MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 271

10880 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkmarty:

well, before abondenoned lab is usefull at all, you need r500,
if you can’t use the skills you don’t need them

Err, you forgot the Bonus changer machine… You can enter Abandoned Lab at rank 180. The golden box will allow you to switch bonuses on most of your gear. (Click on it, move the item to the slot…)

Flag Post

I upgraded to the last version today (1558), and now I’m dying of exhaustion all the time (currently idling in normal SI, if that changes anything). Does anyone have the same problem, is it supposed to be like this or am I doing something wrong?

(For the record, I am not using the right-click exploit or anything)

Flag Post
Originally posted by paladari:

whats the best way to get weapon unique enhancers?

There’s a new mini-guide about where to get unique enhancers here

Flag Post

I know there was a general nerf to Mana Power recently, but I can’t seem to find the new formula. Or maybe I’m just blind. Either can, can I get that from someone that actually remembers it?

Flag Post

What´s the password for Smiley Island?

Flag Post

The password is a complete mystery.

All we know is that it is case-sensitive. Nobody will tell you more.

Flag Post

sry for my stupid question:)

Flag Post

I noticed that using anti-curse potion while mining doesn’t hurt my damage but it does seem to increase my drops: does this seem worth it to anyone who actually knows their stuff?

Flag Post

It definitely is worth it. If I remember correctly, it increases drop rate by 150%.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

It definitely is worth it. If I remember correctly, it increases drop rate by 150%.

Looks like “just” 100% actually, but still not bad.

I’ll still use SC2’s reward buff for idling though. xD

Flag Post

Wait. Anti-Curse does something outside of SD? Since when?

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:

Wait. Anti-Curse does something outside of SD? Since when?

Since always. It nerfs your attack but adds pixel/exp/coin/drops

Flag Post

aren’t you talking about nightmare potion now?

Flag Post

Yeah. That’s Nightmare (??? potion). +40% EXP, +80% Coin/Pixel, +120% Drop Rate.

EDIT: I stand corrected. On further evaluation, the values are now +50% EXP and +100% Coin/Pixel/Drop Rate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:

Yeah. That’s Nightmare (??? potion). +40% EXP, +80% Coin/Pixel, +120% Drop Rate.

Oh, balls. That is what I’m talking about. That’s what I get for trying to type while I’m on the phone.

Flag Post

He meant the ? potion, not the anti-curse. By the way, the cursed pendant provide with a perma ? potion effect, for neat idle mining

Flag Post

Derp. I didn’t even notice! Good thing we all meant the same thing. :p

Flag Post

What the chances for Corrupted Giant Treman to drop Boss damage corrupted rocks? I remember I got one many months ago, but I’ve been looking for more since a whole week and didn’t find another yet.

Flag Post

Rank 260, lv 2500
1. Any easy way to extend the lifespan of an accessory?
2. Currently mining with master’s pickaxe [casual], is it still worthy to equip collector’s pendent for drops after the nerf?
Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mickey2010y:

Rank 260, lv 2500
2. Currently mining with master’s pickaxe [casual], is it still worthy to equip collector’s pendent for drops after the nerf?
Thanks!

1: You should be able to craft an accessory life enhancer.
2: Maybe? It’s harder to get the better stuff but it is free stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mickey2010y:

Rank 260, lv 2500
Thanks!

1: Only if the Accessory does not have the Tag: Cannot Apply Life Rocks. If it doesn’t, then you can run Pyramid for a chance for one(Maybe), or you can craft Elite Accessory Life Rocks.
2) Yes.

Flag Post

What should i fuse and enhance 10c casual chaos with got 2 full sets atm i havent done anything with yet

Flag Post

What does the bar in the upper left of the fairy tale level series do? I have it on yellow it just changed from green o.o

Flag Post

When the bar is full it turns yellow, start to spawn enemy 3 times faster, the bar goes down 5% every enemy kill.

Flag Post

Are chaotic weapon/armor growth rocks worth it?
and how do you raise om nom nom and Roundhouse kick level?