the ascendant

17 posts

Flag Post

so i just got the sword of ascendant and once i put it on to my surprise i get a new creature to fight! but i can only do 4 damage max to him at a time, and it seems like that isant doing anything. i noticed that after a little while of fighting him in the ye old pub that he disappears randomly, im not sure if this is what happens in all zones or just that one.

so i was wondering how people are suppose to kill that thing, if it has something to do with the shield i would love to know how to get that.

 
Flag Post

you gotta be level 9000 to damage it above 10. it has 10b health and 450k attack. The shield has nothing to do with it. And sometimes when you fight it it dissapears, sometimes it doesnt. I have no idea why

 
Flag Post

so there’s really no way possible to ascend until you get level 9000, which is basically impossible?

Edit: sorry for the minor thread jack

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jamesbean9:

you gotta be level 9000 to damage it above 10. it has 10b health and 450k attack. The shield has nothing to do with it. And sometimes when you fight it it dissapears, sometimes it doesnt. I have no idea why

how do you get the shield?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:

how do you get the shield?

You can’t.

Originally posted by tony526:

so there’s really no way possible to ascend until you get level 9000, which is basically impossible?

That’s the point. You are ascending to a new playthrough. And it’s not impossible, it just takes a while. It’s becoming easier to level anyway, partly as a result of this implementation.

It (the ascension system) will no doubt undergo changes as to how it works/rewards/balancing etc. by the time it affects you.

Originally posted by jamesbean9:

And sometimes when you fight it it dissapears, sometimes it doesnt. I have no idea why

It’s kinda like the ghost triangle, it disappears so that you cannot damage it.

 
Flag Post

i still damage only for 1s though and most of time misses

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jamesbean9:

i still damage only for 1s though and most of time misses

You have to be at least level 9000 to damage it normally.

v Yeah, KoL is pretty awesome.

 
Flag Post

@ChaosII7: One thousand thank you to ChaosII7 for that link. KoL was realllllllllllllllllllllllll~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fun.

 
Flag Post

i know but it dissapearsr when im level 9001 on hacked file and i damage only for 1s

 
Flag Post

May I ask: how did you get it in the first place?

 
Flag Post

its not dissapering. its flying upwards. in about 10 secs it will land.
and its not impossible to get lvl 9000. ask silencing. the first lvl 9000.(he dicided to ascend instead of reach lvl 9001)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosII7:
Originally posted by shinki12345:

how do you get the shield?

You can’t.

Originally posted by tony526:

so there’s really no way possible to ascend until you get level 9000, which is basically impossible?

That’s the point. You are ascending to a new playthrough. And it’s not impossible, it just takes a while. It’s becoming easier to level anyway, partly as a result of this implementation.

It (the ascension system) will no doubt undergo changes as to how it works/rewards/balancing etc. by the time it affects you.

Originally posted by jamesbean9:

And sometimes when you fight it it dissapears, sometimes it doesnt. I have no idea why

It’s kinda like the ghost triangle, it disappears so that you cannot damage it.

thats not what he and I meant, it just dissapears as if you killed it, we are well aware of its ghost triangle like ability’s

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:

thats not what he and I meant, it just dissapears as if you killed it, we are well aware of its ghost triangle like ability’s

You probably have to kill him in a certain timespan.

 
Flag Post

A bit outdated, but I think this image may be useful. I used a safely-hacked file on another computer to get this data. Not going to embed it here for “spoiler” reasons.
http://imageshack.us/m/859/8237/unledhp.png

 
Flag Post

where do you get the sword

 
Flag Post

The dragon of wisdom
when you reach level 9000, feed the dragon 200 times and get the sword

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by deathhawk3:

where do you get the sword

Dude, I understand you could be taking someones advice and not making a thread for something that has already been made. But jesus, this is all the way back from may! its alright to make a new thread XD

and you don’t have to be 9000 to get the sword, just rank 300. You need to be 9000 to deal damage to ascendant though.