Suggestions! page 137 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by pooppoo:
makes you calm and relax.

thats seams nice. Hope it works:)

Flag Post

I’d like to request such bundle purchase as 50x Insta-Progress, 100x Chaos Crate, 100x Gambler’s Box.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TakatoM:

I’d like to request such bundle purchase as 50x Insta-Progress, 100x Chaos Crate, 100x Gambler’s Box.

I don’t agree on the instas, but bundle for boxes yes please. No need to place it with the others that has discount, just a second button below that purchases many at once would be so very useful.

Flag Post

What would be awesome is some kind of notice that the revive skill has been used. I never know whether I have revived and never noticed it, or I got 1HKOed.

EDIT: What would also be awesome is if an SD full reward counter only went down if you ventured beyond the starting room. It’s annoying when you start the SD, forgot to change your ring, leave and waste a run.

Flag Post

What i would like is a way to increase/decrease the auto save time because i experience a lot of crashes on my computer so every 5 minutes is too long for me so i would need like a every 1 minute auto save time just to be sure

Flag Post

Possibility to lock level 0 skills. I hate missclicking something and wasting spirit or combo on an attack that is intentionally at level 0.

Flag Post

I think that you should put in an event where the button costs nothing to repair for one day. You should also be able to buy extra random quest slots with blue coins so you can do multiple random quests at a time.

Flag Post

the ability to buy more printers!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blingboy1998:

What i would like is a way to increase/decrease the auto save time because i experience a lot of crashes on my computer so every 5 minutes is too long for me so i would need like a every 1 minute auto save time just to be sure

Saving more often is an easy way to get stuff corrupted. If you’re crashing so often just imagine how it would be if the chance your game crashed in the middle of auto-saving increased by 5.

Flag Post

I think Mana Power shouldn’t deactivate when you leave BA. 99% of the time I leave BA with Mana Power on I want to use it when I come back. I find it too easy to forget to turn it on right away, and that’s pretty bad if you can’t survive in an area without it. If someone doesn’t want it on for whatever reason (personally I don’t see why someone would not always use it for idling), it’s easier to notice it’s turned on and deactivate it than the opposite.

Flag Post
Originally posted by maindog:

Wait for the Nothing.
Considering that the printer is intentionally made to not give many Yellow Coins (Seriously? 30b in 100 days of gameplay?) if Tukkun adds printers like he did with tree plots in The EXPlosion, either the charges will be nerfed or the Yellow Coins rate will be decreased lol.

Draconi, why not idle with the Dark Ruler?

Flag Post

A possibility to use less than all superpowers in TFCG.

Flag Post

I suggest an option to use the custom cursor from Ultimate Avoidance(Arcade) in the Button Machine(perhaps it might improve accuracy)

Flag Post

MORE QUESTS
daily quest
1. daily money?
rank c: get 50k coins today reward: 15 QT 5 ET
rank b: get 150k coins today reward: 30 QT 10 ET
rank a: get 900k coins today reward: 45 QT 15 ET
rank S: get 9 mil coins today reward: 75 QT 30 ET

Firstly, there’s a set, that writes legibly that B has 3x reward, A has 6x reward and S has 10×.
Secondly, the quests are supposed to skyrocket when it pass from level.
Example:
The unused-coin quest needs a few dozen thousands to get C, but 1,5 millions to get B, and over 7 billion coins to get A. i suppose it needs 999.999.999.999 coins to get S.
Now, let’s edit.

C: Get 99.999 coins(C is always easy, about level 90). Reward: 10 QT 10 ET
B: Get 999.999 coins(about level 200). Reward: 30 QT 30 ET
A: Get 99.999.999 coins(this is deeply harder. about level 1500.). Reward: 60 QT 60 ET
S: Get 9.999.999.999 coins(i never reached that point, i don’t know if it’s possible). Reward: 100 QT 100 ET

new tree
golden tree
price: 1,000,000,000 YC 500 BC 10000 GC/ garden points 1k
time: 4 days
expire: 20 days due to 4 days of wait
harvest 4,000,000,000 YC 300 garden points 250 garden XP
desc: the tree that is made of the rare golden leaves born in AI heaven. legends say if you pick 1 leaf out of the tree without permission, you will vanish and lose all your lv. 1/2 YC, half your BC, 1/4 GC.but since the legends has been tested it is now a myth.

Firstly, increase the cost in BC and GC
Secondly, your tree IS overpowered, except you make this change:
instead of taking four days to harvesting time, take 98 hours.
instead of taking 20 days(this is over the cap) to expire, take 99 hours.
“Why?”, most people would say. Because the yellow tree as a example, can be harvested 19 times, and the harvest value is ~3.5 times lower than the cost. at total, you can get more than 4 times what you paid. so if you could only make a single harvest, it would be not more overpowered.
New cost: 5bil coins, to give 18bil.
150000 GC and 1000 BC. if you successfully harvest, half of this will be given back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lennonluiz0907:

C: Get 99.999 coins(C is always easy, about level 90). Reward: 10 QT 10 ET
B: Get 999.999 coins(about level 200). Reward: 30 QT 30 ET
A: Get 99.999.999 coins(this is deeply harder. about level 1500.). Reward: 60 QT 60 ET
S: Get 9.999.999.999 coins(i never reached that point, i don’t know if it’s possible). Reward: 100 QT 100 ET

i would think something like
C: 1 b
B: 20 b
A: 100 b
S: 500 b

Flag Post

You also forgot the massive amount of ET and QT. Seriously, it isn’t hard at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

You also forgot the massive amount of ET and QT. Seriously, it isn’t hard at all.

you could do so you get much less from it ( it begins with 3 or 5 tokens for C)

Flag Post

In my opinion, I think it is still too overpowered when you were an expert who has maxed coins nearly every day.
Therefore.

