Suggestions! page 121 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post

Since you plan on reducing the availability of def uniques and reducing their effectiveness, I think it would be a REALLY good idea to change the reward for the SD dungeon to give you an accessory unique between level 1 to 3 instead of just level 1. I feel like I am being punished for completing SD with a 3200-3300 and my daily unique is wasted on a +1 accessory instead of a +3 weapon or armor. I mean… Cmon.

Flag Post

Since I’m bored, I decided to give some actual feedback about the quest suggestions.

Level up more! and the other quest with a more changed to only require C rank.
The B rank of the original is now C rank for the more.
The A rank of the original is now B rank.
The S rank of the original is now B rank for the more.
The C rank of the more is now A rank for the original.
The B rank of the more is now A rank.
The A rank of the more is now S rank of the original.

Why? Those quests are meant to be the second part of the previous one. Why would you make it so you have to finish the two quests simultaneously?

new quests!
Bronze medals [Daily]
C: Get 1 bronze medal today.
B: Get 3 bronze medals today.
A: Get 6 bronze medals today.
S: Get 9 bronze medals today.
Silver/gold medals [Daily]
Same as bronze, but needs silver/gold medals.

With requirements fixed, this one is considerably good. Implementation won’t be easy though.

??? [Daily]
Have a score of x in x(C: less than the achievement score, B=achievement score, A=Just under higher achievement score and S=More than Higher Achievement score).

We already have it for Triangle Count. I’m currently not aiming for having one daily quest for each Arcade game, it’s too much to do each day.

Box Upgrades!
C: Get 4 stadium upgrades.
B: Get 50 stadium upgrades.
A: Get 200 stadium upgrades.
S: Get 400 stadium upgrades.

This one already exists.

More Experience(Multiply values by 1.5 on hard, and x2 on imp ascensions)
C: Have 3,333,333,333 EXP.
B: Have 4,444,444,444 EXP.
A: Have 6,666,666,666 EXP.
S: Have 9,999,999,999 EXP.

I think you’re missing three digits. Otherwise, I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t get S rank on this before ascending.

Pendant of consistency
C: Level your pendant of Consistency to level 5.
B: Level your pendant of Consistency to level 50.
A: Level your pendant of Consistency to level 200.
S: Level your pendant of Consistency to level 500.

There are too many levelable items in the Battle Arena. In this case, I’ll have to think carefully to decide which ones to add quests for.

Session Streak
C: Have a longest session of 30 minutes(1800 seconds).
B: Have a longest session of 2 hours(7200 seconds).
A: Have a longest session of 6 hours(21600 seconds).
S: Have a longest session of 1 day(86400 seconds).

This one is impossible for some players who can’t leave computer on at night, and doesn’t really involve any skill/endurance.

????
C: Play twice.
B: Play 5 times.
A: Play 20 times.
S: Play 75 times.

This is a do nothing quest and promotes repeatedly refreshing for ad revenue, which is against Kongregate rules.

[Daily]
C: Get 10,000 EXP today.
B: Get 250,000 EXP today.
A: Get 7,500,000 EXP today.
S: Get 200,000,000 EXP today.

Not a bad idea, but requirements are too low. I’ll think about implementing this one, but with requirements increased. There was a similar daily quest in the old version.

[Daily]
C: Get 250 PWNt’s in a deathmatch.
B: Get 400 PWNt’s in a deathmatch.
A: Get 650 PWNt’s in a deathmatch.
S: Get 850 PWNt’s in a deathmatch.

Already exists.

C: Finish an ascension in under 10 days.
B: Finish an ascension in under 5 days.
A: Finish an ascension in under 60 hours.
S: Finish an ascension in under 1 day.

This one involves a new concept (requiring a low score instead of a high score to pass) so it will take time to implement, and in addition to that, it’s also a quite easy quest to finish. As for a quest that requires finishing an ascension in a timespan, the “Speedrun!” quest is quite similar to this.

Flag Post

make “day skip” not affect cards

Flag Post

Add one for pirate sword as that is the hardest one? :D Would actually be one of those harder quests to finish.

