Level 9000 -> 9001 (locked)

27 posts

Flag Post

So I finally hit level 9000 today. Of course I’m overjoyed at the fact that I’m so close to ascension. Then I take a look at how much exp is needed to 9001 and my jaw drops. After about 1200 instaprogress from boxes and the mystery shop, my exp percentage has moved from 1.03% to 1.06%.

1. Is it supposed to be this hard to get to 9001?

2. Can anyone who has ascended already pass on some tips to gain exp faster? I’m already buying Elite Temp Boosts, and idling in the Smiley Island, when I’m not anti-idling.

Of course I’m going to need to see how much exp I gain in one day, but previous to this, I was clearing 20-30 levels a day.

Flag Post

… you can ascend at level 9000.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

But..but… the achievement! D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxCradx:

You either get the achievement or ascend and get exp faster once again. There’s no other option, sorry. The problem here is keeping progress boost up, and you don’t have those from levelling every few hours anymore.

Flag Post

I would ascend and get to level 9001 the 3rd or 4th time around, because of boosted exp rate from that too

Flag Post

unless you want the max level highscore (180,020?) it would be smarter to ascend first. you’ll get lvl 9001 eventually…

Flag Post
Originally posted by BIGTIPPER:

unless you want the max level highscore (180,020?) it would be smarter to ascend first. you’ll get lvl 9001 eventually…

I thought you could ascend forever. Bonuses are capped off though “early”.

Flag Post

Yes, yes it’s supposed to be this hard. Just wait until you see how fast it goes for progress boost to drop.

Flag Post

Yeah, it takes a while. :P

If you have insomnia, now’s the time to use it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosII7:

Yeah, it takes a while. :P

If you have insomnia, now’s the time to use it.

So true xD This is one of the games I lost most hours of sleep on…

Flag Post

lol nub question. . .

is chaosII7 the only person to get to lvl 9001?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lavaflame2:

lol nub question. . .

is chaosII7 the only person to get to lvl 9001?

over 30 have made it to lvl 9001 all hackers but chaos

Flag Post

Yes and no. If you count freist as legit he was first (I think? Didn’t check), but most people don’t. It’s really up to you to choose what to believe. But apart from friest and Chaos there hasn’t been anyone who didn’t hack their way up to it. I’m hoping I can be second/third =)

Flag Post

freist has. thats 2 ppl.

• damn u aurian first time ive EVER been ninjad :D and chaos was first. i was watching :)

Flag Post

Noob question: who is “freist”? haven’t ever heard of him. Is he someone like Silencing, who just focus on playing and hardly ever post?

Oh, and also, how did you determine that he isn’t cheating?

Flag Post

freist is in the high score lists for level/exp. he’s similar to silencing, bonky, and the like. super high level people who either never or almost never post in forum. lends to suspicions but who knows could be legitimate players

Flag Post

Well he hasnt zoomed up the highscores randomly and all his scores make sense and he has been going at a steady rate with no scores looking cheated. he just hasnt said anything to prove he has been legitimate. However silencing has.

Flag Post

freist is in the high score lists for level/exp. he’s similar to silencing, bonky, and the like. super high level people who either never or almost never post in forum. lends to suspicions but who knows could be legitimate players

May just be a lurker. :P

1. Is it supposed to be this hard to get to 9001?

Think about it not as level 9,001 but as level 10,000. After all,
1) If you check the highscores for level, ascensions count as an extra 10,000.
2) The EXP requirement for level X is about 10X³/3. According to the formula, you would need about 2.43 trillion EXP to get to level 9,000 and about 3.33 trillion EXP to get to 10,000. Well, at least the requirement for level 9,001 (10,000) is 3 trillion, and not 3.33 trillion EXP. Wowee. :P

Flag Post

Yes, the last level is supposed to take really long.

freist seems like a TukkunFCG addict or so. Last time I checked he was at like 3000 wins. That’s probably where he got most of his EXP.

Not very suspicious to me, but I can’t really confirm that he’s legit, either.

Flag Post

Based on what I’ve read here, I have a question. Can you not ascend at level 9001? So you’re just stuck there?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lunar180:

Based on what I’ve read here, I have a question. Can you not ascend at level 9001? So you’re just stuck there?

9,001 is the max level. Though, some hackers don’t seem to understand that.

Flag Post

You can ascend at level 9000, or you can wait until you reach 9001 before you ascend. You aren’t stuck.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

The problem here is keeping progress boost up, and you don’t have those from levelling every few hours anymore.

There is the Doom Ant Sprayer for those who are not idiots.
And that eliminates this “problem”.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator