MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 277

10555 posts

Flag Post

I know this information has been posted before because I’ve seen it, but I don’t recall offhand, and it’s not in a guide and I wasn’t able to come up with precise enough search terms to find it thusly. So I beg the indulgence of those of us who are sick of seeing questions that have already been answered being asked again.

How do items gain stats as they level up?

I ask because I recently mined up a G3, which has 679 attack at level 1: I already have a G2 with 927 attack at level 5, and I’m not sure if it’s worth levelling up the G3 or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Afakaz:

I ask because I recently mined up a G3, which has 679 attack at level 1: I already have a G2 with 927 attack at level 5, and I’m not sure if it’s worth levelling up the G3 or not.

You can simulate level ups in the fusion simulator.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mechald:

You can simulate level ups in the fusion simulator.

Not an option for me, unfortunately, it’s blocked by my un-modifiable security software. The downsides to only having a work computer.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/323718-enhancement-primer-needed#posts-6812073

Flag Post

Can anybody recommend me a good armor set? Rank 212 and lvl 1659.

Flag Post

is there any requirement or the like, to get the SC ( spooky crypt ) IA’s? like, being on a such and such streak, any minimum drop rate, HC mode, etc etc

Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaBlad3z:

Armor of loot from mining

Flag Post
Originally posted by ildfugl:

is there any requirement or the like, to get the SC ( spooky crypt ) IA’s? like, being on a such and such streak, any minimum drop rate, HC mode, etc etc

Nope, they just have to be rare or epic. I got one on my very first kill ever in the zone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by t4ppis:

Any pickaxe?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ildfugl:

Nope, they just have to be rare or epic. I got one on my very first kill ever in the zone.

The monsters in SC and TH both are only epic/rare for your first kills of the day, just like the xp they give. If you just keep doing the first 100 or whatever over and over again, they won’t be epic/rare until you up your streak.

Flag Post

I was putzing around and found my way into the Dark Portal. I know I have some Main Quest to do in there, so I figured I’d put on my Ring of Protection and see if I could take whatever was coming. I couldn’t, and I died… but the monster took all my rings. Is this normal, or is this a bug?

I’m not too broken, since I can get all the normal rings back in a couple runs of the Pyramid (and a few runs of the Corruption should get me most of the others back), but it still kinda sucks, right?

Also, since we’re on this, what sort of stats are recommended for fighting whatever crazy Bride of Frankenstein thing that is in the Dark Portal? I’m only level ~1500, BA rank ~120…

Flag Post
Originally posted by impblackbelt:

I was putzing around and found my way into the Dark Portal. I know I have some Main Quest to do in there, so I figured I’d put on my Ring of Protection and see if I could take whatever was coming. I couldn’t, and I died… but the monster took all my rings. Is this normal, or is this a bug?

I’m not too broken, since I can get all the normal rings back in a couple runs of the Pyramid (and a few runs of the Corruption should get me most of the others back), but it still kinda sucks, right?

Also, since we’re on this, what sort of stats are recommended for fighting whatever crazy Bride of Frankenstein thing that is in the Dark Portal? I’m only level ~1500, BA rank ~120…

The ring loss seems to be a bug with v1560. I would guess it will be fixed within a few hours.

The Guardian (that “bride of Frankenstein” thing, (though Frankenstein was the being’s creator and not the being itself…)) has a load of defense and HP. Some time around when you can hit for over ~50M regularly and ~3M Defense should be a safe zone for you. Mana Power should be able to help a bit, so will Damage Resist % and Ignore Defense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

The ring loss seems to be a bug with v1560. I would guess it will be fixed within a few hours.

It’s fixed in v1561, which is already live.

Flag Post
Originally posted by t4ppis:

Any pickaxe?

The armor’s level depends on the secret crystal’s level

Flag Post

not sure if it’s intentional, but when i die in SC or TH now i’m transported back to the pub instead of staying there

EDIT: thx

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkmarty:

not sure if it’s intentional, but when i die in SC or TH now i’m transported back to the pub instead of staying there

Will fix in the next version.

Flag Post

Hi!

Can anyone suggest me a good set to fuse with Chaos armor ?
I’ve got 2 pieces from FGF but I don’t know if it would be worth lowering armor’s rank.

Flag Post

Use fuse simulator and damage calcualtor to compare stats

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/283079-fusion-simulator
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/320817-calc-max-min-damage-v1-536

Flag Post

I don’t know if I’m just incredibly unlucky, or something changed, or I’m doing something wrong, but I was trying to farm invisible allies in smiley island, I had previously had a devil face count of 4 (I hadn’t really touched the island yet, because no robacon) and I idled up about 1000 kills each of every other enemy there (about 800 in HC, another 100 in casual and another 100 in WM) and haven’t seen a single other devil face.

Did you lower/break the rate recently, or is it just incredibly rare, or is it hcwm only or something?

Sorry if I missed an obvious previous answer, but after farming there for hours I would have expected to have found at least a couple?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cynosure42:

I don’t know if I’m just incredibly unlucky, or something changed, or I’m doing something wrong, but I was trying to farm invisible allies in smiley island, I had previously had a devil face count of 4 (I hadn’t really touched the island yet, because no robacon) and I idled up about 1000 kills each of every other enemy there (about 800 in HC, another 100 in casual and another 100 in WM) and haven’t seen a single other devil face.

Did you lower/break the rate recently, or is it just incredibly rare, or is it hcwm only or something?

Sorry if I missed an obvious previous answer, but after farming there for hours I would have expected to have found at least a couple?

Devil Face only appears when you have Auto-Fight off. So either use a reflect setup or actively farm there.

Flag Post

That explains it, I have auto-fight on even while I actively fight, so I can get an extra hit or two here and there.

I’ll toggle it off. Thanks.

Flag Post

Is there a recommended/optimal upgrade/fusion path for a G5? I just found my first one and want to make sure I don’t botch it up. Just straight attack rocks?

Flag Post

anyone know if chuck norris has certain times he spawns or if its really just random…im always waiting 10+ minutes between each spawn no matter how fast the spawn rate is.

Flag Post

It’s random, 1% chance.

Speaking of 1%, does Collector’s Pendant not drop in speedrun, or am I just unlucky?

Flag Post

When mining, am I better off wearing a collector’s pendant or pendant or boss killer?