Suggestions! page 123 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by toadvine:

I feel like exp/boss kill should have a higher value per tier than exp/rare kill, since rare rate is easily affected with IA mastery and bonuses while boss rate is pretty much a static value per zone.

Solution: Nerf EXP/rare. And that was already done in private version before this suggestion was made. Ah well, most other bonuses were nerfed anyway…

Flag Post

How about implementing a mouseover for when we highlight robacon/broccoli’s red bar to see how much bacon/broccoli we have left instead of leaving the current zone we would be on to go to the pub and back?

Flag Post
Originally posted by richardlycn013:

How about implementing a mouseover for when we highlight robacon/broccoli’s red bar to see how much bacon/broccoli we have left instead of leaving the current zone we would be on to go to the pub and back?

Use the pet window.

Flag Post

I realized that I forgot about that right when I saw your post.^ I might be posting somewhat of a small wall of text as far as a suggestion goes in a little while but I think that I will plan how I am going to word it in notepad or something like that before I do so.

Flag Post

Activate ALL button for careers page. (10% discount too?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by seedwerd:

In that case, why not add a Deactivate all button, too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fexghadi:
Originally posted by richardlycn013:

Use the pet window.

What about the amount of Bacon that Robacon has left?

Originally posted by piqj105:
Originally posted by seedwerd:

In that case, why not add a Deactivate all button, too?

Or, just, you know, shift-click the (hypothetical) Activate button?

Flag Post

Or, just, you know, shift-click the (hypothetical) Activate button?

…or that.

Flag Post

BA interface is a jumbled mess. I wish I could revamp it, but I’m too lazy and that would make it hard for players to get used to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

BA interface is a jumbled mess. I wish I could revamp it, but I’m too lazy and that would make it hard for players to get used to.

Adding it in the pink bar wouldn’t be too complicated I guess, like
        18/3147
First number is how much Robacon currently has
Second number is how much you have that’s not into Robacon’s hands for him to use.

Or heck, even the first number alone is fine, since you’d have to move back to the pub to give him some more, you wouldn’t really need the second number.

Flag Post

I’m going to bring up an old suggestion again. I don’t remember who suggested it, but it was one of the best suggestions I’ve seen in a long time.

BA-inventory button in mystery box screen. Please? =) It would make opening boxes when you actually want something it gives in BA so much easier.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

I’m going to bring up an old suggestion again. I don’t remember who suggested it, but it was one of the best suggestions I’ve seen in a long time.

BA-inventory button in mystery box screen. Please? =) It would make opening boxes when you actually want something it gives in BA so much easier.

seconded… again

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:
Originally posted by Aurian:

seconded… again

Ditto. I can’t even tell you how many elite life rocks I’ve had erased because of unknown overfill.

Flag Post
Originally posted by piqj105:

Ditto. I can’t even tell you how many elite life rocks I’ve had erased because of unknown overfill.

…theres a giant banner that says your inventory is full

Flag Post

Yeah, which shows up when you have your potion inventory full too. Might as well not exist.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UpsetFisherMAN:

…theres a giant banner that says your inventory is full

You are missing the point. First off, as Draconi pointed out, it shows up for ALL inventories. If I open Chaos crates, and I want Chaos armor pieces, then the loot crystals will clog up long before my armor inventory does, so it does not help.

Secondly, the point is that if I WANT things from the box that goes to inventory, I have to go back and forth between BA and mystery box screen. It involves scrolling, then opening inventory, going to right tab, etc etc. It’s tedious. For some, that means they just don’t open their boxes. I know several.

It’s such an easy way to solve the question “Should it let you open boxes with full inventory, or should it not?”. Do we favor those who want things in it, or those that don’t? For whom should it be tedious?

Answer should be, to no one! We add the button, and all problems are magically solved. HOORAY!

Flag Post

Or use the reward filter, filter out things that we dont want yet still claiming them as a reward.

Flag Post

Hows about making rare items have a possibility of giving Pixels OR CM once all the rings have been acquired? That’ll make CM a slightly easier commodity to get, making items that require a huge amount of resources alittle bit easier than usual.

Flag Post

I keep forgetting to visit the Lolmarket to adjust demand. Perhaps some sort of reminder, like the one for awesome adventures, available from the mystery shop?

Flag Post

Please consider having ascension fastest times record when you actually hit 9000, as opposed to full on ascending again. As it currently stands, the stat is not representative at all of when you actually completed the ascension, rather of the ascension in which you most quickly decided to start a new one.

It’s mildly irksome in cases where one doesn’t have the time to re-ascend to lock in their personal best because of other obligations or hitting 9000 while away.

Flag Post

Maybe be able to preset decks of choice on L10 so that we can just start matches over and over again with the right deck without having to switch every single frekking time?

Flag Post

Yeah, let us choose an easy opponent like Buffbot and make it easier than level 7. Why don’t you suggest it to have you win the match when your HP reaches 0 too?

Flag Post

Ok, if there’s a Save button, why not adding a Backup button?

I know people ask a lot about how to locate the savefile and making a copy of it, but… what if you (somehow?) mess it up and erase the file?

This Backup button could be like the Save button, but it will create another savefile anywhere on your computer, it will ask for the destination of the backup to be placed, and the file can be saved there…

A “save backup every 5 minutes” (like the original save) checkbox can be added if you need to constantly save your file when you need it later for another computer…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Yeah, let us choose an easy opponent like Buffbot and make it easier than level 7. Why don’t you suggest it to have you win the match when your HP reaches 0 too?

No, what I meant was that we could input decks in some kind of interface, that would be picked as our “standard deck” whenever you face “opponent X” .

See, now each time i do some L10s, I have to check every time what opponent I’m about to face, and swap decks accordingly , if i could just set “when facing dragoon, use deck 1, when facing tukkun use deck 2, ….” so that i don’t have to manually change my deck every time.
Whilest you’re at it, but less of a pain, you could make the same system work for all levels, even LM .

I don’t really understand what you though I meant, but in any case, your (douche-like) response made it pretty clear that i had to elaborate .

Flag Post

My two biggest complaints with the game deal with Tukken FCG.

1. I want all cards in my hand to be visible, rather I can afford to play them or not. I am not an eagle. I cannot focus on blacked out cards.

2. The timer. At some points it feels like a mad dash to play cards, or get poisoned. There is no strategy involved in that.

I know you need a timer to curb experience gain, so here is a suggestion for a better timer:
“Have you finished playing your cards?” Click Finished.
Put the timer on a ‘finished button’.