Suggestions! page 131 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post

I don’t mind/care how extra buttons work, I just want it to be optional and not include the previously existing features. That way if someone does not want it, they can simply not buy it.

Mini garden may not be the best comparison as you can harvest trees from it, but I get your point. I would quite like being able to track prices from wherever, as I often go in and out of BA to check if a gem has turned in demand yet or not. But, I’m not sure how one would do that without making the interface too cluttered and full of stuff. Even more so if we are going to add all of those buttons. Don’t forget the space where you placed buttons in your SS is technically occupied by the achievements-tracking function.

Flag Post

However, I would agree with a LoLMarket reminder that is a red light which is on/off whenever one of the gems are/aren’t in a critical value for buying/selling, according to if you have it sold/bought, respectively.

Uh, too confusing.

I mean, if level 1 gem is costing 600-, which is a critical value, and you don’t have any of the gems, the reminder gets on. When it’s costing 600-1900, it’s off. When it’s costing 1900+, which is another critical value, and you have 1 or more of it, it turns on again, for example, and that happens whenever any of the gems is in a critical value, chosen by Tukkun :D.

That way, you wouldn’t even know which gem is in the critical value, so it would be just a reminder.

After 1000 suggestions in a row, I actually think that I have finally made a nice one :P.

EDIT: I have badly designed one to give you an example. :)

image png 1852-140

And yes, I have just copied, pasted and changed the colour from red to black lol

Anyway, NOW I’m ready for the advise Tukkun will give in 16 minutes.

Flag Post

Extra, customizable “reminders” are already in development. People who decompile the game will know that they were partially added in v1505.

(Please do not imagine stuff about this feature prior to release, otherwise, you will end up being disappointed. You have been warned.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

(Please do not imagine stuff about this feature prior to release, otherwise, you will end up being disappointed. You have been warned.)

I’m guessing they’re not gonna be too good?

Flag Post

Well, i’ve seen the Hacked Highscores Sign (it was scary the first time, since i thought my file got corrupted :/), so i wanted to suggest an effective way to counter these unfair highscores, how? Maybe a Screamer…

Since people always tend to leave their sound on with high volume (and since Anti-Idle doenst have any sound, making it highly unpredictable), hackers will be caught off-guard by it, and of course, maybe even leaving Anti-Idle forever to prevent a heart-attack or something (maybe, i’m just picturing the Best Case Scenario)…

The Screamer could trigger a series of commands that resets every single score it has to 0 (only arcade scores, even changing every single arcade achievement/quest from earned/S rank to unearned, if there’s a way to do that…), even triggering a ban, so the hacker never comes back again, or triggering a command that resets every single Yellow/Green/Blue Coins, Pixels, Crafting Material, Superior Crafting Material, etc to 0…

But to trigger the Screamer, Tukkun should modify something on the Highscores, first of all, researching the max possible highscore in every arcade game (Levels gained, Buttons clicked and such are ignored, since theoretically you can reach those millions and millions of levels/clicks in a matter of months/years, besides, fair players of course can’t reach the max possible highscore, thus, preventing them to trigger the screamer), when Tukkun finds out that max possible highscore, he should write a code that, if the hacked highscore is way, WAY higher than the max possible highscore, the Screamer will trigger automatically whenever the hacker clicks the Submit Button (that’s why the “reset every highscore to 0”)…

The Secret Savefile should ALWAYS trigger the Screamer if you click the Submit Button (never tried Secret Savefile, so i really don’t know it that button exists there)

What do you think? (I know it’s a stupid idea, but the game has stupid nerfs, so they’ve got something in common)

Thanks for reading :)

Flag Post

There are anti-cheating methods around already, that don’t involve scaring innocent people when it turns on by mistake. Also resetting local scores doesn’t do anything since the problem is the scoreboards, and once a score is submitted it can’t get out. Also there is no thing as maximum possible highscore.

Also please don’t suggest things when you’re drunk/high.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Also please don’t suggest things when you’re drunk/high.

I don’t drink nor use any “illegal” drugs, lady…

For some reason, you’ve got something against mOH LOOK!!! I got 14 posts, BASH THIS NOOB… yeah, right…

Originally posted by Karnizero:

(I know it’s a stupid idea)…

…And heck yeah it was stupid, heh… I was just spending my free time on something… I knew somebody was gonna cut my head for it… and YOU DID IT!, no rewards, however… Keep participating!!! :)

About the scoreboard in Kong, i find fishy that some of my scores (impossible race wins) are strangely getting erased almost everyday or every week, maybe because there IS a max possible amount of impossible race wins implemented in the scoreboard, if there’s that, why are the HACKED arcade highscores not getting erased???

Fishy, fishy…

Flag Post

The only thing fishy about that is the fact that kong scorebot is terribly made. It erases top scores if they are a certain % higher than those below. Basically, it doesn’t allow large gaps, which means features that few people use often end up with top scores removed. My harvest income is repeatedly removed, because there’s not enough people in the middle for kongbot to leave it.

Stadium impossible races is not something most people do, and those that do, do a lot, which causes a gap. It’s a bad circle.

