Suggestions! page 146 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post

It was a one-time conversion.

Flag Post

I remember you posted about it a really long time ago because you said you didn’t know how to, but if you could make an option/hotkey to hide the hovering infoboxes, that would be awesome. :3

Flag Post

I just want to say Thanks for making Bonus Preference, it is super helpful and resolves a long-standing issue.

Since that was added I’ll get ultra optimistic and ask yet again for:…… drumroll….. extra skill points!

Flag Post

Could you possibly add a mini Hunterstory in? I asked before but there was no response.

Flag Post

I was extremely disappointed while doing a “kill 3 boss of doom” quest to see that some limit was added to the raid to prevent players from killing the first few bosses over and over. I can see that this MIGHT have been needed… can you remove this time penalty upon death though? (I am on an impossible ascension and really didn’t want to change my buff)

Edit: I realized this time limit applies if the BoD is killed anyways, leaving me with a 60 second wait after the raid is completed entirely… I think the timer should be reset if the raid is finished as well.

Flag Post

Might be more effort than worthwhile, but I’d like to see a separate inventory page for “Raid Reward” type items – i.e. MBR earrings, SD unique enhancers, etc. The inventory page will only be a holder for your reward item, and you’d have to move it similarly to using an enhancer – the jump to appropriate page and “cancel” if that inventory page is full (like when you “cannot use this enhancer on this item”), which would leave the item in the holder page.

Flag Post
  1. Daily reward should not pop up and block the game window. It interrupts Arcade games, FCG matches, Stadium races, BA raids, breaks fishing streaks and so on.
    Please, make daily reward to appear a different way. Maybe a flashing button over the current achievement.
  2. The “Set as Title” hint stays on the screen if you press Ctrl+S in achievements screen while this hint is shown.
    That’s a bug, but too small to be reported in bugs thread.
  3. Add the option “Do not collect bonus enhancers” to bonus preferences screen. Turning it on will make you collect no bonus enhancers at all and protect rare unique, mystery and unobtainium enhancers from deletion due to full inventory.

Flag Post

Here Is My Idea:
Coin Converter:
Description:
Converts Gold, Green and Blue coins into other coins
How It Works:
The coin converter will take any type of coin and convert that coin into a different one so you could pay X number of coins to have them converted to Y Number of other coin
Possible Prices:
(Key Go – Gold Gr – Green B – Blue)
Go – Gr = 100 Go – 1 Gr and Vice Versa
Go – B = 500 Go – 1 B and vice Versa
Gr – B = 250 Gr – 1 B and Vice Versa
Price To Buy:
Mystery Shop – 50,000 Blue 150,000 Green or 500,000 Gold level needed – 250/500 (Higher?)
How It Would Work:
It would work a lot like the money printer with the battery, delay and upgrades per 20 (?) levels (speeds up coin conversion) but the battery would cost more to recharge but it would last 5x as long and it could only do one conversion at a time which would, dependant on the amount desired, take longer or shorter amounts of time possible 2 – 3x as long as a level one money print and it would convert 1 coin at a time plus it would be as annoying as the button where you would need to repair it after X number of Converts.
Why it needs to be ingame:
I have noticed that some items in the feature and mystery shop cost tons of blue coins, and blue coins don’t grow on trees (yet gold does…?) so this would make it able to “buy” blue coins for a lot of money and time therefore making some items able to obtain instead if waiting ages in the BA for a rare blue coin or spamming the button until you get that rare perfect.

Flag Post

Only 500 Gold for 1 Blue coin? Dude, for only 5 million gold, you’d get 10k blue coins, which is a LOT, compared to how few of them you get otherwise…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:
  • Please do not suggest anything related to currency conversion. No, seriously.
  • Just ignore him. Just like he ignored the guidelines to posting here.

