[Guide] Ascension

126 posts

Flag Post

When you reach lv 9000, and arena rank 300, you have the option to ascend. Ascending resets your exp all the way down to 0, but leaves your money, achievements, BA rank, and purchases alone. It also provides benefits.

Each time you ascend, you receive a permanent 10% bonus to exp earned, and 100% bonus to max boosts. This is capped at 5 ascensions, which is 50% more exp earned, and 500% bonus to all max boosts.

Originally posted by Aurian:

You also receive 1 “Ascend Point” each time you ascend, useable on the perks clarified by Tukkun below.

Originally posted by Tukkun:

Ascend Perks System

(Just for clarification)

• Every time you ascend, you gain 1 Ascend Point.
  • Ascend Points can be used for perks that last until you ascend again, or saved.
  • For each 1 Ascend Point you have, you can select one of the following perks:

• EXP gain from all sources 1.05x
    • Coin, Green Coin, Blue Coin gain from all sources 1.1x (note that gain is rounded down, 5 BC is still 5, 15 is changed to 16)
    • Progress Bar fills 20% faster
    • Max. Boost increased by 75%
    • Boost Depletion Rate –500 units
    • Career EXP gain increased by 20%
    • Garden trees take 30% less time to grow
    • Battle Arena item drop rate doubled
    • Button Machine, Arcade, Stadium, TukkunFCG EXP gain increased by 30%
    • Money Printer prints 1 Blue Coin per print and 40% extra Coins

• Again, perks are gone once you ascend.

• You cannot have two of the same perks at the same time.

In order to ascend you must ~
First be level 9000, or 9001, as well as BA rank 300 or higher.
Go to the world menu, and select Dragon.
Feed the dragon 200 times, which costs around 4 billion.
Take the sword lying there.
Go to the Battle arena, and equip the sword.
With the sword equipped, The Ascendant should spawn. Note that you can spawn it as soon as you hit rank 300 in the BA and get the sword, but you cannot damage it until you reach level 9000.
Prior to level 9000, the sword hits for 1, or 3-5 if you crit, on everything.
Kill The Ascendant.

Flag Post

Awwww. I was gonna do an ascending guide today… >:(

Oh well. Let me offload some of my ideas then.

Originally posted by Smetzy22:
Therefore, it is possible to Ascend 10 times, and then buy all 10 perks, and keep them forever. This would take a LONG time though.

No, you don’t keep them forever, just for the duration of that ascension.

Also, maybe include a part about feeding the dragon the requisite number of times before the sword is unsealed.

Consider putting the stats/strategy/a picture of The Ascendant.

More illustrations in general would be helpful, actually.

As an aesthetic thing, I don’t really like having Tukkun’s giant post there, maybe just link to it and rephrase the information for ease of understanding?

Flag Post

If you ascend 10 times, and have 50% more exp, 500% more boosts, and all perks, what would be the point of ascending again, excluding high scores high scores?
Do you need to feed the dragon a certain number of times? I have yet to actually get it myself, but I was under the impression that you could get the sword after reaching rank 300 in the BA. How many times do you need to feed the dragon?
I’ll work on the pictures, I just felt the info on this was rather scattered, and wanted to put it all in one place.

Flag Post

You don’t have all the perks, the one you choose is reset when you ascend again. It’s only for that one ascension.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Smetzy22:

If you ascend 10 times, and have 50% more exp, 500% more boosts, and all perks, what would be the point of ascending again, excluding high scores high scores?

Gaining more ascend points (they only last for one ascension). And highscores.

Do you need to feed the dragon a certain number of times? I have yet to actually get it myself, but I was under the impression that you could get the sword after reaching rank 300 in the BA. How many times do you need to feed the dragon?

Yes, you do. I’m too lazy right now to go find it, but you should.
wanted to put it all in one place.

Yeah, so did I. You beat me to it though.

ninjaaaaaa’d

Flag Post

It’s 200 times.

Flag Post

“Dragon Cave” is misleading. :P

And what Smetzy means by “keeping forever” is simply ascending 10X and then spending all Ascend points, and not ascending again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hubotz:

“Dragon Cave” is misleading. :P

Lol

And what Smetzy means by “keeping forever” is simply ascending 10X and then spending all Ascend points, and not ascending again.

Woah. I didn’t even think about that…

Flag Post

Once you reach 9001 your exp rate is set to 1%, so not ascending is equally pointless.

Flag Post

Once you ascend 10 times and get all the points you probably never will ascend again

Flag Post

Im going to ascend 9001 times :)

Flag Post

I’m assuming by the time anyone gets all the achievements, and everything you can get in the game, and manages to ascend 10 times, the game will have more stuff in it.

Flag Post

must you feed the dragon 200 times overall or in one day/week/month/else?

Flag Post

must you feed the dragon 200 times overall or in one day/week/month/else?

In the same day. You also need BA rank 300 to be able to take the sword.

Flag Post

It would be funny if a level 9000 was not rank 300 though

Flag Post

Updated with new info.

Edit: More like clarified.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Mind if I add that picture to the guide Aurian?

Flag Post

No, of course not. I made it for that purpose. If there is anything else you need screens of just tell me and I’ll help. Can’t give screens of what it looks like after ascension, but other things I can help with.

Flag Post

How much is the base cost to feed the dragon at lv 9000? It’s 5.7 million at lv 33XX

Flag Post

9,486,000~

Also, I would recommend using super knockback on ascendant. He doesn’t really get knocked back at all, and he is actually a bit of a challenge so it’s always better to pump in as much damage as possible.

Flag Post

So is the button for assigning Ascension points what goes in that empty space between “Careers” and “< Back”?

Flag Post

No, a triangle appears above the exp bar and you click it to assign points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lunar180:

So is the button for assigning Ascension points what goes in that empty space between “Careers” and “< Back”?

Unless I’m mistaken, between the Careers and back button is the event button, which appears during in-game events.

Flag Post

Thank you for this guide, it answers a question I was getting ready to ask anyway. However, I’m still unclear on what you keep and what goes when you ascend. I know you lose all your Exp and drop back to level 1, but what about the standard game “features” that get unlocked by level? Do you lose them all and have to re-unlock them as you level up, or do you keep them? Also, if you do lose them, when you buy them back are they reset to nothing (e.g., I currently have 15 plots unlocked in another garden – would I reset to just the single garden plot and have to re-unlock them all, or do I keep the plots)?

I like the idea of ascension, I just want to know what I’d be getting into once I get there (currently ~lv5400 and climbing, though I expect it’ll take a few more months :)).