MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 269

10524 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xaroth:

How long does it take to level a Constancy to 500 compared to the time it takes to level Empowering to 500?

Because Empowering is taking FOREVER

They’re both the same, I think. Just note that it takes 500 XP each XP for 499 —> 500.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:
Originally posted by Majildian:

Robacon weapon, empowering gem, boss dmg pendant, elite alien hat #1, corrupted elm armor.

I should have mentioned using Gem of Good Luck & Collectors Pendant. Does the stats on Robacons weapon affect My damage? Thought it only affected his damage ._.

Where can I get Corrupted Elem Armor?

The stats don’t matter, but you do get the bonuses from it. Corrupted elm is from WM corruption.

Flag Post

crafted a g5, have a gold cannon.

was planning to put chaos growth rocks on the g5 and attack rocks on the cannon, then fuse.

better ideas?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Does anyone know the range for defense on CHAOS pieces? I’m guessing shirt and pants are max 500, but not sure about the rest.

Going to repeat my questions, since I doubt anyone is going to see it a page back.

Flag Post

I can’t read 269 pages, so I’m asking. When I have full hp bar (red) then it’s going to fill once again, in pink and when it’s full again then a green star appears near this bar. What’s this about?

Flag Post

as it’s only added few hours ago would be useless too: the filling is the cooldown of your revive skill, the star means it’s ready
and Aurain, you can just add uniques to it, or is it blocked?

Flag Post
Originally posted by szczepak:

I can’t read 269 pages, so I’m asking. When I have full hp bar (red) then it’s going to fill once again, in pink and when it’s full again then a green star appears near this bar. What’s this about?

I’m checking it out right now, but I would say that it’s the cooldown for your Revive skill. It is the Revive Skill Cooldown. The star is just to show you that it’s all cooled down and can be used. It was recently added in v1556? The one with the second round of mining nerfs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkmarty:
and Aurain, you can just add uniques to it, or is it blocked?

Aurian wants to know the range when obtaining the armor.

Flag Post

That would be correct, yes. I want to know so that I can determine if a piece is good enough, or if I should keep trying to get a better one. Some of the ones I’ve gotten have dubious amounts of defense, but I don’t know the max, so I can’t actually be sure that they are dubious.

Def is not the most important stat, but I don’t see a reason not to try and get as much as one can. I intend this to be my raid-gear, and for raids, def does matter somewhat.

Flag Post

wait a sec, what u-tier CHAOS are you getting? because if it’s not 10+ or something, don’t worry that much and use it to get +17 (well, that’s what i should do… but you are ahaed of me, so… that’s speculating)

Flag Post

Does anyone know the range for defense on CHAOS pieces? I’m guessing shirt and pants are max 500, but not sure about the rest.

Going to repeat my questions, since I doubt anyone is going to see it a page back.

I tried to look through the coding for you, and I think I found the part describing the DEF but I don’t understand it. It seems that the def for the armors are a base number + itemBonusPow, and from the coding it seems that itemBonusPow is dependant on atk, speed, def, crit, dex and hp… but it doesn’t seem to make sense, because the max value for itemBonusPow would become 1460, which means the CHAOS SHIRT can have 1760 DEF… seems totally wrong.

Coding is here if you want to have a go at working it out: link

Flag Post

For CHAOS armor, the itemBonusPow is 33-200.

The base def is 200, 300, 150, 300 and 150, for hat, shirt, gloves, pants, shoes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkmarty:

I appreciate the fact that you are trying to be helpful, but I would not be asking if it was not the highest tier I intend to get. I’m not masochist, ya know =P

Originally posted by savag3blow:

I tried to look through the coding for you, and I think I found the part describing the DEF but I don’t understand it.

The code is bitchy hard to read. I tried to learn, but I failed. Thanks for trying though, I appreciate it.

Originally posted by Majildian:

For CHAOS armor, the itemBonusPow is 33-200.

The base def is 200, 300, 150, 300 and 150, for hat, shirt, gloves, pants, shoes.

I don’t entirely understand what you just said, but enough to figure out what max values are for each. Thanks a bunch, I appreciate it =)

Flag Post

Hello! For a weapon to advance a level, approximately how many monsters I have to kill? Does the monster difficulty matter? Thanks :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by robotworld:

Hello! For a weapon to advance a level, approximately how many monsters I have to kill? Does the monster difficulty matter? Thanks :)

All depends on the item and Exp you get from the enemy. Weaker items usually require lower amounts of Exp to level, stronger items require more Exp.

Flag Post

Is exhaustion broken? Or did I miss the nerfing of autofight? Starting today, even just autofighting, I am getting the exhaustion warning and dying.

Flag Post

So I’ve been looking all over the forums, in the FAQ etc.. But can’t find this anywhere. How in the world do I even mine stuff? I got a pick and am just killing monsters with it. amidoinitrite?

Flag Post

You looked in the forums and you missed a mining guide on the front page?

Flag Post

got a few questions

someone mentioned mystery enhancers lvl 10 where do you get these?

what would you fuse and enhance chaos gear with? I can barely beat a casual 10c chaos with much time to spare.

Flag Post

I may just be a complete moron, but I can not find out where to find the Nom skill. Please help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Enjar:

I may just be a complete moron, but I can not find out where to find the Nom skill. Please help?

beat prehistoric mission

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackice0823:

someone mentioned mystery enhancers lvl 10 where do you get these?

Triangle hideout, or sometimes from random quests which have mystery enhancers as a reward.

Flag Post

I’m a relatively new player looking for advice on gear. I’m rank 223, level 2734. I’m currently using a pyrabow + SMG fusion for my weapon (393 attack, 25 speed) and enchanted leather armor (lrn2craft rank 88). Pretty sure I can/should be doing better than this. What would be good gear to save up for? I was thinking of getting crystal armor, but I hear it’s been nerfed.

Flag Post

Anyone have a list of the TH rewards? I thought they were revised recently…

Mechald: Berserker armor is pretty good once you can get it (EGRs are good for it, but take surprisingly long to level). After that is when things get tricky. You can try and ninja 3-day HG. If you can beat Chuck Norris (doubtful), then CN / CN is really fantastic. Zerker / Zerker might be your best bet. And for weapon, highest + pyrabow fused with highest + evil sword is a pretty good combo. If you add Elite Growth Rocks to both and then level them up individually before fusing, that’s a cool idea. Ideally, you enhance the primary to +10 and max the level. Then enhance the secondary to +9 and level it to (max level – 1). Then you fuse. Then you add one more enhancer (so you’re at +10), max the level on THAT thing. Then make sure you have the right green/orange/purple bonuses, then finalize. That should get you a pretty good weapon that will last you a while. Maybe doing a similar thing to dropped G1’s would be better, but it’s hard to recommend mining to someone who should probably be ranking up. You might also consider shortcutting a few steps as temporary weapons solely to boost your pyramid score, then using those as your “finals.” If you think this is a lot of work, it is, but the end result will be incredibly useful. I’m r454 and have used two (really, really worked at) weapons pretty much the entire time. For faster leveling, give them to Robacon, as he levels things twice as fast as you do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CGKIII:

Anyone have a list of the TH rewards? I thought they were revised recently…

Until 120 from personal experience every 10 streak:

Mystery Identifier,
Armor Mystery Lvl10 3 times,
Weapon Mystery Lvl10,
Armor Unique Lvl10 4 times,
Weapon Unique Lvl10,
Accessory Unique Lvl10 2 times
Edit:
stays Accessory Unique Lvl10 after this, just did 204 streak.