Suggestions! page 129 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:
Originally posted by Darvious:

Plus, those 2mil GC can be used for 100x progress boost in the mystery shop.
Why would I waste that many GC for 2 rep, which can only give me BC, in the long run?

It does not cost 2mil GC. It’s all free and you get 2 rep.

Tuk, go to your own game. In the Mystery Shop that you created. It cost 2mil Green coins for 100x Progress Boost.

the adventure gives you 2 free Reputation each time you choose to “buy” more (no GC is consumed)

If that is a part of the game, let it be known in part of the game.

Edit: I know you can’t delete my progress

Of course I can.

And you can’t legally.

P.S.
I don’t feel like editing my post. I feel like going to sleep. I will wait 15 mins. for your response, then log off.

Flag Post

Explain how it’s not legal.

Flag Post

Explain how it’s not legal.

Only way I can figure that you could delete my savefile is by gaining access to my computer.

Flag Post

False. I only need to add one line of code to the game. I’m just lazy and don’t feel the need to do so… yet. But in order to keep the forum a clean place, I cannot have the forum flooded with repeated threads that serve no purpose.

Flag Post

False. I only need to add one line of code to the game.

How would that not effect the 1,000’s of other players?

Flag Post

There are different ways I can do that. Based on your Kongregate name, or your stats in the game (which are obtainable through leaderboards), or many other complicated things. I would go into details, but it just feels like you don’t even read.

So far 16 players are blocked from the game, I can always add more people to this list.

Flag Post

There are different ways I can do that. Based on your Kongregate name, or your stats in the game (which are obtainable through leaderboards), or many other complicated things. I would go into details, but it just feels like you don’t even read.

Nah, it’s cool. It’s like Mitt Romneys explanation of what he would do when he got into the White House. “It’s too complicated to explain to you.” I understand. Every person has there own gift.
While I have the ability to speak with you, will you clarify once and for all your opinion on the use of an Auto-Clicker? Is it cheating, or not?

Flag Post

Usage of any third–party tool to gain advantage is considered cheating (this stays true to every other game too). This game is not multiplayer, but if you cheat you might ruin the leaderboards, which is frowned upon.

That being said:

• Usage of auto–clicker to click the game screen in order to claim rewards without Idle Mode when you are not there is considered cheating.
  • Usage of auto–clicker to click the Button Machine quickly and gain full reward is considered cheating. (There’s a built–in autoclicker for Button Machine, just hold Shift)
  • Usage of auto–clicker to automatically adventure in Awesome Adventures is considered cheating.
  • Usage of auto–clicker to do other things that aren’t possible otherwise is considered cheating.

Flag Post

Usage of any third–party tool to gain advantage is considered cheating (this stays true to every other game too). This game is not multiplayer, but if you cheat you might ruin the leaderboards, which is frowned upon.

But you made a previous post that stated that the use of an Auto-Clicker was okay. You also suggested in that same post not to tell others that you are using an Auto-Clicker, unless you wanted to be hated. Something to that effect. Remember?

[Hey, look at that. We’re both comment editing heros.]

Flag Post

But you made a previous post that stated that the use of an Auto-Clicker was okay. You also suggested in that same post not to tell others that you are using an Auto-Clicker, unless you wanted to be hated. Something to that effect. Remember?

Nope, I never said that. You must be thinking of someone else, or misinterpreted that post.

Flag Post

Nope, I never said that. You must be thinking of someone else, or misinterpreted that post.

Alright, well, one last (two-part) question:

This game has been online for nearly three years. You said yourself that you cannot modify the leaderboards… Do you believe the leaderboards have not been hacked by newbie programmers already?

If I don’t give a crap about high scores, how can I possibly cheat in a single player game?

Flag Post

This game has been online for nearly three years. You said yourself that you cannot modify the leaderboards… Do you believe the leaderboards have not been hacked by newbie programmers already?

I’m fully aware that many of the scores in the leaderboards are hacked. And it’s bad. That’s why hacking is discouraged. 10 or 20 hacked scores is better than 1000 of them. There’s a built–in safe hacking mode in the game which disables highscore submission, but many people tend to ignore it.

If I don’t give a crap about high scores, how can I possibly cheat in a single player game?

Just because you don’t care about it, doesn’t mean other players don’t.

Flag Post

I don’t know how a programmer can affect the leaderboards, and very high hacked scores that made it into the leaderboards will probably have been removed already.

