Suggestions! page 133 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

I guess that’d work if it’s complicated.

If I were you I would also make sort of a “ranking” of buffs, in terms of what over-writes what. The worst part of quests to use enrage/elemental/invincible is that you can’t use any boost meanwhile, cause it’ll immediately over-write when you use the skill. Most annoying =P

Then it shouldn’t be implemented.
You just suggested and then stated why your suggestion is bad…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
Originally posted by sannford:

Make the elemental pendants in the craft menu worth buying. – love sannford

From how Tukkun has been handling suggestions lately, I can’t help but think he is thinking something like this: “Maybe I should just make Unobtainium Pendant cost 10x more, and lower duration from dropped ones. That way people will have to rely on r500 no-bonus rocks pendants for a lot longer, and that will make them worth it again for like 95% of the players”.

Right. Because as a developer, his #1 goal is to force people to do something they don’t wanna do.
You are the master of fail logic.
And why does your profile say female?
In the pictures thread, you posted a picture of a man with a dog. (http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/Draconi/Private/Imag011.jpg)
Unless you are the dog.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UmbraCanis:

Right. Because as a developer, his #1 goal is to force people to do something they don’t wanna do.

I hate to quote myself, but

From how Tukkun has been handling suggestions lately

If you have no idea of what other people are talking about, please just shut up about it.

PS your other question has nothing to do with this topic, so I don’t see any reason to answer it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UmbraCanis:

I hate to quote myself, but

From how Tukkun has been handling suggestions lately

If you have no idea of what other people are talking about, please just shut up about it.

PS your other question has nothing to do with this topic, so I don’t see any reason to answer it.

I was saying that you were misreading his way of thinking.
He might have completely different reasons than what you theorized.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Quit Double-posting and Draconi is right.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:

Quit Double-posting and Draconi is right.

I will double-post if if I want to.
And how is Draconi right if he’s wrong?

Flag Post

This forum is not your playground. Please abide by the rules.

Originally posted by trickyrodent:
There’s not need to post multiple times in a row. People tend to get annoyed when you do this, so knowing how to edit your posts is important.
“Bumping” refers to posting something without value (often just the word “bump”) in order to return the thread to the top of the first page. This sort of thing gets spammy really fast. Please don’t bump threads, especially not ones that are really out-of-date.

The rules stated by Kongregate Staff in the sticky “Using this forum”. You are welcome to take a look on your own to confirm that’s what it really says.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

This forum is not your playground. Please abide by the rules.

There’s not need to post multiple times in a row. People tend to get annoyed when you do this, so knowing how to edit your posts is important.
“Bumping” refers to posting something without value (often just the word “bump”) in order to return the thread to the top of the first page. This sort of thing gets spammy really fast. Please don’t bump threads, especially not ones that are really out-of-date.

The rules stated by Kongregate Staff in the sticky “Using this forum”. You are welcome to take a look on your own to confirm that’s what it really says.

Okay. Time to show you why you’re wrong.
To me, this forum is absolutely my playground. I am having fun here.
There may not be a need to post multiple times in a row, but there is a desire to. There is also a reason: I am trying to increase my post count.
The forum in which I bumped was not old at all. Someone had just posted the previous day.
I will take a look at the rules if, and only if, I want to.

Flag Post

There may not be a need to post multiple times in a row, but there is a desire to. There is also a reason: I am trying to increase my post count.
The forum in which I bumped was not old at all. Someone had just posted the previous day.

You’re certainly welcome to have fun, but please gather your thoughts into one post instead of unnecessarily double-posting. Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by IAmTheCandyman:

You’re certainly welcome to have fun, but please gather your thoughts into one post instead of unnecessarily double-posting. Thanks!

I have, since my last post started to combine my posts.
You saying this was unnecessary as I have already done it.

Flag Post

Alright then. Thank you!

Flag Post

So I had some ideas for the money printer. Alternate money printers, so to speak.
Normal: Normal.
Golden: 2x Printer Power.
Green: Printer power is cut to 10%, prints GC instead of YC.
Blue: 1 BC per print instead of YC.
Pixelated: Prints Pixels instead of YC. Printer Power is cut to 50%.
EDIT: Shredder: Prints Crafting Material instead of YC. Printer Power is cut to 10%. (Credit goes to Dorako for the suggestion)

All of these stack with the Money Printer Temporary Ascend Perk, with the +40% increase being applied before the Printer Power cut. The 1 BC a print extra bonus remains unaffected.