Flag Post

For some reason, you’ve got something against mOH LOOK!!! I got 14 posts, BASH THIS NOOB… yeah, right…

I treat everyone that say dumb stuff the same. A few weeks back I muted a certain famous player because of some bad taste stuff he said (and his attitude over the whole thing).

Flag Post

About the scoreboard in Kong, i find fishy that some of my scores (impossible race wins) are strangely getting erased almost everyday or every week, maybe because there IS a max possible amount of impossible race wins implemented in the scoreboard, if there’s that, why are the HACKED arcade highscores not getting erased???

Fishy, fishy…

there’s a bot that goes through highscores and removes any that seem suspicious. however, it’s really crappy and often removes legit highscores instead of hacked ones.

and its better not to get on the bad side of Draconi. He might seem mean sometimes, but really he’s just brutally honest.

Flag Post

Well, sometimes he is just brutal and might reveal the honest part later.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UpsetFisherMAN:

He might seem mean sometimes, but really he’s just brutally honest.

Right, i can handle the honesty, i really like honesty, but i was just giving a suggestion, no suggestion should be dumb, besides, i’m not that dumb (unless my oldness is affecting me, ha!)

But, hey!, everybody’s suggestion aren’t expected to be implemented automatically like if Tukkun was a bot and every suggestion we throw at him, he’ll take it as a good thing for the game…

About the highscores… hmmm, it seems that the thing in them (the huge gaps between an X score and Y score getting erased), so there’s no way to fix that then?

Flag Post

i really like honesty
no suggestion should be dumb

So you really like honesty, except when it’s criticism.
You might as well be upfront and just say “I want people to tell me I’m a unique and special snowflake whose input is super valuable regardless of the quality”

Flag Post

Bacon Bow ?

Basicly same version of Bacon-sword (stat-wise ect) , increased cost, but ranged to get the extra benefits ?

Idk how OP it’be, but it would be nice =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crams:

So you really like honesty, except when it’s criticism.
You might as well be upfront and just say “I want people to tell me I’m a unique and special snowflake whose input is super valuable regardless of the quality”

I was expecting a “this suggestion doesn’t work, we will discard it, sorry”, but i was expecting too much…
Criticism?, Yes, i can take it, even i told my idea was STUPID, criticized myself much?… but later i found out about the Kong scoreboards, don’t you think i found good info from a stupid suggestion? Thanks for it :)
But… WAIT, why are you guys wasting time on an old man instead of figuring out how to fix things in Anti-Idle: The Game?
Allow me to continue the discussion, shall we?…

About the highscores… hmmm, it seems that the thing in them (the huge gaps between an X score and Y score getting erased), so there’s no way to fix that then?

Flag Post

There is nothing for us to discuss about it here. It’s not a part of the game, it’s a part of Kong. If you’d like to discuss how it works, I suggest you go to Kong’s main forum and the suggestion thread there.

Flag Post

Here is the thread Aurian is talking about. Secondly, why do you keep referring to yourself as an old man? You’re 20. :-/

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Secondly, why do you keep referring to yourself as an old man?

I know, right? I’m the Grandma of this forum. Hmpf!

Although true, it’s a joke.

Flag Post

Make the Bacon Sword easier to get again? :X

Making you require a rank 500 robacon kinda destroys the entire use of it, considering by the time you have a rank 500 robacon, you probably have enough bacon to feed the entire third world.

Flag Post

Suggestions:

Change the epic skill to only six categories, and thus remove the seventh category (the eternal “?”)

It is hard to think up harmless things that a progress still could give with some chance, otherwise. Maybe a little
progress for business, i.e., with each progress there is the epic “business skill” chance that the player gains one point of activity in the business? Or, have a separate counter, and the final nb of points for the business is that counter plus the originally computed score??

By the way, I was really happy to see the suggestion to have a counter for the secret dungeon implemented.

Flag Post
Originally posted by invghost:

Make the Bacon Sword easier to get again? :X

Making you require a rank 500 robacon kinda destroys the entire use of it, considering by the time you have a rank 500 robacon, you probably have enough bacon to feed the entire third world.

What about a weaker Bacon sword, which is timed, for lower levels??

Flag Post

Does the massive tree drop a seed? that would be interesting for the garden.

Flag Post

Make quest-window not be just an overlay. Over the past hour I’ve lost my loot buff thrice due to getting quests I don’t want and the “forfeit” button being over timed skills that when using spirit, produces buffs that replace whatever you have.

In short, make clicks not transfer to whatever is below when you open main quest, random quest, event and special shop window.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Make quest-window not be just an overlay. Over the past hour I’ve lost my loot buff thrice due to getting quests I don’t want and the “forfeit” button being over timed skills that when using spirit, produces buffs that replace whatever you have.

In short, make clicks not transfer to whatever is below when you open main quest, random quest, event and special shop window.

Good idea, but given how BA buttons work (hint: they aren’t buttons), it will not be easy to implement. I will try though.

Currently they already block buttons though.

Maybe the easiest solution is to implement hotkeys (1, 2, 3, 4…).