MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 270

10895 posts

Flag Post

congratz on 204-streak in TH ALGA, i guess that’s with your CHAOS set?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CGKIII:

Mechald: Berserker armor is pretty good once you can get it …

Thanks! That’s going to be super helpful.

Are elm shoes worth it for the attack speed, or should I just go pure zerker for now?

Flag Post

Sorry if it’s a stupid/misplaced question, but what weapon should I be using at rank 143? I’m currently using a Strong Machine Gun +7 with 281 dmg, 30 spd, 30 def, 50% crit chance, 38% acc, 275% hp regen and a 5% stun chance.
Is it good, or should I craft something new now or very soon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rikkarta:

Hey, could some 1 make me some kind of list, how dungeons are grouped in difficulty? so, like.. easiest: dark pyramid, than prehistoric, defend mission and so on? thank you :)

also, what u get by completing defend mission? dont see any reward o.o

You basically have the order. Then SArena, MBR, SCrypt and SDungeon. Corruption would probably be slotted in before the Defend Mission if you consider it a dungeon.

Completing Defend Mission gives you access to the Secret Lab, a high-drop rate area, as all mobs are at least rare.

Flag Post

is it a easy way to defeat chaos? and if i should use a weapon or armor how do i get them?

Flag Post

were the best place to farm rank 500 sp?

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:
Originally posted by Rikkarta:

Hey, could some 1 make me some kind of list, how dungeons are grouped in difficulty? so, like.. easiest: dark pyramid, than prehistoric, defend mission and so on? thank you :)

also, what u get by completing defend mission? dont see any reward o.o

You basically have the order.

I think Defend Mission is easier than Prehistoric Mission, because I’ve completed Defend Mission but can’t get past the snail in the Water Room. >_>

Flag Post

I think Defend Mission is easier than Prehistoric Mission, because I’ve completed Defend Mission but can’t get past the snail in the Water Room. >_>

Try switching your skills around. You should be mainly focused on power attack for damage. Add in evasion or Weaken ability if youre having survival issues. But with a decent 6/6 Pyra/EvilSword you should almost be able to kill the snail before it gets to you.

Flag Post

What should you fuse chaos with, ive been getting mine from 10c casual

Flag Post

What is the anti-nerfer enhancer?

Flag Post

Battle Arena would be much funner if it wasn’t such a let down.. No matter how high I make the success rate and how low I make the destruction rate of enchantments.. It seems like I can’t get more than 5 or 6 enchantments on an item before it gets destroyed.. Is there a way around it? Cause this is becoming bs really quick lol..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clusterone666:

What is the anti-nerfer enhancer?

an enhancer that adds a level to the new medal.

Originally posted by hedleskiller:

Battle Arena would be much funner if it wasn’t such a let down.. No matter how high I make the success rate and how low I make the destruction rate of enchantments.. It seems like I can’t get more than 5 or 6 enchantments on an item before it gets destroyed.. Is there a way around it? Cause this is becoming bs really quick lol..

you need a enhancer with 1000% success rate for it to always work.

Flag Post

whats the best way to get weapon unique enhancers?

Flag Post

It’s an enhancer with X% – 0.1X*enhancements% = 100% for it to always work. (“enhancements” = number of enhancements currently on the item; 1000% is the requirement for 10, because 1000 – 0.1*1000*9 = 1000 – 100*9 = 1000 – 900 = 100%)

Unique Enhancers

Flag Post

Why my BA screen turns darker and a giant “ball” is growing on top-right corner? Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by dArkArtIst:

Why my BA screen turns darker and a giant “ball” is growing on top-right corner? Thanks!

Worst moon mode. Either you equipped the Worst Moon Gem or more Likely Invisible Ally X. Either way it lowers your stats but a ton but increases rewards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:
Originally posted by dArkArtIst:

Worst moon mode. Either you equipped the Worst Moon Gem or more Likely Invisible Ally X. Either way it lowers your stats but a ton but increases rewards.

Thanks a lot, m8! Maybe someone told it before, but it’s hard to find without a forum searcher… :)

Flag Post

Is there any bonus for wearing a complete “Of Loot” set?

Originally posted by crazye97:

You basically have the order. Then SArena, MBR, SCrypt and SDungeon. Corruption would probably be slotted in before the Defend Mission if you consider it a dungeon.

Completing Defend Mission gives you access to the Secret Lab, a high-drop rate area, as all mobs are at least rare.

Where would CN be in that order?

Flag Post

He’s not a dungeon, but I’d probably put him somewhere on either side of SArena or MBR.

Flag Post

currently rank 196 level 1332 any suggestions on armor? I’ve been idling at infinity.

Flag Post

Trying to figure out what set of armor & weapon would be a good semi-end game set until I get Chaos/GF/etc So Ideally a set I’ll be able to use to get Chaos when my level and rank is high enough.

Rank 300, Level 4450
Lately Ive been mining in WM and have been getting lots of really nice stuff, so figure I should move on from crystal armor + pyrabow.
Weapon wise Ive been getting lots of everything under FG: G5s, Greaterswords, Cannons, Gold Cannons, etc.
Armor wise Ive been getting under stuff under Humblebee: Berserker, Defensive, Crimson, Knightmare and Blue/Purple of loot (cant use yet as Im not 350/500)

Im guessing for armor, its fairly straightforward ~ Knightmare/Knightmare. Though perhaps theres another armor set that would be better outside of the learn2craft stuff?

Weapons seems a bit more dicey. Really not sure which two to fuse. From reading forums, it seems G5 is or was one of the better weapons in the game and that people fuse it with Greatersword or Gold Cannon.

I know I should probably make a couple sets and thats what Im currently aiming to do.

Raiding/Strong stuff Set

• Not sure really.
  • Would Knightmare/Knightmare (has nice WM bonuses and unob 6) be good enough to go at Chaos with later?
  • Weapon: G5 / ?

Leveling/EXP Set

• Green SC set in my storage has +16% XP on each piece…. looks decent. Although Id like a set with XP & +XP from Rares
  • Weapon Im guessing should be similar to raid weapon, but with +XP% and +XP per rare
  • Heard MBR gave nice earrings for leveling

2 Mining Sets (WM and non WM)

• Non WM I figure focus on Crit Dmg & Spawn Rate.
  • WM is fairly limited: Corrupted Elem Armor+Elite Alien#1 hat, Pickaxe with +Speed

Flag Post

Where do you get the medal? And what medal?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clusterone666:

Where do you get the medal? And what medal?

I am sure you got it for playing game in a specific version, then for playing a version that was released later, you could get enhancer for it. Nothing too powerful, though. Level 2: crit dmg 10%, evasion 10%, hp 10%, ice element +2%, accuracy +3%, exp / epic kill +40

Level 1 had 5% on crit dmg, evasion and hp.

Flag Post

What are the lvl and/or rank required for abbandoned lab?

Flag Post

well, before abondenoned lab is usefull at all, you need r500,
if you can’t use the skills you don’t need them