Flag Post

anti idle @ school :D
i sadly cant join chat because i think im in it @ my home computer…
its only 10 am :S
i wanna leave to home soon :D
edit. uhmm why i said that in succestion forum

Flag Post

I understand that, Tuk. It would be great to be able to have your high-scores register for a game. What I meant though, is if I use an auto-clicker in the game, for my sole enjoyment, would that be okay in your opinion?
I don’t care about registering a high-score, because I feel all high-scores have been hacked in any flash game I play.
I just want to use the auto-clicker so that my computer doesn’t have to keep running for months to complete your insanely addictive game :)

Flag Post

autoclicker = sole enjoyment ????????
=O wat

Flag Post

I understand that, Tuk. It would be great to be able to have your high-scores register for a game. What I meant though, is if I use an auto-clicker in the game, for my sole enjoyment, would that be okay in your opinion?
I don’t care about registering a high-score, because I feel all high-scores have been hacked in any flash game I play.
I just want to use the auto-clicker so that my computer doesn’t have to keep running for months to complete your insanely addictive game :)

You can play using the SSF (Ctrl + Click file 2) or enable Safe Hacking mode, then your scores will not be submitted to Kongregate. But otherwise, people will not find it to be okay.

Flag Post

darvious, if you dont feel like having computer open months, this isnt right game for you

Flag Post

Alright. Well, I play with auto-clicker, and mouse recorder. Mouse recorder allows me to pick up all drops in Battle Arena while I sleep, and auto clicker allows me to harvest trees.

I get to buy one extra garden plot a day, OR upgrade fishing.

That’s how I enjoy playing the game that you created. And, like I said, I played it for nearly two months now.

Delete my progress if you wish. That’s fine. I’ll find something else to do.

Leave my progress alone. That’s fine also. I’ll keep adding game plays each day.

Whatever you want, dude. It’s your game.

Flag Post

You can harvest trees automatically in a legitimate way with the use of Auto Harvest Cards (buyable in the Mystery Shop or randomly obtained from Legendary Boxes). Loot drops can be automatically obtained using the Loot Magnet, or Dark Ruler weapon, or a max level Gem of Constancy.

Usage of mouse recorder and auto clicker for those mentioned purposes is considered cheating.

If you don’t care for leaderboards, I’ll disable highscore submission for you. This will allow you to freely cheat without having to worry about ruining the leaderboards.

Flag Post

If you don’t care for leaderboards, I’ll disable highscore submission for you. This will allow you to freely cheat without having to worry about ruining the leaderboards.

That’s fine. I quit caring about leaderboards a couple of months after signing up with Kong (years ago). But you must admit: How in the hell do you ‘cheat’ when playing a single player game? Have you ever ‘cheated’ in Super Mario Bros.?
The idea of cheating in a single player game is absolutely ridiculous.

We used to repeatedly jump on the turtle shell on the block wall near the flag.
We would run on the top of the screen on world 1-2 to a ‘secret’ warp zone.

The whole idea of a single player game is for the player to get enertainment.
If I want to look for ‘secrets’ in the game, if I want to find ways to beat that boss that normally aren’t allowed, that’s what I am going to do. It’s for my enertainment.

Thank you Tukkun, for adding to MY enertainment.

Flag Post

If you use a hack to make your Mario not die when it touches enemies from the side, never fall below the ground and stuff, that is cheating.

Warp Zone is not cheating, because that’s part of the game.

SECRETS THAT ARE PUT IN THE GAME BY THE DEVELOPER ARE NOT CHEATS. HOWEVER, IF YOU USE OTHER PROGRAMS, THAT IS CHEATING.

KTHXBYE.

Flag Post

If you use a hack to make your Mario not die when it touches enemies from the side, never fall below the ground and stuff, that is cheating.

Eh, there is no hack for Mario Bros..
AFKRMAOOLMAFOOTF

Flag Post

Eh, there is no hack for Mario Bros..

There are, you just haven’t seen them yet.

And even then, that doesn’t change the fact that hacking Anti–Idle is not considered cheating. If some player edits his savefile so he has 700 ascensions and a weapon with 1 million attack, do explain how that’s not cheating.

Using an autoclicker is not as serious, but it still gives an unfair advantage. It’s considered cheating.

And on the subject of Mario, if you use auto–play scripts to win the game without you pressing any key, that’s also cheating.

Flag Post

You said yourself in other posts (not in this forum) that you can’t change leaderboards.

If that player edits his savefile (no idea how) to make the game quicker, how is that cheating? It’s a single player game.

Final freaking Fantasy games don’t take more than 6 weeks to complete, if you are compulsive.

Your game takes at least a year to complete.
(I seen another post that showed the completion screen.)