How To Get Blue Coins lvl3000+

50 posts

Flag Post

Here is a helpful guide on how to obtain large amounts of Blue Coins. Please note that this is for large periods of anti-idling. First of all: adventure at any chance you have, and save up your Reputation for max energy storage. Spend all but 1bil of your yellow coins on the Dragon, he will give you tons of goody’s including Energy Refills. When adventuring always give these to the tired adventurer, NEVER use them. This will give you a nice amount of Reputation and Blue Coins as well. When you are waiting for energy to refill, what you should be spending most of your time with is grinding on Level 6 in the FCG using a simple awesome face/perma-monster deck:

PvP / Deck Load Code: 
18,18,18,18,20,20,20,22,110,110,110,130,130,130,130,130,130,130,150,150,232,232,232,232,232,232

Game Script:
addNewFCGDeck (‘shinki12345’, [18,18,18,18,20,20,20,22,110,110,110,130,130,130,130,130,130,130,150,150,232,232,232,232,232,232])

Deck List:
4 (Upgraded) Instant Red
3 (Upgraded) Instant Yellow
1 (Upgraded) Instant Green
3 (Upgraded) Perma-Monster
7 (Upgraded) Time Warp
2 (Upgraded) Greater Heal
6 (Rare/Upgraded) Awesome Face

That will give you 55 Blue Coins each win, the games are quite short(less then 10 turns usually). You should also be constantly controlling your Lolmarket. start off by decreasing the value until each gem is incredibly low price then buy them all(or as many as you can) then just increase until it is as high as possible, then sell sell sell. The Garden wont give you nearly as much blue coins as the other sources but it will pay off. Fill your garden up with blue tree’s, and Another Garden if you have it, and constantly harvest them. Make sure to keep everything consistent and you will end up with more blue coins then you will ever need. The last time i checked it had taken me 1:30 flat to do one average sized game VS Level 6 in the FCG. at 55 Blue Coins a game you could make roughly 2000 blue coins an hour from that alone. The best part about that is you don’t even have to try to use that deck, as long as you know how to use it you could just take maybe 4 turns and then just leave it to do something else for a few seconds. In fact I’m doing so right now. I anti-idle at least 3 hours a day(usually more) using this method, i have currently gained around 33,000 Blue Coins after just a 3 or 4 days.

i hope this helps some people out there, good luck and happy Blue Coin hunting!

EDIT: i have a few new updates for people having trouble with getting the awesome faces. first of all for those of you who are lazy and do not want to get the awesome faces and/or do not have the time, use this instead, wins about half as much and you have to constantly be there, but oh well, the best things only come to anti-idler’s:

PvP / Deck Load Code: 
18,18,18,18,18,20,20,20,20,20,106,106,106,106,106,110,116,116,116,116,130,130,130,130,130,130,130,142,232

Game Script:
addNewFCGDeck (‘shinki12345’, [18,18,18,18,18,20,20,20,20,20,106,106,106,106,106,110,116,116,116,116,130,130,130,130,130,130,130,142,232])

Deck List:
5 (Upgraded) Instant Red
5 (Upgraded) Instant Yellow
5 (Upgraded) Fire Bolt
1 (Upgraded) Perma-Monster
4 (Upgraded) Meteor Rain
7 (Upgraded) Time Warp
1 (Rare/Upgraded) Dream Book
1 (Rare/Upgraded) Awesome Face

just use unupped farmer for level 8 until you get enough to buy this fully upgraded(you should get almost all of these cards from level 8 anyway’s), and yes, you NEED the upgraded dreambook. this will not work unupped.

EDIT2: after putting things into consideration and some suggestions from hyhyhy66, i have realized that lolmarket is FAR more valuable than i have previously thought. lolmarket is probably the second most important feature for getting blue coins, but how could this be? well i will explain with two simple words: gamblers box! these things are the most valuable box in the game, they have a 0.3% chance of giving you 7,500 blue coins and 0.3% chance of giving 3 legendary boxes. this may not seem like much, but if you use lolmarket to get a major profit in green coins you can spend it all on gamblers boxes and not only get 7500 blue coins but could also get legendary boxes which will make it so you can more easily get the 500,000 blue coins achievement without needing to spend anything.

Flag Post

This is fairly helpful, but what’s the best way to get that many Awesome Faces? I only have two from a long long time ago (when cards recycled), and I haven’t played since.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kotose:

This is fairly helpful, but what’s the best way to get that many Awesome Faces? I only have two from a long long time ago (when cards recycled), and I haven’t played since.

this should be a fantastic help for you

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/176063-fcg-collection-post-fcg-decks-here

if you are feeling super lazy and just dont want to save up for the awesome faces you can just use the draw-rush deck, it doesn’t win as often but its alot cheaper.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:

if you are feeling super lazy and just dont want to save up for the awesome faces you can just use the draw-rush deck, it doesn’t win as often but its alot cheaper.