Flag Post

Or we could not since it’s a useless weapon. Why make people go through hell over an item that they are never going to use?

Flag Post

How about PET TRAINING ablitty? Where you can bring your pet to places to have them help you. But the place can affect them, and they may eat food they catch in the place. Here is what they can do in each place:
PURPLE SCREEN OF DEATH: nothing :D (level don’t affect this (later))
Battle arena: They will sometimes apear as a enmy going backwards to the enmy so that it can kill the enmy. hope you fed it sword and sheild and armor stuff! (ITS A ALLY SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT ATTACKING YOU) (will be better at killing monsters depending on level (later))
TukkenFUG: It will battle level 1’s and level 2’s and level 3’s and level 4’s and level 5’s and blah blah blah. (you can battle him with a new feature i made up called PET BATTLE where you battle him :D is better depending on level (later)
Butten machine: will click it every 5 mins. Depending on level (later) it will have chances…
Fishing: Will feed itself every once and a while and gives you junk or special or if its not hungry it will give you the fish, better depending on level (later)
Stadium: Depending on level (later) you will see him in races you are, and if he wins you get half the money you woulda plus the money for whatever place your in, you can’t bet on him. Hes better depending on what level he is.
FINALLY….
Pet level for when you bring him to places.
It levels depending on type (later) or what he does. here are some things to help it level,
PURPLE SCREEN OF DEATH: no level <_<
Battle Arena: Levels by getting exp like you do.
TukkenFUG: gains exp for when he wins. VERY few exp when he loses.
Buttenmachine: Levels by what he gets. MISSES: 1 exp. hit: 2 exp good: 5 exp nice: 8 exp great: 20 exp perfect: 75 exp
Fishing: Levels by catching.
Stadium: Levels by winning races or just being in them.
Now….
Pet types! You can choose types of pets. Each have special skills or something.
Normal: What do you think?
Rimt: Costs 1000 more blue coins and then the rest is the same amount as normal and defends itself some at the RAID ATTACKERS (later)
ranter: Costs 5000 more green coins and 50 more blue coins and runs from attacks at the RAID ATTACKERS (later)
5 hand: Costs JUST 100 perfect clicks, can click the butten machine 5 times faster.
slime: Costs EVERYTHING 50 more. Rest is normal cost, can move threw boxes in stadium.
Now for RAID ATTACKERS.
Every day a bunch of monsters will attack you, to survive. Level your pet because they act like important towers in a tower defence game, but best way to defend is to place towers everywhere.
Here are the towers:

Fence: Does some counter damage but its main perpose is to hold monsters in a place.
Butten machine on a Fence: Does same counter damage but same hp, EXCEPT monsters don’t attack it inless they break the machine.
Battle arena trainer area: Does no counter damage. But depending on where its facing. It sends out training dummys that go strait. they break when they hit a fence or other thing besides monsters.

That is some ideas! Please consider.

Flag Post

Long suggestion is long. An extension to the pet system, huh? I’ll look into that later.

Flag Post

You know, this idea has a lot of small value ideas put into it. I may be willing to look into this myself. Hopefully Youkyou would be ok with this, but I think I could add more details and better balance/adjust his ideas from a higher level stand point. The question is – would making things like the button machine, FCG, or adventures idle-able ruin or change the dynamic of the game as is.

What I mean by this is, Draconi is the only person to max his FCG level I am pretty sure, but if you could slowly idle the FCG and have the CPU auto-play your deck against an opponent deck, even at reduced speed and rates is that TOO much?

Flag Post

Give CHAOS a 3-5 second cooldown on his auras. My last fight with an HC CHAOS just had a 40 second span including… 2 back-back green auras, followed by a potion block with no aura, followed by 2 back to back blue auras, followed by a stun with no aura, followed by another blue. Then I was able to hit him for the last 15% of his health.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:

Give CHAOS a 3-5 second cooldown on his auras. My last fight with an HC CHAOS just had a 40 second span including… 2 back-back green auras, followed by a potion block with no aura, followed by 2 back to back blue auras, followed by a stun with no aura, followed by another blue. Then I was able to hit him for the last 15% of his health.

