MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 278

10676 posts

Flag Post

Rank 275, lv 3000

I got some Crimson and Knightmare armors in mining. Their bonuses (poison damage/stun power) seem to be unique.
Is it worthy to keep these unique bonuses and even build a skill set for them?
Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaBlad3z:

When mining, am I better off wearing a collector’s pendant or pendant or boss killer?

If you’re mining for equipment, use collector’s pendant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mickey2010y:

Rank 275, lv 3000

I got some Crimson and Knightmare armors in mining. Their bonuses (poison damage/stun power) seem to be unique.
Is it worthy to keep these unique bonuses and even build a skill set for them?
Thanks!

Those aren’t unique.

Flag Post

whats the best place for gathering SCM idling and not idling for the unascended?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ihatethisfing:

whats the best place for gathering SCM idling and not idling for the unascended?

bronze idle, best pickaxe you can anti-idle in ~2 seconds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:
Originally posted by ihatethisfing:

bronze idle, best pickaxe you can anti-idle in ~2 seconds.

using a bronze pickaxe? ok :s

Flag Post

Is it worth getting berserker armor or am I better off mining for equipment with a diamond pick axe?

Flag Post

What’s the best way to farm for Superior crafting material? I have heard Secret dungeon, and mining, which of the two is it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clusterone666:

What’s the best way to farm for Superior crafting material? I have heard Secret dungeon, and mining, which of the two is it?

Mining with a bronze pickaxe. The reason for bronze is that it provides the lowest level crystals, but they still drop the same SCM as higher level ones, thus giving you a better SCM/time rate.

Flag Post

Apologies for any repetition; I know there’s various bits of info scattered over the forum, but after hours of trying to work it out, I’m still unsure…

Level 8800, BA rank 446.

I think I need to do SD in WM to get some chaos armour. (Amirite? Is that what I should be heading towards?)

I currently have a mix of knightmare and Dark Angel armour. And I’m still shooting a pyra+evil.

I don’t fully understand enhancing/fusing/levelling (despite reading up lots).

I’ve heard that FG is good; should I craft one of those? Or is there another way to get one?

I’ve read that critical damage is almost useless in WM (right?) so… what are the best enhancers for the FG (for tacking SD WM)?

What stats should I try for on my armour? (Again, specifically, to tackle SD in WM)

Should I actually craft some different armour (chuck, or humblebee, or something) and enhance that, instead of using the stuff I get from crystal drops?

Note, if I’m heading in the wrong direction, and shouldn’t worry about SD/WM, please tell me!

Thanks in anticipation

EDIT 16 Feb: I am still waiting/hoping for more answers to this. I’m still confused. I am now level 8900, rank 450.

Flag Post

Anyone got any tips for end game crafting material farming? I find that I have infinite pixels to craft unique enhancers, but not the CM to do so. I am currently idling NCI with pixel bonuses, which is decent gain for idling, but I’d like to speed it up a bit if I can.

Flag Post

I found WM Epicrate farming really good to get lots of CM. I think it would be best to Idle WM NCI with epic rate.
Dont know if mining on Casual with Unob pickaxe could be better, didnt really mine to much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AtsubiAriichan:

[…] Boss dmg gets half on WM, so set bonus not as efecitve. Also it has huge defense and evade, which help on WM too.

ありがとうございます。

Should I make a FG now, and use that in SD? Or should I wait until I get chaos armour?

I can currently only finish SD (casual) with 7 chests. But maybe I’ll get a few more, as I rank up and level up.

I think you’re suggesting I use a pole-arm for now, but they seem much weaker than the pyra+evil that I use. Unless I enhance it or something?

Flag Post

I’ve obtained a golden cannon, and a G5 from mining, should i fuse them and how should i enhance them? ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by ildfugl:

I’ve obtained a golden cannon, and a G5 from mining, should i fuse them and how should i enhance them? ^^

Gotta be a bit more specific.

What is your progress right now? (lvl/rank) and goals you wanna achieve?

Flag Post

I’m just about done having a bronze pick welded to my hand to farm SCM, and my next goal is to get enough unob for a Rage Gem. What’s the best way to go about idling that? Can’t find it atm, but I had read that LL was good, I’m just confused how you actually pick up all the unob. Supposed to use Dark Ruler or something? Also, what kind of rate can I hope for? I’ve been getting like 15-20k SCM a day with bronze mining, how many moons is it going to take to get 46k more unob?

Flag Post

I have heard rates of 400ish an hour with wm LL, but yes use the dr for wm ll unob farming. At 400 an hour it’ll only take 5 days which is pretty short in the long run.

Flag Post

400 unob per hour? Id love to hear HOW someone gets that much. I can make like 200/hour. The only things I can think of to improve further would be somehow having more damage to 1-shot the bosses in LL, or being sufficiently powerful to move to BGB? Or else somehow wearing higher rank armors for more epic rate?

Flag Post

So I’m lvl 2167 and rank 229 in BA, any good places to idle now besides infinity?

Flag Post

I got ~500 unob/hour from WMLL. I used around 1600 epic rate and had mastered all IAs.
WMNCI is even better, could obtain 800-900 per hour there. Luckily i got my Rage Gem now.

Flag Post

1600 epic means you wore ECs??? how did you have enough damage? and how do you idle WMNCI pre-rage gem?

Flag Post

What sort of gear would you need to be able to idle WM NCI properly? Would all attack chaos/EC with rage gem be enough? Any other things I should be aware of/should do? Like maybe use combo skills, which I havent been using… <_<

Flag Post

1600 is with EC ,R500 Dominator Gem and Meteoric Weapon on Roba. For WMLL thats pretty much enough damage, when you use Attack%/Attackpower bonuses.

WMNCI is only good idleable with either Rage gem and DR, or with CHAOS AURA. Problem with CHAOS AURA is the missing autoloot, but can be fixed with Floating Fish IA and 500% potion efficiency.

Flag Post

Maybe stupid question, but I am just 75 Rank noob. Where I can farm CM except mining? Because mining doesnt give any constant CM each crystal, so its unreliable in my noob opinion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alga:

1600 is with EC ,R500 Dominator Gem and Meteoric Weapon on Roba. For WMLL thats pretty much enough damage, when you use Attack%/Attackpower bonuses.

WMNCI is only good idleable with either Rage gem and DR, or with CHAOS AURA. Problem with CHAOS AURA is the missing autoloot, but can be fixed with Floating Fish IA and 500% potion efficiency.

I’d like to know the sort of armour I’d need though. Cause I read somewhere or other that someone was using chaos/EC there… Would that work?