Suggestions! page 130 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post

This game can be “completed” in below 20 days.

If that player edits his savefile (no idea how) to make the game quicker, how is that cheating? It’s a single player game.

It’s a single player game with multiplayer aspects (leaderboards). If you look at the leaderboards and see someone at level 50 million, how can you say it’s not cheating?

But fine, I’m fed up. You can go to bed now. Your ability to submit scores to the leaderboards will be disabled tomorrow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

This game can be completed in below 20 days.

But fine, I’m fed up. You can go to bed now.

Nooooooooooo.
I am tired too, but tell me a little more? 20 days? Seriously? I am very interested!
(And I agree with you. Board hacking is gay. But what can we do? Stop the gays from marching?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darvious:
Originally posted by Tukkun:

This game can be completed in below 20 days.

But fine, I’m fed up. You can go to bed now.

Nooooooooooo.
I am tired too, but tell me a little more? 20 days? Seriously? I am very interested!
(And I agree with you. Board hacking is gay. But what can we do? Stop the gays from marching?)

My ultimate goal in this game is to see that completion screen again, but from my doing…
You must tell me, rather through Forum or PM… What am I missing???

Flag Post

Many speed–runners have shared their strategies on how to beat this game quickly.

Here is evidence of someone who reached level 9000 in 19 days.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/135076-biggest-accomplishment-of-the-day-in-anti-idle?page=284#posts-6382199

In this Speedrun mode there are no special bonuses, it’s identical to a normal savefile.

Flag Post

I will certainly check out that link… But you say Lv. 9000 in 19 days, and you don’t want the average player using Auto-Clicker? How in the world can Lv. 9k be achieved in 19 days… Sorry, Tuk, I want to talk to you, which is why I am typing, but I am sitting here, dumb-founded….

I am nearly level 5050 after app. 2 months of play, and SpeedRun isn’t even available to me yet… My attention is seriously yours right now…

…Please don’t tell me that I missed a ‘pixel-hunt’.

Flag Post

that 19 days to level 9001 was prop almost only anti idling

Flag Post
Originally posted by kerusi:

that 19 days to level 9001 was prop almost only anti idling

Nah, I’ve had auto-clicker with mouse recorder going on my puter for nearly two months now, and I am only lv. 5519, with no Ascensions… I’ve seen an increase in my electric bill though, which may determine rather I stick with the game.

Flag Post

the beginning can be really slow, first 1000 level can take over 5 days easy if idling but possible in under day

Flag Post

So basically what Tukkun said is that he doesn’t consider Auto-Clicker to be cheating, as long as you don’t care about the leaderboards. i.e., use auto-clicker, you can’t submit high-scores.
Let this be known to anyone who calls the player of a single-player game a cheater for the way he chooses to play. NITE.

Flag Post

So basically what Tukkun said is that he doesn’t consider Auto-Clicker to be cheating, as long as you don’t care about the leaderboards. i.e., use auto-clicker, you can’t submit high-scores.
Let this be known to anyone who calls the player of a single-player game a cheater for the way he chooses to play. NITE.

Actually, what he said was that an auto-clicker IS cheating, and therefore, he will be disabling your high score submissions. Therefore, it is good that you don’t care about the leaderboards, as your scores will be disabled.

Flag Post

why you use auto clicker?
for me, that would ruin all the fun and get bored to this game

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

………….
IAmTheCandyman see what you write, and he is right

Flag Post

High scores are automatically submitted as you play. I’ll probably make the option to disable highscore submission more widely accessible in the future.

What I said was that, using an auto–clicker IS considered to be cheating, however, it can be tolerated only if you disable high score submission. Whether you care about the leaderboards or not doesn’t matter.

Whatever you do, don’t make it affect other players.

Flag Post

could we by chance get a perm perk reset sometime in the near future, even if its something you can only do once every x amount of ascends

Flag Post

Its time for me to suggest something!

Since I find the dropout navigation list massively annoying I suggest something along the lines of adventure reminder and mini garden. A convenience feature costing an exorbitant amount of cash for its simple purpose. Players who buy this would get 1 fast link to their screen of choice. Of course a lock button is needed to prevent accidents. No feature is complete without upgrades. Thus players would be able to buy more buttons/links with increasing costs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omesh:

Its time for me to suggest something!

Since I find the dropout navigation list massively annoying I suggest something along the lines of adventure reminder and mini garden. A convenience feature costing an exorbitant amount of cash for its simple purpose. Players who buy this would get 1 fast link to their screen of choice. Of course a lock button is needed to prevent accidents. No feature is complete without upgrades. Thus players would be able to buy more buttons/links with increasing costs.

i would love this!

Flag Post

Now for my contribution. I suggest that you be able to buy an MiniMarket or something to go along with the Lolmarket. You’d be able to track the Buy or Sell prices for that Gem. Would make keeping up with the Lolmarket much easier.

Flag Post

Wouldn’t a decent mini-market be huge, instead of mini? lol… You would need to have 2 buttons for every single gem: Buy and Sell

Flag Post

Lolmarket could open like the quest list. Not booting us from BA.

Flag Post

There is convenience and then there is lazy. Half of the “point” of the other features is that you can’t use BA at the same time. If we do it for lolmarket, next people want it for adventures, then garden, then why not the rest as well.

It’s the price you pay for using it. A reminder to go I get why you would want, but being able to open it without going to it is a terrible idea.

@Omesh’s idea about fast-buttons: I would personally not buy them, and never use it, but I don’t ccare if it’s there. As long as mini garden, super battery and adventure reminders do not become clickable. I often change windows by clicking randomly, and I would not want that to make me leave BA. I like the control World menu gives me over where I go and when.

Also, Tukkun, I don’t always agree with you, but today you get a kudos. Thumbs up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

There is convenience and then there is lazy. Half of the “point” of the other features is that you can’t use BA at the same time. If we do it for lolmarket, next people want it for adventures, then garden, then why not the rest as well.

It’s the price you pay for using it. A reminder to go I get why you would want, but being able to open it without going to it is a terrible idea.

@Omesh’s idea about fast-buttons: I would personally not buy them, and never use it, but I don’t ccare if it’s there. As long as mini garden, super battery and adventure reminders do not become clickable. I often change windows by clicking randomly, and I would not want that to make me leave BA. I like the control World menu gives me over where I go and when.

Yeah I agree putting the whole lolmarket as an overlay would be overkill. But I don’t see why it couldn’t be made mini garden style. Players shouldn’t be able to use market control through this button. I think only seeing the gems you currently have, their profits and demands would be enough. For example you can’t plant trees or fertilize plots through mini garden.

About those buttons I suggested. That’s why I said there should be a lock option or something like that. Maybe ctrl+click to use the buttons though I would prefer normal clicks.