Flag Post

Instead of telling them not to suggest, how about adding a feature with

999,999,999,999 YC → 1 GC

999,999,999 GC → 1 BC

999,999 BC → 1 YC

999,999,999,999 Pixel → 1 CM

etc.

“You cannot blame yourself using this feature, or suggest anything with it, it is your responsibility to use.”

They can’t suggest currency conversion when you add it. ;)

Flag Post

Nope, people can’t even read the text saying 5 ants at FCG isn’t a bug, so that probably won’t work well.

Flag Post

Better scroll bar would be nice in Battle Arena, this one is really bad. Or change this buggy scroll bar to listing.

Flag Post

Can we get a button in the options menu to enable/disable all the breaking news at once? Because I usually like having all the news pop up, but there are times when I only want to see one or two things, and having to click 18 small checkboxes makes me :(

Flag Post

I think it would be nice to able to click a career and have that career progress bar show up where the achievement tracker is. So basically, clicking a career would be the equivalent to clicking an achievement.

I mostly suggest this feature because I like knowing where I am in leveling up my career.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by Mifecek:

Better scroll bar would be nice in Battle Arena, this one is really bad. Or change this buggy scroll bar to listing.

Oh, right, I forgot about this suggestion.

Presently, there’s an up and a down arrow to change the ‘page’ completely, I’d like to see them changed from two buttons to four, along the lines of http://i49.tinypic.com/vsgo4i.jpg where the single arrow only does a part of the ‘page’ and the double does the entire.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by brandonglee123:

I think it would be nice to able to click a career and have that career progress bar show up where the achievement tracker is. So basically, clicking a career would be the equivalent to clicking an achievement.

I mostly suggest this feature because I like knowing where I am in leveling up my career.

I think the main reason this isnt needed is because achievements have like 34 or so pages worth, and all career bars are on a single page. Also the career info pops up OVER whatever feature youre already in, so it doesnt even remove you from anywhere either. Plus generally careers level up quite slowly (generally) so you shouldnt have to be staring at it all the time anyway

Flag Post

I was thinking it could be cool if ‘cakeland’ was a recurring event that would be available to adventure in once a month or something and just be automatically made available. I suggest this cause i figure the code for it is already there it’s just an issue of activating it.

Also I suggested this a while ago and you said you had forgotten to add it but it’s been a few updates since and still haven’t so I just thought I’d remind you of adding the seed# to the info shown when you hover over a plot in another garden.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by PlayerPimp:

Add Cakeland as part of the “Adventure Time!” auto-event event!

Flag Post
    Originally posted by Draconi:
    Originally posted by Tukkun:
  • Please do not suggest anything related to currency conversion. No, seriously.
  • Just ignore him. Just like he ignored the guidelines to posting here.

I did ignore the guidelines as I don’t want to read them, I’m lazy like that and the currency was what I thought plus who wants to spend 5 mil of their coins?

Flag Post

The reason it’s in there is because it’s been suggested time and time and time and time and… time and time again. There’s never going to be direct conversion. There are ways to convert some currencies already.

Flag Post

some ways to convert currencies: (these ways are just to show there are a lot conversion possibilities already, nothing else)

Yellow coins—>green coins: Insta-progress (yes… i know)
    green coins—>blue coins: Gambler’s boxes
    blue coins—>yellow coins: progress boxes (gives some green too)

pix—>CM
    CM—>pix
    awesome adventures

bacon—>any pet food, pet mystery effect
    any other—>bacon, pet mystery effect

some other currencies: HOUSE (which isn’t reconstructed yet)

Flag Post

Respect the currency comment by the dev, guys ‘n’ gals. =)

Flag Post
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Respect the currency comment by the dev, guys ‘n’ gals. =)

We are. We’re pointing out ways it can be done.

Flag Post

Dont forget about converting CM into both EXP and Pixels and YC and GC and BC by buying Special Arena keys :-P

Sorry I cant resist

But yeah there is no real need to list BC into YC conversion that would be considered a downgrade?