C: Total achieved coin of today is larger than 9,999,999, Reward 5 QT 5 ET
B: Total achieved coin of today is larger than 9,999,999,999, Reward 15 QT 15 ET
A: Total achieved coin of today is larger than 999,999,999,999, Reward 30 QT 30 ET
S: Total achieved coin of today is larger than 1,337,000,000,000 (Yes, you can’t have it at the same time but it is about the whole day, i.e., the total) Reward 50 QT 50 ET

I suggest another type of tree.

Mystery Tree
666,666,666 YC 666,666 GC 666 BC / Garden points 666
Expire: 1 month (Yes I know it is above the cap)
Harvest time: Random between 1 hour to 10 days
Harvest value: Exactly the same amount of YC when harvested exactly it is to be harvested, its harvest value decrease when you don’t harvest on time, which force you to check the garden frequently. The mini-garden does work but you have to harvest it in the garden instead. If you were accurate enough, boxes may be given.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Worst_master:
its harvest value decrease when you don’t harvest on time, which force you to check the garden frequently. The mini-garden does work but you have to harvest it in the garden instead. If you were accurate enough, boxes may be given.

Two words that make the idea OP: Autoharvest card. That would have to be retooled somehow to make the above possible.

Flag Post

Here’s a idea that somewhat needs to be taken up.

I have been so close to the aura. And I should have gotten it by now. The problem?

…again

I had the blue aura for THREE WHOLE DAMN MINUTES! It should not be that ridiculous. A minimum wait for another aura would be nice. Though a few seconds would be too much, CHAOS shouldn’t be able to summon another aura 0.1 seconds after another has disappeared.

Flag Post

Make a buyable future that would improve the display of bussiness : It would display what rewards you’d get if you’d claim your rewards that instant.

Career Mystery Box

Purchase Price :

1.200.000 GC
or
1 Mega career potion
or
120.000 Career EXP (randomly subtracted from maxed careers. will never cause a career to go below lvl 100, only usuable if all “extra career XP” from all lvl 100 combined is 120K or more)

Outcomes :

Often

• Nothing (or 1career XP or something ridiculous)

Sometimes

• Random career potion
  • Random free career activation (= This would add 23hrs to a random career “time” , so no problems when all are already activated, and it’s random soit wouldn’t need to go trough wich career has alreayd been activated and whatnot)
  • Random 1 hr blessing ( Don’t know if it be difficult to bless an already activated career?)
  • Mega Career Potion

Rare

• 5 Career Boxes
  • Idlebot card
  • Autoharvest Card
  • Invincibility Star Card
  • Stadium Pro Card
  • TFCG Poweruser Card
  • Demand Master Card
  • Quick Adventures card

Almost never

• 1k Career exp to all careers
  • 1 career – lvl to lowest career

Once in a lifetime

• Dark Ruler

Notes : Chances of the outcomes to happen should be tought of with extreme card, so that the box would still be usefull ( the “nothing” outcome should be less often than a gamblers box for instance ) , but doesn’t compete with other boxes(career pots from chaos crates, cards from legendary boxes, …) the DR-outcome should be extremely low, as to not compete with the craftable one, or somewhat equal to chaos-gear from chaos-crate, but then it would have to have a 1day lifetime, no rank requirement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by davidfranses:

Make a buyable future that would improve the display of bussiness : It would display what rewards you’d get if you’d claim your rewards that instant.

I think the point of the current system is to simulate a meeting to get your evaluation.

Also the system already counts up to 1m final score, which is the score to get the best rewards. Since activity score gets less and less effective the more of it you have, I actually approve Tukkun not to incentive clueless people to keep at it and go for a 5m score when they could do 8-10 1m runs and get way better rewards instead.

Flag Post

Make the weapon slot on Robacon screen open the weapon inventory when clicked if it is empty. Or else add a popup when you mouse over the empty slot that explains how to give him a weapon. That should reduce the “how i give wepon to robacon” questions by 90%. Everybody is sick of seeing those.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Make the weapon slot on Robacon screen open the weapon inventory when clicked if it is empty. Or else add a popup when you mouse over the empty slot that explains how to give him a weapon. That should reduce the “how i give wepon to robacon” questions by 90%. Everybody is sick of seeing those.

Mmm… interesting. I’ll see if it works.

Flag Post

Yes please do. Understandable question, but it’s so repetitive it’s hard to muster the care to reply. Don’t forget to stress it has to be rank 1, as a lot of people (me included) fail to think of that at first.