MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 314

10648 posts

Flag Post

About to post this in the Accomplishments of the Day thread as well….finally mined a G5! Even better, happened to do it on idlle hc master’s pickaxe!!

Now, the question: what should I enhance it with? And how good are these stats compared to the best I could loot (or basically, how good is the one I looted)?

Atk: 739
Attack Speed: 7
Defense 225
Crit: 20%
Accuracy:12%

Green: Rewards (6/11/11)
Orange: Min 22% Max
Purp: Atk+1452
(what bonuses should I be using?)

And finally, I also looted and oversized slingshot at the time. Would this be a reasonable secondary instead of a GC or G5? And if so, what enhancers should I use for it?

Flag Post

The best G5 I’ve looted is a G5 +3:

Attack: 701
Speed: 25
Critical: 43%
Accuracy: 30%
Regen: 475
Unobtainium: 7

Flag Post

Hey, couple of quick questions.

Firstly I’ve tried searching google and the forums but I can’t find a list of where to get all the skill books anywhere. Mostly skill builds I’ve found want you to be able to max skills but I can’t because I have no idea where to get the books!

Secondly here are my stats and equipment. I don’t know what I should really be aiming for now. Anything that is significantly better than my stuff needs loads more pixels and CM than I have or seem to be able to farm.

Stats

Player Name: lordbanana
Lv. 3,434
Robacon Rank: 126

Ring: Speed
Buff: Reward (Effect: 107%)
Invisible Ally: [#124] Robo Spirit

ATT: 82,323 (53,571)
DEF: 43,109 (33,998)
ACC: 30% + 17,748 (7,174)
EVA: 0% + 19,678 (7,161)
MaxHP: 386,859 (249,909)
MaxMP: 111,596 (101,022)

Equip ATT: 1,480
Equip DEF: 1,370

Max Damage: 7,383,831 (at 0 Combo + 0% Rage)
Mastery: 41%
Ignore DEF: 36%
Damage Resist: 13% + 326,253
Magic Resist: 0%
Attack Speed: 25
Double Hit: 89%
Crit. Chance: 95%
Crit. Damage: 413%
Reflect: 60%
Magic Reflect: 0%
Instant Kill: 0%
Non–Boss Damage: 115%
Boss Damage: 181%
Potion Efficiency: 100%
Negate Effect: 0%
Rage Depletion: 100%
Rage Power: 40%
Rage Speed: 0%

Autosteal: Lv. 32
EXP: 238%
Coin: 232%
Pixel: 232%
Drop: 196%
Spawn: 106%
Rare Rate: 160%
Epic Rate: 160%

Fire: 0%
Ice: 0%
Wind: 0%
Earth: 0%
Thunder: 0%
Water: 0%
Light: 0%
Dark: 0%

Resources

Pixel: 320,107,419
Crafting Material: 15,377,154
Superior Crafting Material: 3,484
Unobtainium: 564
Enhancer Fragment: 3,525
Chaotic Fragment of Chaos: 2
Proof of Training: 26
Proof of Mission: 88
Crystal of Rarity: 279
Crystal of Ultimate Rarity: 143

Equipment

Robacon’s Weapon
Partisan [+0]

• ATT: 202 | SPD: 12 | DEF: 21 | CRIT: 7 | DEX: 0 | HP: 0
  • Bonuses: [Reward] – [Mastery] – []

Weapon
Pyrabow [+10] – FUSEDTEMP.

• Item Level: 25 / 25
  • ATT: 845 | SPD: 20 | DEF: 178 | CRIT: 78 | DEX: 86 | HP: 6
  • Bonuses: [EXP] – [Damage] – [Attack Power]

Hat
Blue Hat of Loot [+0] – FUSEDBONUS LOCKED

• ATT: 54 | SPD: 1 | DEF: 270 | CRIT: 10 | DEX: 10 | HP: 10
  • Bonuses: [Drop Rate] – [Autosteal] – []

Shirt
Elite Shirt [+5] – FINALIZED

• ATT: 20 | SPD: 0 | DEF: 216 | CRIT: 29 | DEX: 39 | HP: 3
  • Bonuses: [] – [] – [Attack Power]

Gloves
Pure Darkness Gloves [+6]

• Item Level: 15 / 15
  • ATT: 51 | SPD: 0 | DEF: 322 | CRIT: 28 | DEX: 27 | HP: 3
  • Bonuses: [EXP] – [Autosteal] – [Attack Power]

Pants
Elite Pants [+3] – FUSED

• Item Level: 11 / 11
  • ATT: 16 | SPD: 0 | DEF: 215 | CRIT: 21 | DEX: 3 | HP: 2
  • Bonuses: [EXP] – [Attack] – []

Shoes
Elite Shoes [+3] – FUSED

• Item Level: 18 / 18
  • ATT: 20 | SPD: 2 | DEF: 145 | CRIT: 23 | DEX: 11 | HP: 4
  • Bonuses: [EXP] – [] – []

Skin
Red Skin [+8] – FUSED

• ATT: 24 | SPD: 0 | DEF: 24 | CRIT: 0 | DEX: 0 | HP: 0
  • Bonuses: [EXP] – [Ignore Defense] – [MaxMP]

Pendant
Pendant of Bosshunter [+10] – BONUS LOCKED

• ATT: 0 | SPD: 0 | DEF: 0 | CRIT: 0 | DEX: 0 | HP: 0
  • Bonuses: [] – [Boss Damage] – []

Trinket
Triangle Gem [+0] – BONUS LOCKEDTEMP.

• ATT: 250 | SPD: 0 | DEF: 0 | CRIT: 0 | DEX: 0 | HP: 0
  • Bonuses: [Spawn Rate] – [Critical Damage] – [Attack Power]

Medal
Nerf Accepted! [+5] – TEMP.

• Item Level: 5 / 5
  • ATT: 0 | SPD: 0 | DEF: 0 | CRIT: 25 | DEX: 25 | HP: 25
  • Bonuses: [EXP] – [Attack] – [Attack Power]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Garlow112:

Depends.
How long do you want to work on the weapon.

If you go with absolute max damage, then you will want to up crit a couple times and accuracy a couple times, then to +10 with speed. Level the weapon to max, then use unique enhancers till the damage is 3k.
A good companion weapon is the Oversized Slingshot you looted, and follow the exact same pattern as the G5.

Fuse, level, then finalize. Tada: 4k+damage on a weapon that has a base stat of 25 speed + a good bit of double hit.

This will take MONTHS to do. At r450 I’m able to mine about 2.3b crafting mats with 24 hours of anti-idle mining. Cost of the +5 unique enhancer is 1.12 billion. This isn’t even considering the cost in pixels or the superior crafting mats.

For an in between weapon, get something with a relatively high speed to offset your G5’s and focus on damage rocks instead. I’m using a 1879 damage 14 speed G5 right now.

@lordbanana idle mine with a bronze pickaxe. When you hit r500 revive mine with a unob pickaxe on HCApoc.
This will get you skill books. As far as anti-idle mat farming, I’m currently looking for a good way to farm mats myself.

Flag Post

lordbanana:
- You should enhance your gear to +10. You don’t need to buy super-expensive enhancers at your level; Lv. 6 or 7 armor attack rocks are decent enough and relatively cheap to craft.

- Before fusing gear, you should enhance the primary to +10 and the secondary to +9. The fused product will be at +9 (it rounds down), allowing you to add one more enhancer.

- I’m pretty sure you can do better than +4 in Dark Pyramid. Use the Abandoned Lab machine to change your equip bonuses to light element, non-boss damage, and crit. Drink a mastery potion and equip a critical ring. Use power attack. That should get you a better weapon than you have (once enhanced and fused, anyway).

Flag Post

Anyone can tell me what skills and weapon should I get to kill Chuck Norris in YO Pub?:P

Flag Post

I actually made that out of crafted pyramid weapons, because the Dark Pyramid weapons only last 30 days and don’t take life rocks. The crafted ones are 365 days and do take life rocks. But I could defs make a more min-maxed weapon with those ideas so I guess I’ll play around.

I havn’t actually been to the Abandoned Lab machine, what’s that?

Flag Post

My suggestion is to not worry about the 30 day thing so much. If you are half way active, then the cost to craft the weapons is not even close to worth it. If you haven’t created a G5 in 30 days, then it’s just 10 min to get another couple higher level bows and start the process over again until you do.

