Suggestions! page 134 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post

After a discussion in chat, I thought up the best suggestion after Vegetarian Mode: An expansion to the Printer called “Nothing”

It requires 1 Red coin to purchase, and it generates 1 RC every 1 second. Like the Printer, it requires a battery. The thing is, the battery has only 1 charge, and the epic skills/cards do not affect it. To recharge the battery, you need to spend 1 RC.

EDIT: You can also upgrade the Nothing 9001 times. Each upgrade costs 1 RC, and upgrading also refills battery.

Flag Post

Am I the only one who felt the insane reaction speed of FCG as already been fixed? I don’t know about the rest of you, but I more often than not end up permaing the monster and watching AI play a kill card than the other way around. Sure, it still happens that I don’t have time, but it’s far less rare than before. I think it’s rather reasonable that one does not always have time.

I fear if there is a set delay, the player will have a rather big advantage both in permaing and killing opponent monster. But, I guess we’ll see.

Flag Post

It might just be your mind speeding up. :D

Flag Post

I was thinking that it could be good if you added an adventure that would switch your rep from + to – and vice-versa. That way you could try playing adventures from the other angle without having to go through the arduous journey of having to eliminate all the points you currently have. I don’t see anything OP about it given that it’s just 2 different paths to the same thing given that the bonuses are the same regardless of which path you chose. It would just be fun to be able to choose the evil choices for a while and see what that’s like.

Flag Post

OP. You can take multiple rewarding negative paths, then take this adventure to make all your evil work positive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

OP. You can take multiple rewarding negative paths, then take this adventure to make all your evil work positive.

Yes, if you had 0 reputation to start with. If you already had +50 rep, for example, and you take more-rewarding negative paths and lose 30 rep, you can’t use it or you’ll have -20 rep. The only reason you would want to do that is if you wanted negative reputation, in which case you should use it when you had +50 rep so you’ll have -50 instead of -20. It isn’t really that overpowered still because you don’t get the rewards from adventuring yourself to lose or gain rep.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

Okay, I’ll try to fix the FCG reaction problem and give the AI a reaction delay and a delay between playing 2 cards. Something like 0.3 seconds.

Meh, this makes decks relying on heavy perma’ing a joke by having kill-cards.
It didn’t took long for me to realize that the ultra-fats CPU is needed so that the human would not just rofl-stomp trough everything.
How long does it takes to realise that if you want to perma a monster, you have to wait a sec or two before perma’ing it, giving you the time to realize if it has been killed, so that you don’t waste your perma on an empty monster-field?
How long does it take for you to realize you have to wait a few sec before killing an enemy monster so you don’t waste your killcard ?
Also, on that note : The extra delay will probably only add extra frustration to players that – pardon me expression here – aren’t savvy enough to “learn” this, by making them waste even more cards , just because you’ll add a delay, and thus a small window of opportunity, that they probably can’t beat by clicking ultra-fast?

If anything of a “quick fix” that TFCG desperatly need, is to add 1 second to the timer when it reaches the turn that only lasts 2 sec. O so oft, I actually end up in this huge amount of turn battles (I believe the 2-sec-turns start kicking off @ 70) , and end up losing, just because I can’t click on my heal fast enough…

Ceterum censeo – The level 50 TFCG XP-cap – delendam esse

Flag Post

Well, It turns out I was wrong. I had no access to my computer for the past week or so so I was unaware. Thanks for informing me, Aurian and Toa.

Flag Post

The cost actually does go down over time. When it was first announced, it cost around 500k QP.

Flag Post

You’re wrong. It DOES go down as days pass. When lights first came out, it was 410,000 quest tokens. It will release in 12 hours for me and it now costs 250,000 quest tokens.

Perhaps 250k is the lowest it may go, and it had already reached it when you checked the first time?

For reference on price, check this thread: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/311039-quest-token-lost

Flag Post
Originally posted by cutie_cat:

Yes, if you had 0 reputation to start with. If you already had +50 rep, for example, and you take more-rewarding negative paths and lose 30 rep, you can’t use it or you’ll have -20 rep. The only reason you would want to do that is if you wanted negative reputation, in which case you should use it when you had +50 rep so you’ll have -50 instead of -20. It isn’t really that overpowered still because you don’t get the rewards from adventuring yourself to lose or gain rep.

There are options that make you lose more rep than the highest gain option possible. Also, from what I understand, the idea allows you to flip whenever. So going from +50 to -50, losing 15 twice (-80 now) and flipping again to +80 is slightly OP.

Flag Post

Button modifications
Theses are extra effects that you can give to the button machine to increase the
difficulty but in return give better rewards or effects.
Maybe you can earn these through achievements (Like ‘I Ain’t afraid of no ghost’
secret achievement to unlock ghost mode), by reaching a certain amount of total
clicks or by purchasing them from the shop.
You can activate multiple effects at once to gain more than one bonus at a time.
Also maybe if you activate all effects at once you don’t lose your current multiplier
if you stop clicking as a extra bonus.

Ghost
Fades away each click until invisible.
Break/repair the button or stop clicking to slowly reveal the button again.
Gives a higher chance to affect the button with a effects (See at button effects).

Break on miss
Button automatically breaks on a miss.
Gives higher than normal rewards on lower end bonuses (+10% extra reward on hit/good/greats)

Speed up
Chance to move the button more than normal on hit
Gives bonus experience multiplier (+5%)

Reverse
Chance to reverse directions on hit.
Gives bonus gc multiplier (+10%)

Shrink
Shrinks the button the more you click it.
Will grow back if you stop/slow down clicking or repair the button.
Gives bonus gold multiplier (+10%)

Triangle button
Turns the button into a triangle button that will slowly rotate on clicks
Gives a bonus +%20 max multiplier

Weaken
Randomly changes the button to black every couple of seconds or so and
makes the button weaker to clicks.
Only lasts a very short period every so often, maybe you can get a tiny warning that it
is about to happen and you can either wait it out or repair the button.
Gives the button more max health.