Ok, the RNG gods must just hate you. But that would certainly be a good idea.

Flag Post

What I described does have a small chance of occurring, but for me to see 3-5 green/blue auras in a chaos fight isn’t uncommon, and the extreme case I mentioned above was the last straw. I like the increased difficulty, but more than half the fight I sit waiting to be allowed to attack. The only time chaos becomes a threat is when he potion blocks you.

Flag Post

Change Typing so it says “PM Tukkun repeatedly for answers to all your questions.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:

You know, this idea has a lot of small value ideas put into it. I may be willing to look into this myself. Hopefully Youkyou would be ok with this, but I think I could add more details and better balance/adjust his ideas from a higher level stand point. The question is – would making things like the button machine, FCG, or adventures idle-able ruin or change the dynamic of the game as is.

What I mean by this is, Draconi is the only person to max his FCG level I am pretty sure, but if you could slowly idle the FCG and have the CPU auto-play your deck against an opponent deck, even at reduced speed and rates is that TOO much?

How can Draconi have a maxed FCG level when I’m above him by two levels?

Flag Post

v: Sure, you talk better than I do. Yeah.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarScream69:

How can Draconi have a maxed FCG level when I’m above him by two levels?

I believe by max they are referring to the whole “I don’t know what title to give you now”-thing.

Flag Post

Make double exp multiply the exp you get by 2 instead of adding 100% bonus exp.
If you have 50% ascension bonus exp and you use double exp, you only get 2.5 times exp.
You should get 3x exp, otherwise the name is misleading once you ascend, which is wrong.

Flag Post

How about making it always 2x no matter what it was previously? Normal: 1x → 2×. Ascended 5 times: 1.5x → 2×. Ascended 5 times with EXPlosion event: 1.8x → 2×. Now that isn’t misleading anymore, is it?

TL;DR: ^that’s why I am keeping my mouth shut from now on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

How about making it always 2x no matter what it was previously? Normal: 1x → 2×. Ascended 5 times: 1.5x → 2×. Ascended 5 times with EXPlosion event: 1.8x → 2×. Now that isn’t misleading anymore, is it?

TL;DR: ^that’s why I am keeping my mouth shut from now on.

It would still be misleading and you wouldn’t get twice the exp you get normally.

Flag Post

But its 2x of original… that is clear in every sense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zakhep2:
Originally posted by Draconi:

Normal: 1x → 2x

It would still be misleading and you wouldn’t get twice the exp you get normally.

I’m sorry, but what

Flag Post

Nope, you’re the one that’s misleading here. 2 × 1.5 would be 3×. That’s triple exp, not double.

It’s really convenient to stick to the definition that gives you more, isn’t it?

Flag Post

Once you ascend 5 times 1.5x exp is pretty much ‘normal’, so 3x exp is ‘double’.

Flag Post

I checked it, and 2x exp is the very first bonus to apply. Every other bonus is added after. Meaning that you get double the exp plus an extra 50%. When you have it on, it tells you your exp is being multiplied by 2. When you check ascension screen, it stays at 50% (yes, that number changes dynamically, get to level 9001 and check the screen and you’ll see). Adding them, you get 250%. Therefore it’s not misleading. It’s just you being greedy taking things out of order.

edit: before someone say “but it adds 100% blah blah”, last I checked 100% + 100% = 2 * 100%. It’s just written differently.

Flag Post

tukken for the house thing, you should make so that you can by stuff to decorate it with like a computer, tv, kitchen, couch etc. you can buy the decorations wth green, blue, yellow, and red coins and brag to your friends what you have in your house

Flag Post

Anyone who completed the explosion event got a 30% exp bonus, however that’s just unfair to newer players, as it means those players will ALWAYS get a 30% bonus exp.
I think the bonus has lasted long enough and you should remove it(with a bonus gift if you want)
Or you can go the other way around and give all non explosion players a 30% exp bonus…