Doesn’t “saving up for” imply that they’re buyable? Or did you want me to use that Yellow/Red Draw Deck to kill level 8’s and take their Faces? Are there other ways to get them that I’m not aware of?

Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:

Doesn’t “saving up for” imply that they’re buyable? Or did you want me to use that Yellow/Red Draw Deck to kill level 8’s and take their Faces? Are there other ways to get them that I’m not aware of?

im saying you can use the draw deck to kill level 6’s instead of the deck with the awesome faces. you could also use the level 8 killer and grind until you get 6 awesome faces if you wanted(i recommend so) but if you really dont feel like doing it currently then just use the draw deck, it works almost as well, wins 8/10 times while the other one wins 9/10.

Flag Post

Mmkay. Last question then, which of those decks is the Level 8 Killer? None of them are labeled as such in the thread you linked, nor is there any discussion about it in later posts.

Thanks by the way.

EDIT: I found the most recent thread about it and everyone seemed to like a deck very similar to this. Works quite well.

10,10,10,14,14,14,14,16,16,16,70,70,70,82,82,130,130,130,130,150,150,150,150,150,162,172,172,172,172,180,180,180,180,234,234,244,244,244,244

3 (Upgraded) Green Generator
4 (Upgraded) Rainbow Generator
3 (Upgraded) Instant White
3 (Upgraded) Life Snail
2 (Upgraded) Forest Dragon
4 (Upgraded) Time Warp
5 (Upgraded) Greater Heal
1 (Rare/Upgraded) Energy Heal
4 (Upgraded) Growth Power
4 (Upgraded) Stat Wipeout
2 (Rare/Upgraded) Anti-Freeze
4 (Upgraded) Attack Removal

Flag Post

Awesome faces drop from lvl 5, 6, and 7 fights, but just not as frequently as against lvl 8. I believe you get a random card from your opponent’s deck, so lvl 8 drops a lot of awsome faces and perma-monsters since lvl 8 has so many in the deck.

Flag Post

When adventuring always take the TFCG, once you have around a healthy supply. Spend them all on the 1random card basic (150FCG) option. sell of all the cards you don’t need and repeat till you have 7 unupgraded awesome faces, and run the deck with that (adding 1 upgraded white generator to the deck can really help for this)

After that only buy the 1random card upgraded (750FCG) again selling off any unneeded cards, and step by step trade out your awesome faces for upgraded ones

Flag Post

When i came back to this game around mid may i had like… 38,000 FCG cash. Which to me is an insanely high amount, so now i can pretty much easily smash everything except level 8’s, i still suck at them, although i did win 3 times.

Flag Post

Shinki, I only have one word for your grinding deck:

Amen!

PS: Nerf Ahoy!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by hilmic:

Shinki, I only have one word for your grinding deck:

Amen!

PS: Nerf Ahoy!!!

thank you! i appreciate the thanks

Mmkay. Last question then, which of those decks is the Level 8 Killer? None of them are labeled as such in the thread you linked, nor is there any discussion about it in later posts.

Thanks by the way.

EDIT: I found the most recent thread about it and everyone seemed to like a deck very similar to this. Works quite well.

10,10,10,14,14,14,14,16,16,16,70,70,70,82,82,130,130,130,130,150,150,150,150,150,162,172,172,172,172,180,180,180,180,234,234,244,244,244,244

3 (Upgraded) Green Generator
4 (Upgraded) Rainbow Generator
3 (Upgraded) Instant White
3 (Upgraded) Life Snail
2 (Upgraded) Forest Dragon
4 (Upgraded) Time Warp
5 (Upgraded) Greater Heal
1 (Rare/Upgraded) Energy Heal
4 (Upgraded) Growth Power
4 (Upgraded) Stat Wipeout
2 (Rare/Upgraded) Anti-Freeze
4 (Upgraded) Attack Removal

LOL i cant believe i forgot to add that one! thank you i will go add that now, i had it already in my MSW folder with my level 8 killer file but i never added it.

Flag Post

Blue coin hunting…sounds like Super Mario Sunshine to me…

Flag Post

300K BC at the moment, loooooong way to 500K. I seem to be making 5-6K per day. Doesn’t go fast at all. I hate the FCG too much, although I did get a lot of BC when I was grinding for FCG Lvl 20. After I reach 500K, I don’t think I will have the heart to spend them.