Flag Post

Do someone about the last perk of Impossible. 5 impossible ascensions gone for nothing. People expect something from it.

Flag Post

It does have a use. Entering the perk tree from the top and getting the impossible perks without having to use normal/hard perks first.

Flag Post

It also warns you right on it: “Doesn’t do anything.”

Flag Post

I think the OCD perk not doing anything is brilliant and should not be changed.

Flag Post

In Tukkenfug your monsters can have stars by themselfs, I think when you use the “Perma-monster” you should gain those skills, and there should also be cards that give you those skills.
And some skills only you can have:

Forcing armor: Makes your armor add to your attack, every 5 armor you have gives you 1 attack.

Blocking fight: Same thing as above except with attack.

Flag Post

I think it is quite annoying that with the 1509 update I cannot gain exp above rank 500 0 exp for my robacon, especially when I had some 187tril or whatever saved. Also, it is upsetting that it seems the shift key no longer works to view normal exp, so you are stuck looking at 0 exp rank 500 bar.

Since robacon no longer gains exp at rank 500, does this mean he cannot be used to rank up weapons anymore? This seems like a cruel prank to play on us if that is the case.

Edit: One problem solved, thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:

Also, it is upsetting that it seems the shift key no longer works to view normal exp, so you are stuck looking at 0 exp rank 500 bar.

You can toggle the bar on/off in the Options menu.

Flag Post

I’m an old time player that decided to come back, and i have a suggestion for the Battle Arena that i feel like missing:

1) Instead of item crafting, change it to “Blacksmith”, because makes no sense crafting items using only pixels, and its no fun not having a bearded guy hammering an anvil

2) Bring back the “Special item Shop” or whatever it was called within the blacksmith, where you can find enchanted items, legendary items, based on your rank, should change each hours or so to new random items, start with one slot in the special shop and unlock more(kommander progress unlocks it), when you unlock more you have a chance to find secret items only available in this shop(everything in this shop should cost pixels only)

3) Doing quests for blacksmith give you rewards, i feel like we need more fun quests:
-Raid quests (kill 1500 of X monster)
-Drop quests (drop a quest item in certain location)
-Slayer quests (Kill X boss X times, or teleport you to an area where a monster, or several monsters will spawn, and after defeating them you teleport back to him)

Other suggestions:

4) Completing the tutorial in the battle arena should reward you with Adventurer armor pieces, which can level up to level 100(or whatever feels balanced) so newbie players can stick to it untill they know what to spend their pixels on
– For extra fun make possible to choose color of this adventurer armor, and maybe style (Gender based)
– For more fun also add Adventurer weapons, where you can choose one of each category of weapons(spear, polearm, bow, gun, etc…) having in the description the “traits” of this category so people can understand better

Also i don’t know if this already exists but:

- Spiked shield(it’s a weapon) gives + reflect(not from bonus) and high defense

Whew" that was a lot of words x)

I may be creative but unfortunately horrible at words, thanks for reading it

Flag Post

FCG
Decrease opponent’s reaction time by 1 second (one time)

Just put in there to counteract that moronic instant reaction the CPU has, for everything. No instant monster kills as you’re clicking perma monster all of .6 seconds after playing said monster, etc. I don’t think it’s card playing time in general should be affected if possible though, then it basically flips to us having the chance to do what it currently does.

Bringing this over from another board thread, this is kind of a valid suggestion.
Human reaction time is roughly .2 to .3 seconds for a single click, and sorting through cards might take up to a half second, possibly longer.
Could we have the bots wait a half second before reacting, rather than this instant reaction time?

Flag Post

I could not agree with this suggestion more. The current system is highly unfair, as the computer CAN play monster and permamonster it before you react, but you cant.

Flag Post

I would like to see a way to toggle whether certain cards are automatically activated as soon as the previous one deactivates. For example, I like to keep Autoharvest running as long as I have cards, and occasionally life keeps me from getting to my computer until the evening, when there’s only at most half a day left before the card would deactivate. And having to stay up until midnight isn’t workable all the time either…

Flag Post

Okay, I’ll try to fix the FCG reaction problem and give the AI a reaction delay and a delay between playing 2 cards. Something like 0.3 seconds.