotic fragments…

Flag Post

Does such a thing called the loot magnet exist? How does one get it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaBlad3z:

Does such a thing called the loot magnet exist? How does one get it?

They do exist. You can either craft them in Item Crafting > Potions > Unobtainium (not really worth it) or as a reward from Chaos(?) Crates. (Will confirm once the images on Aurian’s guide are back…)

Flag Post

And you get one from the Fighter Business, at 1 million (full bar) score. Use total is score/1M + 5.

Flag Post

Just how much was spooky nerfed? Also what is the epic rate in WM DP now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omesh:

Just how much was spooky nerfed? Also what is the epic rate in WM DP now?

Epic rate in WM DP is 0.1 now, with mastered IA’s, it’s about 41% of what it used to be (0.595/1.45 = 0.41). Not sure about spooky crypt nerfs yet.

Flag Post

Hi all; I have a question for those of you able to get long (3000+) streaks in Spooky Crypt.

I’m getting ready to try to get the CHAOS AURA and unob 17 CHAOS gear, so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to grind out accessory uniques for more equipment defense. However, I find myself routinely dying around 3000 kills. Offense hasn’t been a problem – I’ve one-hit every enemy. I just seem to be missing something on the defensive end. What sorts of things have you all been doing to get longer streaks?

For reference, I’m using an r500 U6 light glaive with super knockback and mana power. I’m using fully leveled but not finalized humblebee armor. My equipment defense is just shy of 6000 and my normal defense is 144k. I have around 4M HP and 8M MP. Do I just need more HP, or is there something else I might be missing?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Flag Post

Once they start doing ridiculous damage, let them hit you and bounce back to their max distance before you start killing them again. This makes it much more likely for you to get to the next checkpoint before they kill you.

Flag Post

someone understood how to use these ignore bonuses that are crafted from battle arena ???im trying to use these,but i cant..and i dont know what they do

Flag Post

Make sure you’re trying to use them on unequipped items. They ignore the drops in exchange for Pixels.

Flag Post

uroo, i use evasion gear, evasion skills and blind/weaken, i 2 hit them i guess (~3b dmg or so) and gear is just crap… so… with humblebee and different skillset you should be fine

Flag Post

Thanks to both of you! I’ll give those ideas a try; I can afford to give up some damage for evasion, I think.

I suppose I can also run MBR for armor uniques if I really need to, too.

Flag Post

Just curious, but what happens when you max out the gem of constancy?

Flag Post

auto loot, but its usually not worth the penalty of not being able to change equipment (just using darkruler is better)

Flag Post

It also raises the stats of the Gem of Constancy (until you unequip it/something anyway).

Level 500 stats:
Attack: +1000
Defense: +1000
Critical Damage: +100%
Evasion: +100%
HP: +100%

Flag Post

Anyone got the stats for a maxed out “Empowering Gem”?

Flag Post

No stats, 75% damage vs non-boss + boss, +16875 attack power.

Flag Post

Does anyone know the range for defense on CHAOS pieces? I’m guessing shirt and pants are max 500, but not sure about the rest.

Flag Post

so… for what is the colectors pendant’s, and where can i get one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by blaxterxxx:

You start the game with it. If you sold it, you’re out of luck; it’s very rare to find one as loot and when you do, it’s timed, unlike the one you start with which was permanent.

Flag Post

nope, i didnt have the pendant when i start the game :S

Flag Post

nope, i didnt have the pendant when i start the game :S

Yea, that’s because the permanent collector’s pendant was only given out to those playing during the 3rd anniversary event. Only way to get them now is to rarely loot them.

They either allow or boost the chance to loot ‘lrn2craft’ items, such as glaives and knightmare armor. It’s useful if you don’t want to spend loads of CM/Pixels on new armor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tokoshoran:

You start the game with it. If you sold it, you’re out of luck; it’s very rare to find one as loot and when you do, it’s timed, unlike the one you start with which was permanent.

I believe it was only given out perm and for free in the anniversary events.