I got lots of BCs from lvls 3000 and 4000, plus I had been abusing the legendary box thing when Tukkun put a stop to it (But not before I made a fortune in GC)

Flag Post

where’s the topic on how to get lots of BC if you don’t have time to anti-idle, or if you just don’t want to spend your little free time playing AI and doing nothing else?

*NOTE: this post is not intended to be taken at face value, it is simply me whining about actually having to work for a currency instead of just idling 24/7

Flag Post
Originally posted by jeffallen55:

I wasn’t going to reply to this, but if you invest in a demand master card every day and sell/buy gems when you have a few minutes to spare then you can rack up a lot of BC by that, and if you spend the GC on gamblers boxes then you can get even more.

Flag Post

Lol, this is a garbage post. No duh an awesome face deck is going to trash computers, why not just make a guide telling people that all they need to know about the BA is that they should get a legendary GLGLGLGUGL.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LokiGodOfFire:

Lol, this is a garbage post. No duh an awesome face deck is going to trash computers, why not just make a guide telling people that all they need to know about the BA is that they should get a legendary GLGLGLGUGL.

Lol. You don’t even need a GLGLGLGUGL. The Golden trophy is infinitely cheaper and easier to obtain, with a higher base attack. :\

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosII7:

Lol. You don’t even need a GLGLGLGUGL. The Golden trophy is infinitely cheaper and easier to obtain, with a higher base attack. :\

Range isn’t as good so 1-shot idling suffers, it’s better to have the range in my opinion. Any Grade 8+ polearm is pretty beast, only 3mil cm to guarantee grade 8 so I don’t see how it’s that hard to get.

Staying on topic I seriously can’t believe that somebody suggested using a deck with 6 awesome face in it. Should tell people to click the G’s in whack-a-greg, too. That deserves a guide.

Edit: If my similes are still lost on you then the least you can do is not pick apart what I say.

Flag Post

yuh know what? your right, it is pretty un-original to have an awesome face/perma monster deck, but the reason why is it is the most efficient. nobody cares if its an unoriginal deck they just want there damn blue coins. also its much easier to get 6 awesome faces then get 3m crafting materials, actually its easier to get 50 awesome faces then to get 3m crafting materials. i would use crafting materials to get up your career first before attempting GLGLGLGUGL.

Flag Post

@shinki12345:
well i’ve won over 200 fcg games and am lvl 14, ive beaten lvl 6/7/8 at least 10 times each and have yet to get 1 awesome face. but i do have the achievement for 10m CM so for me 3m CM much easier to get.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neptune2:

@shinki12345:
well i’ve won over 200 fcg games and am lvl 14, ive beaten lvl 6/7/8 at least 10 times each and have yet to get 1 awesome face. but i do have the achievement for 10m CM so for me 3m CM much easier to get.

ive killed level 8 67 times and received somewhere between 15-20 awesome faces. i have beaten level 6 111 times and yet to receive even one awesome face. i dont think level 6/7 give awesome faces anymore(or im unlucky). wait, why are we even talking about this? who gives a crap what is more difficult. it really depends on how you play and thats it. but there is no way in hell GLGLGLGUGL is going to get you more blue coins then grinding level 6’s.

and lokigodoffire, unless you have something constructive to say or any real questions to ask then i suggest you leave. i have a feeling im not the only one who is sick of your ridiculous comments.

you can choose to listen or you can choose not to but know that your only hurting your credibility by saying such absurd things.

Flag Post

you only get cards that your opponent has. So lvl 6/7s can give dream books, explosions, time warps, elementals, etc. Only lvl 8 can give (upgraded) awesome faces.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BIGTIPPER:

you only get cards that your opponent has. So lvl 6/7s can give dream books, explosions, time warps, elementals, etc. Only lvl 8 can give (upgraded) awesome faces.

thats what i always thought.

Flag Post

oh i was using your deck (Perma Awesome) and i noticed that all your cards can be downgraded with no big effect, if you add 1 insta red+yellow. probably less win rate against lvl 6, but it is better for those with no money. Then if you use the unupgraded lvl 8 killer to get Awesome Faces (like I did) you can use the unupgraded version of this (also like i did for a bit) if you didn’t get enough FCG cash from lvl 8 farming. just a note, you probably get plenty money from tukkun farming.

Flag Post

The other added benefit of the lvl 8 farming is that you also run into a few cards needed for the other template decks. A few free Perma-Monsters and Time Warps really sped things along while grinding the Awesomes.

That unupgraded lvl 8 killer I have to say is fantastic for someone starting from scratch. You have to go in knowing you’re not going to win all the time, but man is it effective in getting you where you need to go.