I assume you are using the Dark Pyramid guide?

Flag Post

Yeah I’ve followed it, got half way to +6 before.

Flag Post

RE where for skill books: All but the last two pages drop from rare mobs, so you want somewhere with good rare rates – mining and Secret Lab are all 100% guaranteed. Epic is from Epic mobs, and ?? is for r500 in Abandoned Lab.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordbanana:

I havn’t actually been to the Abandoned Lab machine, what’s that?

Go to Danger Zone and click on the slightly-different-colored triangle on the wall to reach the Abandoned Lab. (It’s labeled as a red zone but don’t worry; enemies don’t auto-spawn there.) Click on the yellow box. That will let you change the bonuses on your equipment. It’s random, but you have a pretty high chance of getting the bonuses that you have set in the Bonus Preference tab (I think it’s 20%, not sure).

Flag Post

Cool, I got there now. I got light damage as my green, non boss as my orange, but I don’t think you can get crit in the purple slot. What else should I put there?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mechald:

Bonus Preference tab (I think it’s 20%, not sure).

20% for the first, 7% for the second (for green/purple), 10% for orange second, 5% for third.

Flag Post

I just checked some of the weapons I’m getting from the dark pyramid. Apparently you can put life rocks on them again now! So I guess I’ll work on ubering me up some weapons.

Flag Post

Life Rocks don’t exist anymore. They were discontinued. All the items that allowed Life Rocks were automatically turned into permanent items.

Flag Post

I just checked some of the weapons I’m getting from the dark pyramid. Apparently you can put life rocks on them again now! So I guess I’ll work on ubering me up some weapons.

Life rocks no longer exist.

Flag Post

Well I guess I’ll have to work myself up to a nicer permanent weapon then :P. What should I be aiming for after Dark Pyramid weapons?

Flag Post

Well, DP weapons to r200ish… Then G5+A decent weapon with stats. If looking at crafted only then Greatersword. If you are looking at drops with Collectors pendent, then G5+Oversized Slingshot seems to be the best.

My personal preference is to up the speed to at least 25 after finalization, then up damage. Use the fusion tool listed in the guides thread to figure out what the final stats are going to be.

Once you hit r500: Ultimate [elemental] spear from SD seems to be your best bet. Not fusable, but worth the effort to obtain until you can figure out something better. I have a project in mind that might yield a better weapon, but I have to craft it first to determine effectiveness.(going to be at least a month if not 3)

Flag Post

G5 is super expensive though, how am I supposed to grind up all that money and CM at that level? It takes me like a week to make 4-500k

Flag Post

G5 is super expensive though, how am I supposed to grind up all that money and CM at that level? It takes me like a week to make 4-500k

By equipping the Collector’s Pendant, you can have a chance for a G5 to drop from bosses of a certain level, most people get theirs from mining with a Master’s or better pick. Dropped weapons have better stats than crafted ones, too.

Flag Post

Do I become weak when it goes into secret dungeon 5 times or more?
An enemy thinks that it became strong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tonaritoari:

Do I become weak when it goes into secret dungeon 5 times or more?
An enemy thinks that it became strong.

This post is hard to understand, but I’ll try to answer:

• No, you don’t become weaker, and monsters don’t become stronger. Maybe you entered on Hardcore difficulty.
  • The only thing that happens after you go to Secret Dungeon more than 5 times in a day is that you gain less EXP, Coins and Pixels.

Flag Post

I understood. I was wrong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Afakaz:

By equipping the Collector’s Pendant, you can have a chance for a G5 to drop from bosses of a certain level, most people get theirs from mining with a Master’s or better pick. Dropped weapons have better stats than crafted ones, too.

Ah cool, I was doing some Master pick mining the other day so I guess I’ll try that out! Does Oversized Slingshot drop at the same level? Someone earlier said that made a good fusion for the G5.

Flag Post

You’ll have to note that with Master’s, it has to be an HC SC2 to have a chance at it. The Oversized Slingshot has a 4.2% chance of dropping from any SC1 with Master’s if rank 500, or a 4.67% chance if not rank 500, as well as a 1.68% chance from SC2 with r500, or 1.87% chance if not r500. (Note that it is after the original 0.001 * drop rate percent chance.)