Suggestions! page 169 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post

Remove the need to lock your main file to play speedrun file. Since it no longer gives any rewards, there ought to be no harm in being able to run both at once.

I imagine it might make it a tad more appealing to people, which means more people that do it and figure out advice to pass on to new players.

Flag Post

I scanned about 10 pages of suggestions and didn’t see this, so here goes!

We have ignore weapons, ignore bonus rocks, ignore finalizers, and ignore outfits, but what about ignore accessories? Rather than a strict pixel amount for all accessories though (because the price fluctuates so much), why not have them be sold at a % of their regular sale value? Base sell price 5% with each “level” being 1 or 2% more?

I use the “ignores” already in place for idle mining, the last one would be fun to see. Thanks for reading!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tuba_masta:

I scanned about 10 pages of suggestions and didn’t see this, so here goes!

We have ignore weapons, ignore bonus rocks, ignore finalizers, and ignore outfits, but what about ignore accessories? Rather than a strict pixel amount for all accessories though (because the price fluctuates so much), why not have them be sold at a % of their regular sale value? Base sell price 5% with each “level” being 1 or 2% more?

I use the “ignores” already in place for idle mining, the last one would be fun to see. Thanks for reading!

It’s been suggested a couple of times, Tukkun said this:

Originally posted by Tukkun:
Originally posted by Afakaz:

Has “Bonus Rock: Ignore Pendant” already been suggested and vetoed, or am I the first?

It was suggested once, but there was an issue with coding so I’m holding it off for a while.

Flag Post

I think what would be good is an improvement for the button machine. Such as: 2 times the coins, 0.5 times the exp, vice versa. Also, different button types? Teleporting Button: Teleports across the screen and gives 3x coin, 3x exp, but it is harder to get. Fast Button: Moves quickly to the sides automatically, without clicking it. Making the timing harder, and making the clicks harder to be accurate. 2.5x coins 2.5x exp. Circular Movement Button: Moves in a circle, making it harder to get into pattern, and requires more movement than the original button. 3x exp 2.5x coins. You could think of more button ideas, or change the rewards, but I hope this will be used.

Flag Post

I thought that we could possible get ‘Shiny’ Invisible Allies.. And you can only get them from Pokayman City And NCI.
They could be super rare and provide extra bonuses compared to the normal AI. Or just be a massive annoyance to completionists.

Flag Post

Bit off topic, but what do those “ignore thingy” bonus rocks do anyway? It’s not like it’s obviously stated in the game.

Flag Post

The prevent the items from showing up in your inventory, and you get a certain ammount of pixels for it (based on the rank of your equipment)

Flag Post

They delete the stated object on pickup and convert it to the stated amount of Pixels. It states when you go to put it on an item.

EDIT for below: Oh, it’s on drop then? My bad. Never really paid attention to it.

Flag Post

It’s not on pickup. Items won’t appear at all. There is a huge difference.

Flag Post

Battle Arena
There was a request for more areas and mobs in the recent comments. It recalled my old memory to the inverted castle in Castlevania Symphony of the Night.
Well, where to get the new mobs would still be the problem.

Also I’d like to suggest some female outfit in BA. To attract more female players… Nahhh, just for more choices and fun, since we know that there are (almost) no girls in the internet, especially in this kind of great game. LOL

Flag Post

There’s always a request for more areas and mobs. Female outfits… “Stripper Nurse” qualifies, does it not? Plus, the BA character doesn’t have a gender, so technically it’s all non-gender outfits.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sunattack:

Battle Arena
There was a request for more areas and mobs in the recent comments. It recalled my old memory to the inverted castle in Castlevania Symphony of the Night.
Well, where to get the new mobs would still be the problem.

Also I’d like to suggest some female outfit in BA. To attract more female players… Nahhh, just for more choices and fun, since we know that there are (almost) no girls in the internet, especially in this kind of great game. LOL

I thought Aurian was a girl/ o_o

Flag Post

I’m sure it’s been suggested before, but I’ll suggest it again.

MAKE THE ADVENTURE REMINDER TAKE YOU TO ADVENTURES WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT!!!!!

That is all.

Flag Post

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cynosure42:

I thought Aurian was a girl/ o_o

I am a girl, yes (although I would say grandma, not girl xD). There’s a few more out there, like Neptune and Xymnala. I doubt the reason AI has few girl gamers is due to lack of female outfits.

I think you should remove printer charge rewards in explosion crate, since they have no effect now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Remove the need to lock your main file to play speedrun file. Since it no longer gives any rewards, there ought to be no harm in being able to run both at once.

I imagine it might make it a tad more appealing to people, which means more people that do it and figure out advice to pass on to new players.

The problem is that since two savefiles gather some common data, playing both at the same time will easily lead to corruption and will not allow the game to save on both files so it’s pointless anyway.

I think you should remove printer charge rewards in explosion crate, since they have no effect now.

No effect for you, but others may still find it useful.

Flag Post

Since its annoying to have to search the forums for information that most likley is outdated. How about a info window for each BA area with information such as base spawn rate, base rare/epic rate and similar things?

Along with that, maybe a button that takes you to the desired place where you can gain most exp, pixel, coin, scm, unob or a mixture of it all. You can choose between the difficulty of the area based on ur map. Too easy, easy, recommended, etc.

Flag Post

I think that when you collect an already mastered recipe, it would be awesome if you could get a pixel or crafting material equivalent. Not sure if this has already been suggested, but thanks for reading anyway c:

Flag Post

How about..
“After receiving a prize from a Mystery Box at least once, you can “check” it off of the prize list, making it so you cannot receive that prize. If you roll that prize anyway, you do not receive it and you get one blue coin."

Would be nice so that my inventory isn’t clogged with Enchanted Leather stuff. (Thanks to Raiokoo for the idea)

Flag Post

maybe you could include a “total yellow coins for this harvest” in the garden? i find myself wondering how much i’ll earn and the calculation using the system calc is too tedious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arceus_morphlvl0:

maybe you could include a “total yellow coins for this harvest” in the garden? i find myself wondering how much i’ll earn and the calculation using the system calc is too tedious.

You’re saying Tukkun should waste his time implementing something because you’re too lazy to take 20 seconds to multiply the number of times you can harvest a tree by its harvest value?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
Originally posted by arceus_morphlvl0:

You’re saying Tukkun should waste his time implementing something because you’re too lazy to take 20 seconds to multiply the number of times you can harvest a tree by its harvest value?

some plots give more than others, due to plot exp. would it not be kind of tukkun to give us an automatic calculator of the total harvest value so we would not have to manually add each tree individually? after all, the trees don’t just vary in the duration, the harvest values are approximate for more complexity. that is why i would like to suggest that tukkun make a calculator in the garden so we can see how much we get. it would help when planting long duration trees by allowing us to see how much we can expect to see from the crop.

also, i only ask for the SINGLE HARVEST VALUES, and not the FULL HARVEST VALUE TOTAL.

Flag Post

Approximate value for one harvest: tree harvest plus plot bonus times trees planted. Repeat for each level of plot. The harvest value of each plot is random, so you can’t guess exactly. Plus, how do you go with “one harvest” if you plant different trees?

Flag Post

@crazye97: I was just suggesting some new ideas, hoping them to bring some inspiration to TUKKUN. But I could also understand your concern about people not bombarding him with same requests.

@cynosure42 & Aurian: I hope that you would think my words funny rather than offensive. If it happened to be the latter case, please take my sincerely apology.

Flag Post

You can see the value for one harvest if you harvest using the Mini Garden.