Button effects
These are passive bonuses that you can increase in the shop with purple buttons.
Gives something else to use purple buttons on.

Heal on hit (Chance to heal the button slightly so it can last longer)

Stun(Stops the button from moving on that click)

Critical bonus(Chance to give a higher hit more than your current click. Etc excellent
becomes perfect, hit becomes good)

Multi hit (Chance to do more than 1 click per click, has a chance to trigger off
multiple times. Cannot crit off multi hits and they give half the rewards of a normal click)

Poison (Auto clicks the button for a number of clicks over a duration etc.. 4 clicks
over 1 second that are all ‘good’ hits)

Flag Post

Technical lights suggestion: turn off the time check for Corruption/MBR once you enter the respective location (I don’t personally thing I need to be reminded for the first minute of corruption that it is time to go do corruption)

Flag Post

I never post, but I figured now is as good a time as any. I’d really appreciate it if when you clicked the Adventure Reminder, it took you to the Adventures screen. That shouldn’t make the button too useful (as it’s not supposed to be), and it would seriously be an improvement, in my opinion, of course.

While I’m here, I’d also really like a better warning when Corruption is available. It’s really frustrating when you are mining and the Corruption envelope appears, because if you go to change rings or difficulty, you miss your chance.

To whomever bothers to read this, thank you for letting me waste your time with my crazy ideas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chibi_rock_lee:

Having adventure reminder take you to adventures has been suggested time and time again. Although it may seem useful to you, there’s a lot of us who would hate such a feature. It’s far too easy to click it accidentally while in the middle of something important such as a raid. The convenience is not worth the risk.

There is now a “better” reminder for Corruption. The feature called Technical Lights is for nothing else but reminders. Program number 3 is called “Time Check” and is only for being reminded about Corruption and Megaboss’s revenge. To use it, purchase the feature, choose a color, click program 3, click “change” on bolean1 (it should make it say true), and save. The light will light up when it is time for corruption. If you would like it to warn you ahead of time, enter how many minutes ahead you want in the box named numberA before you save.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:
Originally posted by chibi_rock_lee:

There is now a “better” reminder for Corruption. The feature called Technical Lights is for nothing else but reminders. Program number 3 is called “Time Check” and is only for being reminded about Corruption and Megaboss’s revenge. To use it, purchase the feature, choose a color, click program 3, click “change” on bolean1 (it should make it say true), and save. The light will light up when it is time for corruption. If you would like it to warn you ahead of time, enter how many minutes ahead you want in the box named numberA before you save.

Ah, thank you for clearing things up, that does make a lot of sense :I

As for the Time Check feature, I’m looking forward to it!

Flag Post

Another quick suggestion, maybe include the career exp you get from harvesting in the tree information. Sorry if this was suggested before.

Flag Post

Please don’t double post =)

Career exp gained has it’s own breaking news messages. If you activate it under options, it will tell you how much career exp you gain when harvesting trees if the career is active. The downside is it will tell career exp gain of every career activated, but, it does exist.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Please don’t double post =)

Career exp gained has it’s own breaking news messages. If you activate it under options, it will tell you how much career exp you gain when harvesting trees if the career is active. The downside is it will tell career exp gain of every career activated, but, it does exist.

Apologies, new to the forums. I meant when you mouse over the seeds and it tells you the harvest amount, cost and garden point cost.

Flag Post

No problems, I understand that when new one isn’t familiar with the rules. That’s why you get a smile, because you couldn’t know.

I have to say, great idea. I’d like to see that as well. Shouldn’t be impossible to do either.

Flag Post

For technical lights, you had said it could be used to track exp/min (or something similar). Can this functionality actually be implemented? As it is now, you can compare currentExp (your progress towards your next level) or totalExp (your exp not including your progress towards your current level), both of which can give faulty information based on whether or not you’ve recently leveled up (such as this, when tracking totalExp: http://postimage.org/image/nytuzsadt/).

Also, would it be possible to add a 4th boolean to the variable recording, which would allow you to print out the difference to the breaking news as opposed to just the current value?

Edit: Draconi pointed out that I can use _root.finalExp, which solves the first part. However, I still think displaying the difference in the Breaking News would be rather useful.

Flag Post

I dunno if I’m reading it wrong, but seems like Random Quest Day is given higher priority compared to the other new events. Considering the other events happen only once a month I don’t think that’s fair.

Flag Post

The thing is, the battery has only 1 charge

Considering that when something is printed, we actually spend 5 charges, shouldn’t it have 5 charges?

I foresee a whole new secret achievement for this awesome Nothing feature. All of the features gameplay got upgraded so far since the game started existing, except Printer and Epic Skills. Time for the Printer to get upgraded too ^^.

Flag Post

Printer has got a few upgrades:

• Maximum Battery power used to be 160. With the introduction of Super Battery, it was raised to 200.
  • Level cap of the Money Printer was raised from 13 to 25.
  • The introduction of Battery Charger Card allows battery to be automatically charged and improves print speed.
  • There used to be no Critical Print chance. Now, there’s a 0.7% chance that you can print Green Coins.
  • A temporary perk allows the Money Printer to print Blue Coins.
  • A permanent perk allows the Money Printer to print money twice as fast.

I dunno if I’m reading it wrong, but seems like Random Quest Day is given higher priority compared to the other new events. Considering the other events happen only once a month I don’t think that’s fair.

Noted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Duplete:

Considering that when something is printed, we actually spend 5 charges, shouldn’t it have 5 charges?

No, it’s only 5 charges with the Super Battery portion of the battery (160+).